[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its already dead isn't it? Why did I get my hopes up."I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
Its already dead isn't it? Why did I get my hopes up."I'll let you know" yeah, sure you will
>>
>>24596773
yeah, dont reply to her ever again
>>
File: lk.jpg (21 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
lk.jpg
21 KB, 360x240
>>24596773
> These emoticons.
>>
>>24596773
Why do your idiots use that haha all of the time? It's just so useless, a premium variation of lol at best.
>>
OP you can still salvage something from this my brother, don't give up.
>>
>>24596830
there called emojis you autist. not surprised you dont know this though since you probably dont text anyone or have social media or whatever
>>
>>24596945
>not surprised you dont know this though since you probably dont text anyone or have social media or whatever
Of course I know emoticons, doesn't make them any less retarded to use.
>>
>>24596773

>plz, I have money and I'll buy you things! doesn't that impress you? plz like me!
>>
>I'll let you know

Tell her to fuck off you beta.
>>
File: lk2.jpg (30 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
lk2.jpg
30 KB, 360x240
>>24596945
> Calling them "emojis".
>>
>>24597008
I'm not that beta don't worry. She mentioned earlier she was out shopping, i said that i needed to go clothes shopping soon since i hadn't been in ages and she said "awww ill take you"
>>
>>24596773
>using haha
>writing more than 2 lines
>asking instead of proposing
it was over before it began you kuck
>>
>>24596773
>admitting you live from pay-check to pay-check
>expecting any woman to go out with you
>>
>drinks sound good
it's tiny, but there is a FLICKER of hope in those 3 words
>>
>>24596945
Kill yourself, you stupid nigger
>>
>>24597194
How do i got about salvaging it then? just wait a few days till like monday, then bring it up again?
>>
I'm autistic and rarely ever touch my phone but even I know that you should never use emote faces or write "haha" because it makes you look insecure as fuck.
>>
>>24597191
THIS

nigga u dun goofed
>>
>>24596945
yes but using them frequently with somebody you are not dating makes you look like a humongous pussy
>>
File: 1326269962436.jpg (57 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
1326269962436.jpg
57 KB, 319x319
>needing to wait till payday
>admitting it to a slut
>>
>>24597370
Yh give it a few days.

Also don't ask her, tell her "I'm taking you out for drinks"

Be the confident alpha you are OP
>>
>>24597414
Dude girls love smiley faces. That's a well known fact.
>>
>>24596773
Thats the same response i got
>We went and got drinks later
Why are you panicking anon?
>>
>>24597581
Not in every single message.
>>
File: 1397141044342.png (174 KB, 429x491) Image search: [Google]
1397141044342.png
174 KB, 429x491
It was over from the moment you dropped your first smiley. Don't do that with the next one.
>>
>>24597866
>next one

bro im fucking 28, i wont have a "next one" this is literally the closest i have ever got with a girl. If this doesn't go anywhere im legit gonna just suicide
>>
>>24597581
Usually I only use the laughing one. The smiley one makes you look like a faggot tbqh
>>
A few more things:

>leaving the ball in her court
>asking for approval/confirmation of your activities
>letting her think that your activities are dependent on her

Next time try:
Hey, I'm going to [place/activity] at [time]. You're welcome to tag along.
>>
>>24596945

>there called emojis

I think you meant: they're called emojis. Only, that correction was unnecessary, because he was also right. Smiley faces and pictures sent through text ARE emoticons. Emoji is a particular brand of emoticons.
The fact you don't know this, and literally call all smiley faces emojis now shows that you are a dumb pleb.
If you're going to be a social outcast, at least spend some of your alone time trying to better yourself, otherwise you're always going to be alone.

>>24597581

You're right, girls do love smiley faces. They love using them. They don't need to see texts littered with them in response though. Be the fucking man they want to text, not just another one of their girlfriends.
>>
>>24596773
Why the fuck do you use emojis? You come off as a fucking bitch. I'm a girl and emojis are literally a deal breaker. If I meet a cute guy and he texts me with more than occasional emojis (not two in the same fucking text holy shit) I lose all attraction.
>>
>meet sri lankan qt at diwali
>she laughs at all my jokes, touching me a lot, putting her head on my shoulder as we walk etc.
>get number at end of night
>try to be alpha, tell her Im giving her the chance to buy me a coffee
>she says yes, we arrange date
>cancels four hours prior
>rain check, I will text you next week
>doesnt

Why are bitches so cold and cruel?
>>
>>24598015
Mate, you WISH you were going to kill yourself. I'm a 27 never gf. I know what it's like out there. You're never goong to get anywhere being as beta as your messaging. You have to take the lead. If it doesn't work for you that way it was never going to work with her any other way either.
>>
>>24596991
there are still people who don't realize that there is a direct correlation between emoji usage and getting laid.

I already BTFO some random tripfag, please don't make me do the same to you.
>>
>awkward as fuck texter
>put :-D in a text
>finally get reply

w-works like a charm.
>>
>>24596773

>mfw I text just like this
>mfw I still pull girls
>mfw I'm not fit or chad
>mfw you just don't know how to be confident
>>
File: 1437827996095.png (106 KB, 1279x920) Image search: [Google]
1437827996095.png
106 KB, 1279x920
>>24596945

reminder for you
>>
>>24596773
[haha intensefies]
>>
>>24599974
Hey, I've got this crazy idea! Lets use proper punctuation. How about that?
>>
>>24600251
not feeling it m8
>>
>>24599974
I default to thinking they're a vapid chick or one of her orbiters before internet memelord
>>
Emoticons are the shit to flirt. What everyone seems to overlook is that she also uses them lots. So she definitely won't mind if you do. It helps clarify the tone. But yeah DO suggest a clear, defined time/place/activity. You're doing great.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.