[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm never having children"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: 1448691409954.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1448691409954.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>"I'm never having children"
>>
Well if you know any women that want to have a child with a high school dropout with no money and no future, let me know asap.
>>
I'm never having children because I will never have sex
>>
>>24597094
I physically can't have children
>>
File: twistedfcukingmemeopath.png (270 KB, 680x336) Image search: [Google]
twistedfcukingmemeopath.png
270 KB, 680x336
>>24597094
Since when is announcing that you're not wasting 18+ years of your own life by bringing the same pain and suffering upon another human being that you become attached to a fedora-tier cringy thing to do?
>>
I'll disregard any women who says she hates children.
>>
>>24597128
dude look at the stats on the numbers of single mothers

>>24597094
yeah, its fucking retarded when people say that

what could be greater than bringing a life into this world with someone you love? for the pair of you to nurture and to raise to be the best he/she can possibly be? seriously, what could EVER be better than that?

too bad people just care about is fucking the most attractive idiot they can.
>>
>>24597094
For me, this is both a declaration AND a true statement about my future.
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>24597218
i really just have no desire for that. i do not want marriage, and i don't really like kids/babies so it would just be a shitty experience for me. i don't think there's much for ME personally to get out of it.
>>
File: fukof.jpg (136 KB, 1038x693) Image search: [Google]
fukof.jpg
136 KB, 1038x693
>>24597218
Bringing another life into this world is the most ignorant thing anyone could ever commit.

You're morally responsible for any pain your child will ever feel in its long, empty life. Your reasoning is an atrocity in itself. The fact that you felt good around your spouse because your brain released some fucking chemicals doesn't justify breeding if you're not a primitive, non-sentient being.

If you have nothing to do with your equally dumb significant other just buy a fucking dog that isn't capable of mentally suffering the same way humans are able to and raise it.
>>
>>24597202
This guy knows what's up. Having children is one of the worst things you can do on this world
>>
I love children, but
1) I am mentally ill and it runs in my genes. I don't want my child to inherit that.
2) I am cripplingly afraid of accidentally traumatizing or injuring babies, like dropping them.
3) The state of the world keeps decreasing. My children would have to suffer in this hell.
4) I don't think I'm a good role model. I don't want to be looked up to.
5) If I have kids, I have a responsibility and I can't kill myself if it becomes necessary.
>>
>>24597094
>hurf durf white power 1488 gas the kikes build a wall kill shitskins
>lol fuck having kids that sucks

Everytime. Saddens my heart to see racists as delusional as they're portrayed.
>>
>>24597505
You're simply wrong.
>>
>>24597505
That's why you do it. To kek someone into life and get back at your parents and the world for making your miserable ass.
>>
>>24597505
if white people continue to not reproduce at the rate they are, this country is going to be filled with brown people and asians.
>>
>>24597870
>you're wrong because I said so

Why is it wrong to not want kids? It's a burden. A financial, emotional, and physical burden.

Being a parent can be rewarding for some, but I'm not prepared to pay the costs.

Additionally, this world is shit. I am a shit person. I hate kids, I'd probably hit mine for crying too much.
>>
>Shit genetics
>No promising future
>Not good with people as it is, let alone building a family

Pulling a kid into that situation is just mean m8
>>
Unless you have $1 million in the bank saved up for the kid, and would provide it with a great childhood with both parents, then you shouldn't have children.
>>
>>24597975
How does that affect me? I'll be dead in 50-60 years. You really think I give a shit about what happens to future generations after I'm dead?
>>
Fucking hate children so why would I want one?
>>
>>24598153
this. I almost wish it was a requirement but then we wouldn't have kids who later turn into adults that would take up the cashier roles/fast food jobs
>>
>>24597094
well probably not no, and not really by choice either.

>>24598232
You're genetically wired to hate/not feel anything towards other kids that aren't your own, and are then genetially tricked into loving your kids even when they grow up to be 30 year old NEET furry basement dwellers.
>>
File: 1408160375952.jpg (17 KB, 525x520) Image search: [Google]
1408160375952.jpg
17 KB, 525x520
>>24597094
>want children
>knowing you will never have any
>that feel when people who express disdain for ever having kids accidentally fuck their way into it
>>
>>24597094
>older sister moves out with her even older boyfriend as soon as she turns 18
>immediately starts trying to make god damn babies even though they live paycheck-by-paycheck in a 1-bedroom apartment.
>first kid plops out when I'm like 19 years old
>another one two years later
>fast forward
>kids are now old enough to be into youtube and pewdiepie and playing call of duty with 40 year olds black dudes online
>I'm the weird uncle who lives at Grandma's house who doesn't say anything and is no fun compared to the cool uncle
>I could not give any less of a fuck.
>>
File: 14381412413604.jpg (93 KB, 450x903) Image search: [Google]
14381412413604.jpg
93 KB, 450x903
>>24597094
I don't hate children, but I wouldn't be the best parent.
I will be responsible for my child's future, but I don't think I can handle that type of commitment.
>>
File: Robot.jpg (1 MB, 2530x3024) Image search: [Google]
Robot.jpg
1 MB, 2530x3024
>tfw you adore children, and want to have some chilluns of your own someday
>can't in good conscience pass down the laundry list of hereditary physiological torments they'd acquire from my terrible genes
I take some comfort in knowing I'll never get the chance to have kids anyway, so I don't have to worry about it seriously.
>>
>>24598153
Fucking this. I hate being fucking poor
>>
>>24597094
Me spawning would be one of the worst ideas anyone ever had.
>>
>>24597218
Literally fucking cringe: the post
>>
I'm conflicted, my long term girlfriend wants marriage and a family, but I am a manic bipolar and I'm concerned I will be a bad father and husband. I try not to dwell on it too often, I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.
>>
File: 1427310393471.png (88 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1427310393471.png
88 KB, 399x388
>incapable of having kids
>robot living in my mom's house so not like I'd ever be in a position to adopt with a partner anyways
>sister is a normie stacy who doesn't want kids, she hates them. Already had 1 abortion.
>tfw I will never get to be the cool uncle
>>
I will never have children as any children of mine will have/carry the same kidney disease as me

>I would never put another person through this
>>
>>24598666
At least you got satanic trips
>>
>>24598397
>brother is a closet queer
>Ill never be an uncle
>tfw
>>
It's strange how many robots admit they wouldn't pass on their bad genes to kids, whereas normies regularly pass on horrible afflictions they KNEW they had to children and even keep reproducing after 1 kid shows the disorder. Gene pool is fucked because it's mainly idiots that breed.
>>
>>24597094
>tfw edgelord antinatalist
>tfw found out I'm infertile recently
>>
>>24598821
>tfw you realize you're going to be the weird uncle who shows up for thanksgiving sometimes
>>
>>24597094
i actually want the economy to collapse i don't want children. Women deserve to suffer once society collapses from them being such selfish cunts and consuming everything from society.
>>
>not crazy
>not poor, stable career job
>Intelligent and happy

This is why I'm noT having one. I want to be me and reap the benefits of striving for this. Maybe in 5-10 years I'll want to.
>>
>>24598851
>that one uncle who lived with your grandma all your life
>grandma died when he was 40, and he couldn't afford to keep the house
>he bounced around cheap apartments and jobs for a while, then ended up homeless
>no one ever heard from him again
>it's like looking into my own future
>>
You know, I don't even remember what the tipping fedora things was originally used for anymore.
>>
>>24597094
I guess if that makes me a fedaro so be it. Sorry but I don't want to bring a child into this world with a 36,000 a year and with a high possibility of getting divorce raped and stuck with 18 years old child support that will be used by a cunty ex wife that will use the money to ride the cock carousel the second time. Also I don't like children in general.
>>
Why is that tipworthy?

Even if I wanted to, I can't change the fact that it will never happen.
>>
File: 1379366885482.jpg (61 KB, 773x595) Image search: [Google]
1379366885482.jpg
61 KB, 773x595
>having a child

Sure, let me spawn something with 50% of my shitty genetics, which is will undeniably resent me for, to devote every bit of my time and money to for the next eighteen years, and perhaps even onwards, all the while knowing that the woman in the family has 100% more say in important decisions in its life, and can use it as leverage against me to ruin my entire life and career the minute she deems the situation inconvenient or some Chad comes along waggling his nine inch cock in front of her nose.

That sounds like fun!
>>
>>24598882
Yep. Children ruin everything. It's better to have them when you are ready to devote all your time/money/energy to them.
>>
>>24597094
I am not passing on my balding genes, they will die with me. A tiny victory over my shit genetics.
Also kids bind you to the world and I plan to off myself when I become 50.
>>
File: 1448430090666.jpg (28 KB, 278x417) Image search: [Google]
1448430090666.jpg
28 KB, 278x417
>>24597094
I don't want to have kids because it's fucking pompous to assume that this person who will have their own personality and preferences actually WANTS to be alive. I don't like the idea of being that much of an assuming asshole
>>
File: 1428964193361.jpg (31 KB, 736x272) Image search: [Google]
1428964193361.jpg
31 KB, 736x272
>tfw pessimistic antinatalist
>people look down upon you because you don't want to bring another person into this miserable shithole of an existence.
>>
>wanting GENETICALLY INFERIOR MALES to breed
>>
>>24599111
they look down on you because you're miserable and boring to talk to.
>>
>>24598821
You're really quite honestly not missing out on much.

Especially as a robot, and if you're older than 18, it's almost impossible to relate to kids even if they are related to you.

It doesn't help that my sister is raising them on online video games that are rated M and buying them every electronic thing on the market.

I'm expecting them to turn up in one of those Trolling Little Kids on [whatever game] videos, or being the next SammyClassicSonicFan or even Chris Chan.
>>
Fuck off insect mud breeder.
>>
>>24599162
Not him, but my parents do look down on people who don't have kids (like our neighbors). They call them selfish and arrogant.
>>
File: image001.jpg (114 KB, 682x530) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
114 KB, 682x530
>>24599162
I'm referring to people who get pissed off/offended when you tell them you intend to never have children.
>>
>>24599111
Life is a choice, suicide is an option, people shouldn't be discouraged from reproducing - they should be encouraged not to get attatched to one another so badly that they treat their loved ones like shit for not wanting to live anymore.
>>
>>24597094
I'm not. Convince me otherwise.
>>
>>24599261
Life is not a choice. People are literally forced into existence.
>>
>>24599311
Alright well there's always a way out, whether or not it hurts the feelings of the inevitably somewhat shitty and immature people who gave you life.
>>
>>24599350
Wouldn't it be better to not force people in existence rather than bring them here, letting them experience the pains of life and then telling them they can painfully try and opt out?
>>
>>24597094
Excuse me for being gay anon
>>
>>24599243
fuck your parents not making sacrifices for this shit society. this society will actually take advantage of you and make you work in a coal mine for years until you die of lung cancer because you have kids to feed.
>>
>>24597094
>Anyone who doesn't follow their biological urges blindly is a fedora lord
ok m8
>>
I'd very much like to have children, in fact I long for it but as it stands the outlook is not so good
I mean I'm a virgin and there is zero interaction with females in my life and there are no immediate prospects for there to be either

if any femanons are willing to have my biological child you can come live in my house and be a NEETmom for as long as you want, I'll provide for you, I have an alright job
>>
>>24599420
existence seems painful to you because you are sick.

you have a sickness of the soul.
>>
>>24597408

We don't have free will, so no one is truly, fundamentally morally responsible for their mistakes.

But we as a society still have to hold them pragmatically responsible, so we condition good behaviors and condition against bad ones.
>>
>>24599534
>you have a sickness of the soul.

nice hippie bullshit

experience seems painful for a number of reasons. A lot of those reasons can easily come from circumstances beyond ones control or the "health" of his soul. I'd rather not force some new creation that is half me to step up to the crap shoot that is life and gamble.
>>
>>24599535
>We don't have free will, so no one is truly, fundamentally morally responsible for their mistakes.

Not arguing and not the guy you were replying to, but I am genuinely curious how you arrived to that conclusion
>>
>>24599534
No, you're the sick one. Putting depressed people down to feel better about yourself. This is all you live for isn't it, exalting yourself above the lesser men because they are honest and can admit they're useless and you can't.
>>
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 528x424
what if i want to pass my genes forward but still be a e borderline autistic manchild with no responsibilities

how do sperm banks deal with robot donators who want to come there and fap in a jar/whatever? do they check their medical record or something and tell you to gtfo or let you donate sperm but then silently throw them away afterwards?

also, if you get qualified can you put restrictions on which kind of females your donated sperm is allowed to impregnate? i would want my genes to be mixed with nigger/jew/sandnigger/indian ones
>>
>>24599708
Its a meme perpetuated by literal jew shitheels that want you to join the hivemind or at least acknowledge that there is no other reason to live.
>>
>>24597094
Good thing I'm not white, while you white guys get breeding, I'm gonna be comfy and carefree.
>>
>>24599788
They turn down people who are ugly or awkward. You don't just donate it, they pay you for it. And they won't pay unless you're cream of the crop. Probably have to do a bunch of IQ and genetic tests.
>>
>>24599788
they check a lot more than medical records. You'll get denied faster than any girl who's even glanced in your direction you retard
>>
>>24599615
>>24599786
I am not putting you down to feel better about myself, I am being honest with you because I believe you benefit more from hearing the truth.

you know no other life than one of being sick and so you think that is all there is.
>>
>>24600231
In that case I'd still rather not gamble a potential life in case he or she ends up with this retarded "sick soul".
>>
I don't like kids so why would I want one
>>
>>24600337
that's probably a good descision. everyone should consider it before having a child.
>>
>>24597094
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
having children is the most evil thing you can do
>>
>>24600231
I'm not who you were talking to. I don't need Dr. Chucklefuck to diagnose me, thank ya very much.
>>
Why would I risk bringing a clone of me into this world? Hell my child would probably turn out worse than me because they'd know I didn't want them to exist from an early age, kids pick up on shit.
If I had kids I'd be raising frog-posting school shooters and AIDS-riddled sluts.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.