[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If all women are whores why the fuck are you a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rare pepe.png (512 KB, 427x566) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.png
512 KB, 427x566
you cannot defend this
>>
>>24597561
Whores don't fuck virgins.

People lose their virginity to women BEFORE they become whores.

Women become whores after they have bad relationships early in their life.

Women have bad relationships early in their life because they have daddy issues and end up pursuing bad boys.
>>
I'm not a virgin, but the way I see it is "Girls only want Chad," is actually pretty accurate. So Chad gets to fuck a bunch of whores who have fucked all of the other chads, meanwhile ugly or autistic males don't get attention from girls because they know they can have Chad.
>>
>>24597561
>that
>a woman
can't fool me jews
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24597594
>>24597649

this to be real honest you mongoloid OP.

also
>>24597692
>OP picked a picture of obvious trash and then tells us YOU CANNOT DEFEND THIS

newfag op just fuckoff back to /b/ thanks
>>
Because whores enjoy having a good time.They enjoy fucking attractive,experienced men.They enjoy Chad.They like when they have good,enjoyable sex.And since you`re a virgin,inexperienced and probably ugly,she isn`t interested.
>>
>>24597561
I don't like whores. Checkm8
>>
>>24597561
90% of women are fucking 2% of men. Rest of women are either dead of hideously ugly. 98% of men are invisible to 90% of women.
>>
they're whores because they don't fuck me
>>
>>24597561
Whores only want Chad
>>
File: [Phoenixing Intensifies].gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
[Phoenixing Intensifies].gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>24597561

You're assuming pussy is distributed equitably, when it's not. "Sluts" and "whores" aren't such because they fuck every man who wanders into their field of vision, it's because they give it up faster and easier than other women, but still only to the higher status/better looking guys.

>2015
>not knowing about hypergamy

smhtbhfam
>>
>>24598380
>it's because they give it up faster and easier than other women, but still only to the higher status/better looking guys.
TRUTH
"sluts" and "whores" go after the same Chads all women do. They just fool themselves into thinking their vagina is enough to lock him down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.