[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do not believe that there are any woman on /r9k/. I sincerely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1412444808189.jpg (352 KB, 1125x1764) Image search: [Google]
1412444808189.jpg
352 KB, 1125x1764
I do not believe that there are any woman on /r9k/. I sincerely believe that anyone who says they're a girl here is a tranny or trolling. If any woman on this board posts timestamped tits and pussy I will livestream myself committing suicide.
>>
Bump, I want to see this.
>>
Bump as well, sounds like a good show to me, your cam better not be shit
>>
>>24599084
You dense fuck why didn't you say ypud give $100 on paypal
>>
>>24600729
Women get off on robot suffering.
>>
>>24599084

I would do this, but I genuinely don't want you to commit suicide, anon.
>>
brb gonna ask mummy to timestamp her tits and pussy so OP finally kills himself
>>
>>24600743
Kek, no.

They really don't give a shit about you. You're on the level of a gnat to them. A minor annoyance when you're around, completely out of mind when you're not.
>>
>>24600729
This. How much money left in you paypal?
>>
>>24600902
normies pretend to be so far above it all but you still come here to shitpost
>>
>>24600729
Spotted the woman

fishing for money with her body
>>
>>24601367

He didn't claim he was a normie, retard.
>>
I'm so tempted to kill this robot
>>
i would ask my girlfriend for a timestamped photo but you probably wouldn't kill yourself so it doesn't worth the effort
>>
>>24602502
Do it fagtt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.