[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So why dont you have a REAL job anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: D_2.jpg (49 KB, 558x372) Image search: [Google]
D_2.jpg
49 KB, 558x372
>"So why dont you have a REAL job anon?"
>>
>>24597489
Because I've worked 5 years already, did a call center even for two years, nearly have an assoc., never fired, not a felon,had my friend who work at Intel do my resume, but apparently in America that isn't even good enough to work at mcdonalds. I've put in about a 100 applications and got two interviews but nobody hired me. I can confidently do anything and answer any questions easily. It was really hard to get the fifty bucks together for this date with you. It took a month to set this up just for you. Anyways Im gonna take off since you're a terrible person. In the future you should sign up on some sugar baby website if you just want to extort some person for money you soulless cunt.
>>
File: D_1.jpg (115 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
D_1.jpg
115 KB, 520x800
>>24598436
>"Why didn'y you just put in some effort to get a promotion?"
>>
>>24597489
I don't think my working life is any of your business
>>
>>24597489
My job is real enough, thanks
>>
Some girls I work with bitch about the job whenever my boss is away. The other day they were discussing boys / men near me and said they would never date anybody who was working a job they disliked just to make rent.
>>
why should I care what you think you fucking hipster bitch, take away your shallow traits and you really are nothing. You think I need a job because you're the type of person who needs to pay a fee to be whole, I'd be content with the shirt on my back. Go cry into an American Apparel scarf you normie cunt, I don't even like girls, and I don't talk to people who think talking crap is a REAL conversation
>>
>>24598436
>>24598716

>being one of those weird, omega as fuck losers who seriously respond to these threads and actually get angry at a fictional situation

You two should feel super ashamed to be you.
>>
>>24597489
Who the fuck are you & why are you talking shit to me again?
>>
>>24597489
I'm in graduate school.
>>
B-because I always get sidetracked too much and plus I'm too lazy to get up at a certain time everyday *wipes brow*
>>
>>24597489
why don't YOU work and stop leeching off pathetic males?
>>
But I do.

With proper benefits and great pay.

But enough about me, tell me where you want to be in 3 years.
>>
File: 1428859337726.jpg (44 KB, 409x403) Image search: [Google]
1428859337726.jpg
44 KB, 409x403
>>24597489
The NEET life is superior in every way. Ah, to have the freedom to have all day to indulge in my own interests, to allow my creativity to blossom! I am currently working on an opera based on my life as a neet, and my fifth novel is in the advanced planning stages. Alongside that I have my tomato garden, which I spend a lot of time tending to. My compost heap is quite impressive now. But most of all I am not a slave to the wage, I work only for myself rather than to enrich corporate fatcats. Thanks for listening, m'lady
>>
>>24597489
Dropped out of college, started working in call center. Make enought money for rent, food, weed, vidya and the occasional cocaine/molly/prostitute. I do want to go back just so i have qualifications to be a sup. That way I won't need room mates and still have have enough to be degenerate until i kill my self or die from a coke/molly overdose
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 590x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 590x362
>>24598672
Wut
Niggercockfuckingrobot
>>
>>24597489
I do. I'm a software engineer and I make $105k a year

and I've never had a gf
>>
>>24597489
>>24598550
She's such a qt 3.14 I'd wageslave all my life just to see her every time I get back home.
>>
Do I have something like a job in the first place? I don't think so.
>>
Because the current post-medieval feminapocalyptic era consequently flagellating owners of the reproductive thrusting tool left me in utter difficulty with the sociabilisation score needed to please one of the martial owners of the keys required to play the undeniable game.
>>
>>24597489
"why dont YOU? being a fashion blogger doesnt count"
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (74 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
74 KB, 200x200
>>24598795
>failing to contribute any meaningful content besides bitching about a well thought-out reply.

bitch azz nyiga
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.