[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to take a moment and say thank you Lord in Heaven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: black man.png (211 KB, 345x390) Image search: [Google]
black man.png
211 KB, 345x390
I just want to take a moment and say thank you Lord in Heaven for not making me african american.
>>
File: 900x900px-LL-5eb11d7c_image.jpg (67 KB, 670x900) Image search: [Google]
900x900px-LL-5eb11d7c_image.jpg
67 KB, 670x900
I thought God loved all his children?
>>
>>24597621
he probably does

however i am grateful that i am Caucasian instead of african american
>>
How do we send all the niggers back to africa?
>>
>>24597575
>>24597640
>>24597677
This is why you guys aren't allowed to be proud of being white in public anymore. You always have to shit on everyone else.
>>
>>24597717
How's OP shitting on black people by saying he's glad to be white rather than black? Black people say they're happy to be black rather than white (and more) in their own circles all the time.
>>
>>24597677
Do you really want to live in a country that arbitrarily strips citizens of their citizenship and deports them?
>>
>>24597745
You're being a white enabler, blackbot. You are excusing blatantly race baiting behavior
>This thread: "Man, I'm glad I'm not a filthy, poor, worthless subhuman of nigger!"
>You: "This is okay."
>>
>>24597771
as long as the deportees are all black
>>
>Tfw you are the most beautiful and great race in the world and everybody is jealous of your existance alone
>>
>>24597852
When did the OP call black people niggers or say he hated black people? Black people can prefer black to white, but white can not prefer white to black?

Also let's assume I'm excusing blatantly racist behavior, how does that make me a white enabler? Are all white people racist?
>>
>>24597884
You are allowing their racism to flourish unopposed just because you yourself is black.
>>
>>24597956
I don't believe a white dude being happy to be white, rather than black, is racism. No more racist then me being happy I was born the way I am and not wanting to be anything else.
>>
>>24597997
Just keep defending them, SHITLORD.
>>
>>24598034
Oh you got me anon
>>
>>24597575
haha ahahahahahahaha
thanks for the kek, OP
seriously, this is good
>>
>>24597956
>>24598034
Dude just shut up you are the one being extremely racist here though it's ok sometimes just don't go apeshit over nothing because then it gets awekward. I'd say stop crying it's a big boys world.
>>
>>24598136
How am I being the one racist here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.