[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she know you're stalking her social media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: hurt pepe.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hurt pepe.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
Does she know you're stalking her social media?
>>
>>24598141
How could she? I reactivate it, look at what she's been doing then deactivate again.
>>
File: suicide pepe.gif (418 KB, 300x144) Image search: [Google]
suicide pepe.gif
418 KB, 300x144
>>24598158
Tell me about her anon.

How long have you known her? What does she smell like? What does she think of you?
>>
She barely has it. She posts once or twice a year.
>>
>>24598205
>How long have you known her?
Known her for over a decade.
>What does she smell like?
I can't describe how she smells honestly. I don't have a strong sense of smell and aside from her hair, which just smells like nice shampoo, I don't think she has that distinctive an odor.
>What does she think of you?
She loves me as a friend.
>>
File: 1447927086987.jpg (46 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1447927086987.jpg
46 KB, 600x630
>>24598273
>Known her for over a decade
>spoiler
>>
>>24598141
I fucking hope not.
>>
I don't even know anyone I would stalk.
>>
File: 1448088293501.jpg (14 KB, 312x471) Image search: [Google]
1448088293501.jpg
14 KB, 312x471
>>24598141
She deactivates and activates a lot. Every time she does it i think she's caught on and has blocked me. It's like holding my breathe for a very long time until she activates it again. I sure hope she's doing okay senpai, i miss her.
>>
>>24598141
>not having a fake account just to stalk her

Its like you want to get caught
>>
File: 064.png (282 KB, 624x581) Image search: [Google]
064.png
282 KB, 624x581
In high school there was this qt3.14 girl named Taylor, she was like a mix of Japanese and white. She was a Christian, cheerleader, and actually had interests like art.

Pretty sure she was a virgin since she dated some ultra Christian Chad who wore a cross and everything. I still stalk her facebook/twitter to this day and fap furiously to it, she sort of knew me and we talked a little, but not much. I wonder how she would feel to know practically all of my teenage faps were to her.
>>
No, she thinks I'm in love with her best friend. Which I am, I just want both of them.
>>
File: another night on the internet.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
another night on the internet.png
7 KB, 275x275
She doesn't even know I exist.

She's my friend's flatmate, and I've never met her. Her fb pictures are all weird angles or slightly unusual expressions, so I don't even really know what she looks like normally.
I've imagined this whole extensive scenario where I go over to my friend's flat, meet her, and we hit it off immediately, and then a whole relationship after that.
So now I stalk her fb, despite the fact that she barely posts and hasn't updated her profile pic since July.

>tfw you imagine relationships with every girl you get a slight crush on now
>tfw you know it's not healthy
>tfw got a date on tinder, imagined that whole relationship (with the added incentive of there actually being a chance), and then didn't want to move on and message other girls when she cancelled because I was already mentally committed to her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.