[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1439717111814.jpg (629 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439717111814.jpg
629 KB, 1080x1080
Femanon here, why do you guys hate women?
I'm 19 and a virgin, I don't fit the stereotype that you guys always go on about and most of my friends group consists of nerdy guys and gamers (no chads that is always implied). I spend the majority of my day painting, playing runescape (not training cooking) posting here and listening to music. I don't go out and club with other girls and prefer to play games with my friends. I stream league on and off with a low viewer count around 50s and don't go out much. I've never had a real relationship with a guy but that's mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me, my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is sorta fat).

Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
Why is this board so misogynistic, I thought you guys wanted a relationship.
>>
>>24598129
quality bait my lad
>>
File: 1448327340598.png (171 KB, 319x257) Image search: [Google]
1448327340598.png
171 KB, 319x257
Bit on the nose there, but you'll surely get some with this.
>>
>>24598129
>Femanon here
>I don't fit the stereotype

Fuck off.
>>
moshi moshi beito desu~
>>
6/10 made me reposition myself in my chair
>>
Bait harder, faggot.
>>
>>24598129

>Posting low quality bait on my board

REEE
>>
>>24598129
You're a pretty shit fisherman.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.