[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doggu/pet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Pipin_Pomeranian.jpg (122 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
Pipin_Pomeranian.jpg
122 KB, 800x1067
Does anyone have experience with pomeranians? I want to adopt one to live with me when I get my new apartment. Looking for a dog to sit in my lap all day and be cute looking
inb4: that one guy who post goer
>>
GABE thread? Gabe thread.
>>
Doggu-kun
>>
Y DOG BETTER THAN CAT

dog always want cuddles

Dog not mean to you 4 no reason

Dog enjoy all food u give him
>>
Small dogs are definitely better for apartments.

Remember that it will be limiting if you want to take a long vacation though.
>>
File: 20151110_110919_1.jpg (798 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151110_110919_1.jpg
798 KB, 3264x2448
>>24599344
I do! My dog is half pom half chihuahua! They shed a lot. And I mean A LOT! so I suggest a small vaccum to have around. They're yappy too so correct his behavior while he's still a puppy so he won't become an annoying fuck. Plus they're great lap dogs! Mine loves to be touched and petted! Other than the yapping, and shedding I have never had a problem with mine. But other owners complain that they shit and piss inside. Mine doesn't do that so I've never had to encounter that problem. Sorry. But they're great dogs I hope to get a pure breed companion for my dog soon.
>>
>>24599344
>wanting a lap dog

No reason to do that unless you're an old white lady
>>
>>24599873
>living with a big dog in an apartment
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.