[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reactivate your facebook for a few minutes just to look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1303977750814.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1303977750814.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>Reactivate your facebook for a few minutes just to look at photos of her

Who else here a sad and pathetic loser who is infatuated with one woman?

How do I stop putting her on a pedestal?
>>
replace her
>>
File: o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg (65 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg
65 KB, 2000x1000
>>24598090
delete facebook numb nuts, delete all pictures you have saved of her
>>
>>24598899
No one is as good as her.

>>24598994
Nah, I'm going to permanently reactivate my facebook when I'm a happy, high-functioning, successful person.
>>
>>24598090
>How do I stop putting her on a pedestal?
Fucking face the fact that she doesn't want you, she never will and you're wasting time in your very short life pining for her when she barely even thinks of you, if at all ever. Unrequited love is a bitch but you're a man; pick up your balls and get the fuck over it.
>>
>>24599428
>No one is as good as her.
That's what infatuation makes you believe
>>
>>24599428
until you meet a new one to obsess over and forget about this one
been there done that
>>
>>24599485
>Just get over over it

By being myself?

>>24599528

Any tips to combat infatuation?
>>
>>24599576
I-it's been like 15 years. I don't think anyone is going to replace her as my oneitis. This is critical levels of pathetic oneitis infatuation.
>>
File: 1441234617375.jpg (96 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
1441234617375.jpg
96 KB, 427x600
>>24599619
>15 years
o shit
i've had the same problem as you, but it only lasted for a few months at a time
>>
I've been in this spot. I still have feelings for the girl, but I've stopped letting it get me down. Stop shaming yourself for liking her. You're allowed to like anyone you want to. It doesn't make you pathetic to have a person you have feelings for. Accept those feelings for what they are. Once I did, I got peace of mind. Maybe the same can happen for you.
>>
facebook is for chads, staceys and old people

why are you still on facebook?
>>
>>24599619
Mine's been 7 years, but I feel as if I have the same feel as you
Sorry M80, this shit hurts
>>
>>24599619
Damn shawty. I'm at a solid five myself.

You probably won't get over her. That's life.
>>
>>24599735
>>24599669
>15 Years
>7 Years

I'm at 3. There truly is no escaping this hell is there?
>>
>>24598090
This one bitch of a female likes to fuck my life up even though I told her to have nothing to do with me. They are like Sharks, they can smell blood in the water
>>
>>24599669
Why did it only last a few months at a time?

>>24599670
Solid advice. There is nothing wrong with liking someone but it's not really productive when there's probably little chance of a relationship or reciprocation. Peace of mind would be good but I can't imagine what happens when someone proposes to her. Maybe it will be the final blow I need to finally accept it won't happen.

>>24599720
I'm not. It made me feel insecure about how mediocre my life is. I just reactivate it from time to time to look at pictures of her.

>>24599735
It's a painful ride.

>>24599755
Probably not. Maybe we'll get married. kek

>>24599782
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>24598090
Talk to more women, lots of women, and talk to men, preferably gay men. Get to know them, especially the gay men. You should quickly realize that nobody is perfect and that everybody is equally fucked up somehow.
The gay men tend to be good at talking about girls because that can comment on the situation from a neutral standpoint, go surround yourself with faggots like yourself OP.
>>
>>24598090
Hey m8.

First off, Facebook is a poison, dont use it.

Let her go and enjoy life. You do not need a woman to be happy
>>
>>24599782
another 7 anon here
yes there is
i dont know anything about her anymore apart from she moved to another country, she wanted to meet last year but i was "busy"

it helps if its an actual whore and you are a dumb horny guy, if shes a legit good girl, idk
>>
>>24600146
>Let her go and enjoy life.

I still see her quite often, just one on one. She's not going to be going from my life. She has a really active social life and lots of friends that I don't see though and I'm sad enough that I feel like looking at the photos of what she's been doing.
>>
>>24600265
Don't keep looking at the photos anon.

Stay in the momemt when you see her one on one and when she is not there try to find something to do that you enjoy thst doesn't involve her.

If the one on one is still hard after a while scale it back a bit but do try to keep friendly. It is possible to do, it just requires some work
>>
>>24600401
Yeah, I need to stop looking at the photos. Just lack self control and hobbies/interests to keep my mind occupied.

One on one isn't hard at all. I look forward to our time together and enjoy it. I just pine for her after it or feel kinda sad that she sees me as just a friend.
>>
>>24600725
She is still a friend. It could be a lot worse, you'll be fine anon. Enjoy the time with her.
>>
>>24600969
I guess. Would really help if I could meet other women. There was a time where I think she was interested in me. She used to be really flirty and just seemed into me. But I was young, had a girlfriend at the time, was in phenomenal shape and hadn't squandered my opportunities back then.
>>
>>24599619

post pic pls plz
>>
>>24601180
Not happening, sorryblox.
>>
what do you think about telling her? you will be rejected, she and all her friends will make fun of you and probably avoid you

it will be the most awkward moment in your life, but you should think about it; i was in a similar position, and only by confessing i managed to move on... it hurt badly for a few weeks, i had to change my job since everything was so awkward and tense, but i believe this was the only way to forget her

it will make you hate her, and the hate will turn eventually into loathe and disgust.. and you can't oneitis someone who disgusts you
>>
>>24599619
>15 years
Holy shit. I thought that I was bad at two years. It was really bad for me for the first 6 months after we broke up but it got a lot better after I graduated from HS and I stopped seeing her all together, and I had been at a point to where I was almost completely past her for the next year and a half until I saw her again just three weeks ago at a local swap meet. She approached me and we had a fairly lengthy conversation and I quickly came to the painful realization that she was completely over me, and I think she realized just as quickly how much that I am not over her. Seeing her again tore open a whole new wound. Hearing her laugh, seeing her beautiful eyes and smile brought back so many memories that I had been denying and repressing for so damn long. I always hoped that, if I were to encounter her again, that I would suddenly have some kind of catharsis and realize that I am over her. Unfortunately, this was not the case. I feel now not unlike how I felt when I first found out that she was cheating on me and how minuscule her regard for my feelings was. She tossed me aside like trash, but I still pine for her terribly. Damn it, I don't feel a bit better.
>>
>>24601828
I'll never hate her. Just won't happen. But I do imagine it would be awkward. No idea how the relationship would function after rejection. We've had periods where we've fallen out and haven't spoken to each other though, when we meet again we just pick up where we left off like nothing happened. Would probably be like that. We both would just ignore it and move on but it would always be out in the open after that.
>>
>>24599619
Fuck m8. I do the same thing as you. I want to reactivate my account again just to see her. It's been 11 years so far. I feel you.
>>
>>24599588
Stop being pathetic and go fuck other girls?
>>
File: feel-hug.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
feel-hug.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>24601962
Do you still see her in person or is your fleeting facebook reactivations the only time you see her?
>>
>>24601999
Sounds a lot easier than it is. I've got a horribly low sense of self worth. For all intents and purposes I'm just a normal person: employed, independent, average looking; there's nothing overtly wrong with me but I just feel like such a worthless failure and don't put myself out there.
>>
File: 1448303450253.jpg (47 KB, 750x746) Image search: [Google]
1448303450253.jpg
47 KB, 750x746
>>24602022
the latter

It's original you know
>>
>>24602125
Bummer. Have you tried contacting her or her you? Why did you stop seeing each other?
>>
>>24598090
I have the same problem fucking succubus has me under a spell or something because i try my hardest not to let them control me. i think she even manifested her self in my sleep too because i had dream about her before.
>>
>>24599428

there are billions of people on planet Earth
don't be so stupid
>>
>>24600265
Just tell her you have romantic feelings for her, fuckface. Then get rejected as proof there will be no future with her. That should help you out a bit.
>>
>>24602290
>billions

OP won't meet 95% of them.
>>
>>24602461
Yeah, it's probably the best course of action. I always wanted to be the kind of person she would say yes to when I revealed those feelings, and I wanted to do it in a way as if I'd only recently developed those feelings for her, not been keeping them under the surface for half my fucking life.
>>
>>24598090
>oneitis

lel
>>
You need to be yourself and tell her.
>>
File: 1443537960971.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1443537960971.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>24598090
I'm in a similar situation but I think a friend would help, I used to live with my friend we'd play League of legends all night it was awesome we were both socially awkward fucks so we got along real well id go back to that if i could having someone you can relate and aren't afraid to talk to is all i need, I miss that I barely gave a fuck when a girl didn't want me back then. Wish I was gay tbqh or atleast had a friend again
>>
>>24605600
>or atleast had a friend again

This is a painful feel. It's so hard going through life with no support network or confidants.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.