[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents drag me to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1434606204655.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1434606204655.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>parents drag me to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving
>spend most of my time in my bedroom messing around on my phone and watching lectures
>parents tell me we're having lunch and to join them
>don't really like any of the food they have out so I just eat a buttered roll and a clementine
>after 10 minuets of sitting around not doing anything or having anyone talk to me I head back to my room
>a while later my mom knocks on the door telling me I have to go sit back out with them and that my grandma has been asking where I was
>I go back out and sit on the couch while everyone else ate dessert
>eventually everyone finishes so I leave again
>everyone gets mad at me for not spending time with them
>mfw

This pretty much sums up my entire thanksgiving weekend so far
Anybody else having a sucky holiday?
>>
underage b&
but yea same thing happened here
>>
>>24598395
If you were dragged to your grandparents house, how were you in your bedroom?
>>
>>24598545
I'm saying it's mine because that's where I'm sleeping and I pretty much always sleep in here anyways
>>
File: hJ798nL.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
hJ798nL.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>tfw everyone ignores me except to ask me to help clean or cook
>>
>>24598545
Untrue and of homosexual manner.
>>
>>24598586
Go sit with your family for one day you stupid autistic fuck. You're making yourself look like a pouting 12 year old.
>>
>>24598696
What's the point of sitting with people who don't even talk to you or involve you in any way? The only people I've really spent time with are my cousins but they left yesterday
>>
>>24598395
iktf
good thing i stopped seeing or talking to my family years ago
>>
>aunt offers to take in some of the dishes
>step dad gets upset and says "you're the guest you should have to carry all that stuff"
>he gets up and takes all the plates from her and hands them to me
>here anon its not like you're doing anything anyways

Its not that big of a deal but just the way he sounded so condescending and lazy pissed me off so much
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.