[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this enough to get a gf? >20yo, v, 6'0 >An okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: awestdyfugiho.png (413 KB, 426x607) Image search: [Google]
awestdyfugiho.png
413 KB, 426x607
Is this enough to get a gf?
>20yo, v, 6'0
>An okay car
>Live away from parents
>Earn 25k dollars per year
>Potentially 100k per year in 3-5 years
>I'm somewhat smart, and I always try to be polite and kind to people
>4 friends who I see every few weeks
>Also pic related

What am I doing wrong, what do I do to improve?
>>
discount mark wahlberg
>>
It always warms my heart seeing threads like this where op is the same age as me but better looking, taller, whiter and more successful. Because hey, at least I'm not a virgin
>>
If you start a self-description with your physique, you'll never be in a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>24599733
You are looking in the wrong country, you are passable enough to have ladies in other countries.
>>
File: 1447709754185.jpg (670 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447709754185.jpg
670 KB, 900x900
>>24599775
I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult. Also good job, I'm proud of you.

>>24599795
You usually start a description with A/S/L, and my height seemed to fit thematically well with my age.

>>24599853
I'm from England, just converted pounds into dollars so Americans an understand, and because of no ASCII.

What country would I have a greater chance in?
>>
>>24599775
It makes me lol when kids are just planning on making 100k inn their 20s. Not realizing that that's the income of 1/5 of the entire country. That's including old middle aged professionals in high levels of business.
>>
>>24599929
Pretty average estimate. Earnings ranging between 40 and 60 dollars an hour for what I'm currently doing/training towards doing.
>>
>>24599897
Since you are white you can go to Asia (Korea or Japan) or any Latin country is a guarantee woman will want you.

I'm telling you this because where I live (Latin country) women always want a white male to marry them. If you're looking for a tradionsionalist, marriage tier female then it's more likely to find her here. Alas if you're into Asian women they're pretty easy concerning white guys, they love them.
>>
File: 1447710796005.jpg (819 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447710796005.jpg
819 KB, 900x900
>>24600068
I hadn't considered Latin countries. I never brought the Japan gf meme, but Latin seems possible.
Pretty much the same as Japan/Korea with the benefit that my education and earning potential is a lot higher in comparison.

I guess that when I'm 25 or so, and once I've earned and saved some money I can travel for a year and look for someone.
Pretty sure I'd have an hero if I'm still alone in 5 years though, not much of a plan.
>>
>>24600220
Yes, I know of women that married a white man or are trying. It's pretty common here that a women will want a foreign man, specially is he's white. More so if he's blonde or have blue eyes.

I'm still searching myself. I wish you luck f@m.

/thread
>>
>>24599733
you don't need money to get a gf brah ;)
>>
>>24600377
Well, I need to provide some type of substitute for my lack of charisma and niche conversational topics
>>
>100k in 3-5 years

>he actually believes this
>>
>>24599733
Just lift a bit. You don't even have to get big, just enough for definition.

You're a good looking guy and you have the potential to be an 8/10 if not higher. You just look like a pushover.
>>
>>24601792
Minimum 50k within 3 years, and 75k to 125k in 5-10 years.
It's all just an estimate after all, but the average wage for my job is a lot, and I plan to be good at it.
>>
>>24601841
Thanks for the advice.
I want to lift but so little motivation. Can't get into a routine of doing it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.