[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just barricaded my door, tomorrow when my mother tries to wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: nhk.png (151 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
nhk.png
151 KB, 440x247
I just barricaded my door, tomorrow when my mother tries to wake me up she will be met with a door that cannot be opened.
I am planning to keep it this way for a while, how should i prepare for my mother trying to get me out?
>inb4 get better at english pleb
>>
>>24598685
Get some headphones and turn them all the way up. Take them off when you're ready to leave and go into suicide watch.
>>
>>24598685
Prepare for a fireaxe through the door when she freaks out and call EMS.
>>
>Not just being a NEET
>Actively doing shit that inconveniences those you live with

This shit. This is exactly why I am moving out of my mom's next month. Her NEET bf above anything else.
>>
>>24599079
I am just tired of putting on this fake face of "oh yeah mom I am totally working towards getting a job and I am not miserable as fuck".
>>
>>24598685
Your mother will assume that you commited suicide. She will either bust down the door, or get the emergency services to do it for her.

It's a really bad idea, I would advise you against it.
>>
>>24599229
"so I'm gonna do a tantrum 5 year old me would be proud of. this is a good decision"
>>
>>24598685
>nearly impossible to enter room through door
>wall is easier to penetrate
Barricade your walls as well, OP.
Maybe your ceiling, too, if you want to be really careful.
Best of luck, OP, you handsome devil.
>>
>>24599706
Would she really tho? I've never showed signs of being suicidal.
>>
>>24600103
Yes she would. You'll have to trust me on this, but she would think you are in some sort of danger. And she is your mother, she wouldn't play games in regards to your life. Don't do it.
>>
>>24599706
>Your mother will assume that you commited suicide.

This.

EMS will be there in ten minutes.
>>
>>24600292
What if i open the door when EMS knocks?
>>
>>24600322
They're not going to knock, they are going to tear down your cardboard bedroom door quite efficiently in an attempt to save your life. You are really dense, if I were you I would make lots of intelligent friends, then listen to their advice always.
>>
File: 0aESBQ5G_400x400.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0aESBQ5G_400x400.png
121 KB, 400x400
>>24600322
Then you'll look like a huge idiot towards everyone involved.

>EMS will think you're a fucking retard
>Mother will hate you even more
>You'll be the laughing stock of the EMS members
>The police will drag you out since they arrive on the scene also

Just grow up OP
>>
>>24598685
why the hell would you do that?
>>
>>24600404
Then what am i supposed to do? I want my mother to get the idea that my situation is worse than she thinks.
>>
>>24600484
You should talk to her
>>
>>24600504
How do i bring up such a topic without her asking?
>>
>>24600484
Face your life's responsibilities instead of trying to hide from everything?

FFS your mom really spoiled you for too long
>>
>>24600535
Tell her that your situation is worse than she thinks. Just say it to her.
>>
>>24600546
>FFS your mom really spoiled you for too long
This is true, she has also been over protective with me (I didn't get to sleep alone in our flat until i was 17).
>>
Dude, I'm usually not the kind of person to say something like this, but this plan is really fucking retarded and makes you look like a little brat.

Seriously, talk to your mother. This isn't helping at all. Go see a therapist and have yourself admitted to a psychiatric ward. But don't be a baby. I'm really not saying this to make fun of you.. Although I just realized you're probably a troll anyway.
>>
I had my mom freak out for something similar and she called an ambulance for some reason. My mom is a psycho.
>>
>>24600905
lmao
perfect post
>>
>>24600882
I've decided that i will use this to talk to my mom I'm expecting it to go something like this
>mom tries to open door when she can't she starts banging on the door and saying stuff like "open the door" "are you in there" or something
>i answer "no i won't open the door"
>she asks me why
>i tell her what i feel
>she starts taking me seriously and take me to a doctor or something like that
>>
File: 1429661852212.jpg (69 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1429661852212.jpg
69 KB, 498x482
>implying your mother won't assume you've killed yourself
>implying she won't bust the door open
>being a faggot
>>
>>24600993

Okay and why not just tell her that without locking yourself in your room?
>>
>>24601023
this desu,

OP you're gonna look like a fucking idiot if you do this by all of a sudden locking yourself in your room, and then telling her about what you 'feel'.

just stop being a sack of shit and tell her face to face. are you actually scared of your own mother so much you can't tell her you're feeling like shit without resorting to 6 year old tantrum behaviour?
>>
>>24601023
I would just end up getting spaghetti and not tell her shit.
>>
>>24601076
>are you actually scared of your own mother so much you can't tell her you're feeling like shit without resorting to 6 year old tantrum behaviour?
yes actually
>>
>>24600103
>implying making a normally accessible bedroom inaccessible isn't a major red flag for committing sudoku
>>
>>24601077
Write her a letter
>>
>>24601108
oh right, didn't realise you were a fucking woman. what is she going to do anon? hit you? throw you out of the house?

she's your mother, grow up and talk to her you piece of trash.

even then, you don't need her to be involved if you arent underage b&, just go for an appointment christ
>>
She's gonna kick down your door and beat the piss out of you. Then when you're done crying two hours later, she'll bring you some hot pockets and everything will return to normal.
>>
Why are you doing this anon?
>>
>>24601159
I tried doing so, ended up throwing it away
>>24601191
I don't know how to get an appointment, my mother has always handled that sort of stuff
>>
File: 1448752484475.gif (853 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1448752484475.gif
853 KB, 500x200
I did this when I was 6 years old and I didn't want to go to school. Jesus, you faggots are depressing.
>>
>>24601191
>just go for an appointment

>implying "an appointment" is going to fix anything

Lots of normies on this thread OP. I think barricading plan should work.
>>
>>24598685

why are you doing this anon

original comment
>>
>>24601247
>I tried doing so, ended up throwing it away
Why?
If you need help writing it, post your draft.
>>
>>24601247
are you serious? you can't even make an appointment for yourself?

phone or go to the hospital, or your gp first. tell them your situation, then they will refer you to someone. its not hard.

just an fyi you're fucking pathetic
>>
>>24601279
if the doctors find there's actually something wrong then he'll get help, stop encouraging his autistic, childish behaviour, he's not going to greentext his misadventures for you
>>
>>24601247
Then write another fucking letter. Its your fucking mother, it's probably the only person in the world who cares about any of us shit-stains on this board.
>>
>>24598685
>get a bunch of food
>piss jugs
>shit bucket
>gallons of water
you'll be all set OP.
>>
>>24601291
Got spaghetti when i thought of my mother reading it.
>>24601301
Dropped school when i was 11 and I can't really talk to anyone I do not know.
>>
>>24601386
>Got spaghetti when i thought of my mother reading it.

It's you're mom, anon. She already knows you're an unmotivated NEET. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. If she's put up with your NEETness thus far, why do you think this would be any different?
>>
>>24601386
>can't really talk to anyone I do not know

no, fuck off. it is not impossible for you to tlak to someone you don't know. you just don't want to. if you want help you'll fucking go and get it.

as a side note, if this is true and you actually can't talk to people you don't know what the fuck are you gonna do when
>she starts taking me seriously and take me to a doctor or something like that

how are you going to talk to the doctor? or the therapist?

i'll say it again. stop being a fucking autist and go get yourself help, you low piece of fucking trash
>>
write your life story op
>>
What if you climb out the window when you see them pull in.
>>
>>24601493
Welp I'll try
>born in stockholm the heart of sweden
>my mom and dad fight a lot because he is a big autist
>they break up
>my mother is really poor working in elder care
>she barely earns enough to feed us both
>my dad is better off and can give me gifts
>start liking my dad better
>fast forward a couple off years
>get a friend by tripping on his building blocks
>always on the top of my class the teachers are telling me i am 2 years ahead in swedish and things are looking great
>however my inner autist don't like it going good for me
>when i am 8 i am the leader of some kinda gang
>really bad leader
>have a disagreement with some dude
>call him dickhead
>the girls in my gang tells the teacher that they think i am some kinda bully
>gang disband
>my free time in school often revolves me chasing people with my dick out (which the teachers don't like) and building with lego
>fight with other people a lot
>gets sent to the school shrink
cont
>>
Check into a psych ward. Your mum will realise you're a nutcase
>>
>>24601952
>she says she thought i would look like some bully but instead she got a real nerd
>meeting goes nowhere as i only answer with yes, no, maybe or i don't know
>later get sent to "bup" childrens and youth psychiatric
>the one in charge of my case is some old lady
>still only answer with yes, no, maybe or i don't know
>apparently she diagnoses me with autism which my mother decides to hide from me
>there is a club named "hate anon club" which activities are hating me
>fast forward a year
>now i am 10
>the "hate anon club" gets taken down by teachers
>have a couple of friends
>next year rolls in
>bunch of new kids
>accidentally hit chad with a gym bag
>he starts to bully me
>my new teacher is oblivious to the fact that there is bullying in her class and right out denies it (might be because i tried to fight back)
>my mom and the teacher get into some kind of fight
>gets choice either stay in this class or enter special class for autists
>enter the autist class
cont
>>
>>24602188
>no real teachers our lessons mainly consists of crosswords and sudoku
>get depressed
>they try to force me solve crosswords instead of reading a book
>stop going to school
>get sent to "bup" again
>fast forward 3 years
>nothing has happened
>have gone to school maybe 20 times total in those 3 years
>after being depressed for 4 years almost they finally diagnose me with depression
>start taking medication
>having meetings with a doctor every time he would ask me "do you have any suicidal thought?" i would always lie and say no because my mother was with me
>can't get myself to take medications as i don't really feel any different
>doctor say i am cured
>fast forward 2 years
>still depressed
>leave school with no grades
>don't go to high school
>fast forward to now
>depressed have suicidal thoughts almost every night
>tfw don't even remember how it feels to be happy
That's it, my biggest dream right now is to live alone in an apartment til i die.
>inb4 no one reads this
>>
Get a fucking job. You can work.
>>
>>24602582
No one wants an autistic fucktard who dropped school.
>>
>>24602673
I agree with you, I have a job, but it's only because my mom owns the store but I'm barely ever able to work, since I always feel like shit/anxiety.
>>
>>24601326
There's no help for these things currently available.
>>
>>24602673
Start small. Entry-level jobs. Any able-bodied man can work. You don't appear to be an idiot.
>>
Mother trying too get in even though it's the middle of the night, she thinks the door is broken... WHAT WHAT
I did not expect this, I am a bit angry to be honest.
>>
>>24598685
You need to make preparations first otherwise you'll be out within a day or two.

Get:
-piss jugs
-toilet paper
-Big Tupperware containers for your shit
-lots of water
-a small electric kettle
-lots of instant ramen

With that you should be able to survive several weeks instead of several days.
>>
>>24602964
You are right i did not plan this far ahead, however I can get what i need while my mother is at work.
>>
>>24601386
>Dropped school when i was 11

I don't buy it. The law states a person has to attend school till 18.
>>
>>24602673
Apply for cleaner jobs. There are plenty of cleaners where I work who fucked up and dropped out of school.
>>
>>24603054
No they don't I quit when I was 17, people can quit when they were 15 if they want too.
>>
>>24603058
Won't work, here in Sweden those jobs are taken by the refuges. The worst job you can get as a ethnic here in Sweden is McDonalds which you need social skills for.
>>24603054
Yes, but the school and county is the ones responsible for keeping that law not me nor my parents, so if the school just put minor effort into "trying" to get me back they can say "oooh we are doing our best" and get away with it.
>>24603133
Here in Sweden it's obligatory to go to school until high school then you can drop.
>>
>>24603054
I pretty much dropped out at 13. My mother just told the school I was being homeschooled and that was that.
>>
I remember my suicide attempt. I told my mom I couldn't take it anymore, slammed the door and put on ziggy stardust. I took 3 of my xanaxes so I could chill out and I just ignored her. She mistook ignoring her for being nonresponsive and I stupidly left the lid off my pills.

3 days later I come home. If anyone has been they know what happened. Everyone has been talking to me like a retard and treating me with kids gloves. Oh, and Dr took away my xanax and Adderall, just bullshit wellbutrin now. They tried to push other bullshit on me but I'm not taking thorazine, trazadone, or Risperdal like some kind of crazy person. I'm just sad and autistic. Not bipolar or schizophrenic. Fuck moms, fuck doctors, and fuck police. Don't do it op. Not worth it.
>>
>>24603533
Yeah, I am probably gonna remove the barricade and let everything go back to stalemate.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.