[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putting pussies in their place >younger brother just started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Putting pussies in their place

>younger brother just started playing football
>he's 15
>he thinks he's hot shit
>literally developed the jock mentality
>ironically he still can't pick up chicks
>today I come home from work to find him throwing a ball around the living room
>we just set up the Christmas tree
>so I'm not having this shit
>I stood by the tree and waited for the ball to hit it so I could have a reason to take it
>I ended up taking it
>I hid it really fucking well
>He starts charging around the house calling me a Fat fuck, and loser piece of shit, the whole nine fucking yards.
>"You dirty piece of sh.........."
>slapped him with the hilt of a replica lightsaber
>he charged at me like this was a football game
>I got him to the ground with my knees piercing his chest
>He screams like a banshee
>Ironically he's still trash talking
>Continue to punch the shit out of him
>I actually took years of some shitty kenpo karate, so I'm a low tier fighter but a fighter nontheless
>He stands at the front door making threats about how he's going to kill me
>Pierce my throat with a knife, etc.
>As soon as I take two steps he bolts.

He was a semi-normal kid before football, now he thinks he's some tough kid. Everyone in the house insults the fuck outta him when he's not looking. They don't want to hurt physically hurt him, would you like to guess why?

Oh yeah, can you guys recommend some good carpet cleaners?
>>
Get a hot chick to tell him to chill the fuck out
>>
>>24597903
Tyinks thyat nyever hyappened
>>
>>24599232
Me beating the shit out of my holier than thou brother didn't happen?

It happens all the time. I just went into extreme detail with today's particular fight.
>>
>>24597903
You have to get into the mentality of people who play/watch sports.

It all goes down to tribalism. The whole my team vs your team is just mammalian circuit thinking left over from the caveman days.

People are essentially watching their braves vs some other tribes braves, and likewise the people who play these stupid sports actually think they are warriors.
>>
>>24597903

Have you tried not picking on him to solve your problem?

Invite him to throw the ball around with you outside.

Otherwise you alienate a potential friend down the road. At 15 years old he's a faggot no matter what, but he needs leadership - not beatings.
>>
>>24600314
I'm not in the mood to explain why that will never work as much as I'd like it to.

I'd like to be his friend but he's literally a clone of his father, which I will also not get into.

It's pretty complicated.
>>
>>24597903
Rape him, do it
>>
>>24597903
Soda water, duh.
>>
>>24600573
Sounds gay. Have you tried penis-butting him to establish your dominance?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.