[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mommy gf I never thought it'd happen to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 641x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 641x438
>tfw mommy gf
I never thought it'd happen to me.
>>
You're living my dream, OP. How'd you find her? Does she bully your dick?
>>
>>24598747

Cute pepes they looks so cozy
>>
>>24598747
Fuck off man child
>>
>>24598803
Found her on CL. All that and more, friend.
>>
Anybody can develop a delusion.
>>
>>24599071
Seriously, Craigslist? Which one of you made the ad and what did it say? Are you going to move in with her so she can take care of you and you can be her little boy 24/7?
>>
>>24598747

Any tips on how I can get a daddy? (I'm a girl). I just don't know if any quality men will be in CL, how did u know if she was cute or not?
>>
>>24599208
I made the ad. I was stupid horny and threw something up, didnt expect a response though. CL is fucking shit, wasn't expecting it to go anywhere.
>>
>>24599279
Post boobs and butt hole
>>
>>24598747
How old are you?

And how old is she?

All my moms friends are always calling me handsome in a non patronizing way, I can just tell
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.