[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /crystal meth/ here? >be robot >snort a $5 line of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: Crystal_Meth.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Meth.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
Who /crystal meth/ here?

>be robot
>snort a $5 line of pure meth
>be a social god for hours and hours, be productive as fuck, finish everything on my checklist
>mediate negative effects with regular eating/sleeping habits, Magnesium predosing for the tooth grinding, vitamins to replenish my system

I only use once every couple weeks, sometimes less. It's really great for just blowing through all the shit you have to or would like to accomplish, gives me more time to live my comfy NEET lifestyle without worrying about the rest of the shit. I even started taking online college classes, which would have been unthinkable before. I have a 4.0 and put in just an hour a week because I can finish all the serious shit when I do crystal. I also remember fucking EVERYTHING on meth so it's great for studying. Highly recommend!
>>
What's the magnesium do?
>>
File: 1370463823292.jpg (273 KB, 666x647) Image search: [Google]
1370463823292.jpg
273 KB, 666x647
>>24598383
Someone tell me this shit is bait.
>>
stimulants are gross.
>>
>>24598556
Magnesium is a great muscle relaxant. If you take 500 mg (very safe dose, just take two of the regular 250 mg tabs available at any drug store) before you take a stimulant it will prevent the bruxism (grinding teeth, muscle clenching) typical of meth, coke, MDMA, any stimulant. If 500 mg is not enough, take another 250 mg tab a couple hours into your high. It's a lifesaver! Without it I always end up chewing up my inner lip and looking gross. Now I don't even have a sore jaw the next day.
>>
>>24598605
>he doesn't know the otherworldly pleasure of stimulants

Stimulants are the best drugs. They don't make you feel out of it or particularly "high," many don't even realize they're high when they first try meth. They just enhance your natural abilities, it's like pure motivation. The propaganda pictures you see of methheads whose physical appearance and health degrade are addicts who stay up for days and go into amphetamine psychosis and don't stay hydrated and nourished. As long as you are careful not to become dependent on it and still spend weeks at a time sober, they can be really great! It's better, cheaper Adderall, basically.

Just don't smoke or inject it, that's a surefire way to get addicted. Ingest orally or snort it, but if you are snorting it be sure to use a gentle saline wash on your nasal passages before/after so you don't mess yourself up.

Fun fact: crystal meth is neuroproductive at low doses!
>>
>>24598725
>stimulants don't make you high

You ever shot some, or vaporized? If I were to take point of meth and hit that in two tokes I would be on the shitter shitting my guts out while being high as a kite for the next day.
>>
>tfw shooting meth and beating my dick to shemales.

Awesome.
>>
File: advanced austism.png (180 KB, 397x385) Image search: [Google]
advanced austism.png
180 KB, 397x385
>>24598383
>I only use once every couple weeks

im sure you will keep it that way. . . .
>>
>>24598773
I worded that poorly. There's euphoria and a high, it's just not what people who have never done drugs imagine it to be. I still feel fully like myself, just the best version of myself. I can articulate myself well and get things done without procrastinating. I can read a 400 page novel in a single sitting and absorb it all. Many seem to fear meth because they've seen the psychotics who've been up 5 days straight binging, so I wanted to make it clear that when used responsibly it isn't so scary.

I've never shot or smoked it, only ever snort it, and I've heard that the euphoria's a much bigger part of the experience for those I know who IV it. I just like to think of it as a tool, helps me stay responsible and healthy.
>>
>>24598940
Something like 80% (I can find a source if you're curious) of meth users use less than once a month. When used responsibly crystal is a very powerful tool. That power of course makes it easy to fall into a downward spiral if you aren't careful, and if you know you're not going to be able to stop yourself from growing dependent than you definitely shouldn't try it, but don't buy into the DARE fearmongering, anon. It's very easy to mediate when you have the self discipline for it, and the upsides are fully worth it for me. I pride myself in my strength of will and I keep track of my usage so if I see myself slipping I can take a break. If you don't want to use it, that's fine, but I mean it when I say that if you want to learn a new language or go back to school or read a book or WRITE a book, meth's a really good tool.
>>
>>24598383
>finish everything on my checklist
>NEET lifestyle
Whats on your checklist?
Protip: Doesn't count if its cleaning, cleaning is basically procrastination without guilt.
Protip2: Organizing doesnt count either as it is even lower form of cleaning with sense of importance to add.
>>
>>24598605
>Sheltered fag detected
>>
>>24598383
Yeah meth and amphetamines in general are motivation in drug form

Cocaine is self-confidence and esteem

MDMA is love
>>
>>24598725
>Cheaper than adderall
>Was convinced you were legit until this comment
Gtfo out now you pretendcunt
>>
>>24598773
TRU
Been there
>>
>>24599289
It is cheaper than adderall. Adderall is like $5 per 10mg
>>
>>24598725
>crystal meth is neuroproductive at low doses!
Its neuroprotective in rare instances at doses that are lower than threshold
>"The neuroprotective potential of low-dose methamphetamine in preclinical models of stroke and traumatic brain injury"
It basically means : stroke will fuck you up a little bit less on low dose of meth.
Kinda pointless since your stroke risk is much higher when on meth.
>>
>>24599434
It's neuroprotective at like 30mg and less, that's significantly above threshold
>>
>>24598556
>>24598637

it also helps protect you from meth's neurotoxicity. NMDA antagonists like ketamine help too. Even if you don't like K much, as a meth head, a few lines from time to time is... actually kind of good for you
>>
>>24598383
I used that reasoning to justify adderall abuse. I'm not making the same mistake twice.
>>
>>24599379

not in my country
>>
>>24598383
You're retarded if you think you're getting pure meth.
I bet you didn't even GC/MS it.
>>
>>24599449
Lol, you cant really call 30 mg low dose.
Maybe for addicts
Or diluted with powdered semen.
>>
>>24598725
Yeah you want to be careful snorting. I have an acquaintance from high school who had to pretty much get his nose replaced with titanium because he snorted so much meth it just destroyed it. Not good stuff.
>>
>>24598383

desu I find meth to be inferior as a functional stim compared to dextroamphetamine. I never tried adderall, but I have had my share of racemic street speed and meth. I find meth has a distracting euphoria compared to dextro or racemic amphetamine. You actually feel high on meth. With dex you just feel hyper-normal.
>>
>>24598633
Only without a downer to take the edge off the come down.
>Be me
>In school
>Take ritalin
>Awful. Teeth grinding and I can't stop moving.
>Very focused
>Get no sleep that night.
Fuck that.
>>
>find someone to fuck on craigslist
>shoot up before the meeting
>mind blowing sex every time
Anyone else do this? Most of the guys I meet seem like they're tweakers too.
>>
>smoke meth
>wait 15 mins
>expecting something amazing from all the adds/warnings
>just feel more alert focused
>smoke more
>ok this feels alright, really kind of a letdown tb h
>fuck it what if I shoot it?
>figure out ho to get needles as a neet
>realize I just zoomed through hours pure confidence
>look up injection videos
>figure it out
>slam .05gram
>damn feels good man
>spend ages freking out about my track mark
>seriously consider going to a gay bathouse
>start jacking off
>smoke some more
>fucking pinged
>stay up for two days, only redose once
>have the worst comedon of my life, even worse than ritalin

and that was my meth experience. tb h I thought it would be more amazing /intense. it wasn't bad though especially when I went for a drive through the hills just flooring it, also jacking off was fun. it's the most degenerate drug, you can see why you'd end up covered in shit jacking on cam with your father

probably wont repeat, cost me like 400 dollars and I took I think half a gram. smoked it out of a lightbulb
>>
>>24598383
>snort
When you take it orally you waste your money
When you smoke or inject it, you waste you health
When you snort it you lose money and health.
Plug it.
>>
>>24599739
Plugging it isn't healthier, retard. You're going to get a higher bioavailability from the leftover precursors in the meth and damage your organs faster.
>>
>>24599734
How the fuck can you/they even get hard on meth?
>>
>>24599739
Putting it in your anus is perhaps the worst thing you could do in health terms. Injection does very little damage to veins if performed responsibly.
>>
>>24599916
http://xhamster.com/movies/5114627/wanking_on_meth.html
Best feeling in the world desu
>>
>>24599969
Not working on my phone. Describe?
>>
>tfw meth doesn't affect you properly if you have severe ADHD
>tfw you try meth at a party once and everyone around you is bugging out but you just want to take a nap
>>
>>24599766
>higher bioavailability from the leftover precursors
You would have to know the bioavailability of the precursors first.
Passing through liver might make them toxic.
>>
>>24599951
It will damage your veins if you don't rotate spots and use a wheel filter.
Just piercing a vein enough causes it to thicken, lowering bloodflow and eventually stopping it altogether if you inject long enough.
Also, any leftover precursors by definition will have the highest bioavailability when injected, meaning more of them reaches your organs and damages them.
You're not getting clean meth.
>>
>>24600055
Good thing the precursors in meth have been known for 80+ years then, huh?
You're trying to sound smart but you don't know shit about BA.
>>
>>24600039
I'm the same desu
If you do it and have nothing to do, you'll feel normal, but the instant you start doing something, you become completely obsessed with it.
>>
>>24599951
>Injection does very little damage to veins if performed responsibly.
It does more damage than any other route, which was my point.
>>
>>24600118
Yeah my friend told me to play video games on it but I've never really bothered to buy more bc it's so expensive
>>
>>24600143
My point is that your point is invalid. Do your research. PROPER, SAFE injection is the safest method behind oral ingestion.
>>
>>24599379
i have insurance (thanks obama!) so i get my speed for free
>>
>>24600109
>Good thing the precursors in meth have been known for 80+ years then, huh?
Are you trying to tell me that there is only one method and it always has the same amount of byproducts?
OP has no idea whats in his meth unless he sends it to the lab.
>>
>>24600187
Safe injection means filtering out all other chemicals besides meth, rotating spots, using sanitation, etc.
Guess how many meth users do that?
And even that still causes vein thickening and loss of blood flow to limbs.
>>
>>24599379
I pay like $2.50 for a 25mg XR
>>
>>24600159
>bc it's so expensive
Aus? I wish it wasn't fucking $100 for a point here.
>>
>>24600254
>Guess how many meth users do that?
Irrelevant. Don't try moving the goal posts. We're talking about methods of use, not the habits of users. Point remains that it is possible to practice safe injection, and shoving meth up your ass is dangerous and stupid.
>>
>>24600370
How is it any more dangerous than injecting it ?
>>
File: 1446718572120.png (339 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
1446718572120.png
339 KB, 615x571
When used responsibly, crystal meth is healthier for you than alcohol. I know using meth responsibly seems like an oxymoron, but if you take it in small doses it is just a stimulant like any adhd medicine just even better.

I have a friend who's in med school who puts it in his gatorade, he's doing just fine, lives with his gf and has plenty of money to throw away.

A vast majority of meth users don't use it responsibly because they are usually the kind of people who can't think. But at the end of the day it's just another chemical. And no, I've never done it.
>>
>>24600370
That's not moving the goalposts, retard. Safe injection, like you specifically brought up, is the vast minority of users and has a very specific procedure.
Even safe injection isn't healthier as it still causes vein damage and dangerous escalations of BP and heart rate. The rush from injecting causes people to use more often, becoming more physically dependent on it and using it more often causing more organ damage.
The higher bioavailability alone means it will cause more cardiovascular problems, increased risk of stroke, heart attack etc as well as damaging the organs faster from receiving a higher dose.
>>
>>24600415
The lining of the anus/bowels is far less equipped to deal with meth, and drugs in general, than veins are.

>>24600458
Not even worth responding to because you're just arguing to win.
>>
>>24600458
Inject meth with proper techniques for a month, and shove it up your ass for a month. See which causes more damage.
>>
File: satanic-meth-faggot.png (53 KB, 662x462) Image search: [Google]
satanic-meth-faggot.png
53 KB, 662x462
Anyone else POZ here? Slammed some meth and got HIV. Loving every second of it.
>>
>>24600369
a big box of pseudo is like $30, the other supplies cant be more than $50, maybe another $50 to get a self venting container

you should be able to yield 2-3.5 grams
>>
>>24598383
that's cool for you that you can control your use, but many (I'd say most) people can't do that.

personally I hate amphetamines. feeling wound up and on edge isn't my idea of a good time, not to mention the comedown is legendarily awful unless you have a benzo, and even then it still sucks. meth is literally the one drug I will NEVER, under any circumstances, fuck with.. I know fucking heroin addicts who won't touch the stuff
>>
>>24600369
Brisbane mothafucka where you
>>
I binged on meth for 3 days lost everything I owned and risked doing serious prison time. If you have an addictive personality or are around people who do never try this drug.

It was a crazy ride and I loved the high but I'd rather not die because I got high.
>>
>>24600662
I'm too scared to try cook my own, plus a lot of chemists around here have made it so you can only get pseudo with a script.

>>24600728
South Aus
>>
Anyone who uses crack here too?
>>
>>24600758
>I binged on meth for 3 days lost everything I owned and risked doing serious prison time.

Story time. Sounds interesting as fuck.
>>
File: 1412811699928.jpg (186 KB, 766x694) Image search: [Google]
1412811699928.jpg
186 KB, 766x694
i don't know about meth, but i tried cocaine once and it literally didnt even do anything. i felt adhd meds more than that.

and the person who gave it to me said she and others got high

what the fuck man
>>
File: why-00043.jpg (83 KB, 769x720) Image search: [Google]
why-00043.jpg
83 KB, 769x720
>>24600758
>If you have an addictive personality or are around people who do never try this drug.
Makes me want to try it even more desu.
>tfw self destructive.
>>
>>24600818
How does it compare/differ to meth?
>>
>>24600758
>3 days lost everything I owned

you must not have owned that much desu
>>
>>24600874
>homeless
>meet guy who's fiancee has car
>hit it off with guy we're all living in the car
>make a lot of money one day doing the prison time shit
>meth or heroin?
>I vote heroin everyboy else says meth
>we get the meth everythings going good we're driving around with drug dealer
>ounce of meth in car he's getting us all super high to drive him around town
>smoke meth for 3 days like this while doing in neighboring towns
>gas stations and shit
goes on like this for majority of the three days. Then all of a sudden

>i have to talk to my fiancee anon go take a walk
>they've been fighting a lot I agree like a dumbass
>they get out with my duffel bag and my wallet which must've fallen out of my pocket
>they flee to LA which is thousand miles away
>never see or hear from them again

Not that interesting but it was a crazy time. Wish I could take it all back but I can't.
>>
File: 1421677140671.jpg (90 KB, 615x1034) Image search: [Google]
1421677140671.jpg
90 KB, 615x1034
who else enjoys fapping while on stims?

those TINGLES all down your spine, man, and you can last for HOOOOURS
>>
How does it feel to be cheating through life like a cunt?

Actually, you're probably never truly happy, so never mind. You're just stupid you drug user.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-18-21h05m53s238.png (854 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-18-21h05m53s238.png
854 KB, 1280x720
>Who /crystal meth/ here?

this bitch
>>
>>24601396
Right now millions of dopamine molecules are activating the exact same receptors in your brain that meth does.
>>
>>24601396
It's okay to be jealous.
>>
>>24598383

I do this with my adderall prescription, much cheaper, equally good and it is completely legal.
>>
>>24600789
that's why you get a self-venting container silly

and if you're still scurred just don't do a one pot synthesis
>>
>>24601476
Naturally. Natural processes will not harm me like a drug.
>>
>>24601501
I'm not. I just hate knowing that people are out there living life in a way I don't like.
>>
>>24601611
What about Alzheimer's patients who don't get enough dopamine, naturally?
>>
>>24601611
>>24601662
What about exercise addicts who run way too much, chasing the high, and cause serious damage to their bodies? What about sex addicts? Exercise and sex generate the same FosB that heroin, meth, and cocaine do.
>>
>>24601643
No, you hate knowing that they're living their lives in a way you don't like AND THEY'RE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY. You wouldn't be upset if they were failures and unhappy, because it would vindicate you.
>>
>>24601698
I'm pretty sure fatally damaging the body because of sex or exercise happens far less often than it does due to the abuse of drugs.

>>24601662
That's different. I'm talking about the abuse of drugs for recreation.
>>
>>24601759
Uh... yeah. I don't deny that.
>>
>>24600454
lol based treudeoh
>>
File: 1422818952328.png (267 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
1422818952328.png
267 KB, 1024x686
I'm manic right now which is basically a free, non-addictive version of being on stims

Cleaning the whole house right now with hip hop blasting obnoxiously
>>
File: 1324577992775.jpg (107 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1324577992775.jpg
107 KB, 500x600
I just take Adderall instead
Call me a pussy, but hard drugs scare me
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.