[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
we need 2 of those all day evrry day till you fags realize you DON'T want a parasite in your life to drain and kek you
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>"I want to sleep around with other men but you'll stay faithful to me right?"
>"Yes dear, of course."
>>
>>24596653

How the fuck am I supposed to stop feeling >tfw no gf?
>>
>>24596696
try masturbaiting them doing something fun, like working out or killing normies
>>
bumping

original
>>
>>24596754
Hold up, can downies type?
>>
File: Msn-04ii.jpg (632 KB, 1158x760) Image search: [Google]
Msn-04ii.jpg
632 KB, 1158x760
At this point I`m so fucking angry at women,and chads,I want to take picrelated around the city.
>>24596696
Start doing plastic crack.This way,you won`t feel the pain that much.Especially if you`re rich.
>>
new stuffz
>>
>>24596653
>yfw none of you have accomplished anything
>yfw your only hope at an inkling of pride is living vicariously through the successes of a small minority of those throughout history who happened to be the same gender as you
>>
What is this shit, keep me posted, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 559x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 559x350
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

Hey, here's the episode from the Dutch island survivor TV show where the women did fuck all and the men created society
>>
>>24596653
Do I need to remind you that correlation does not imply causation?

I'd need hard data proving that women are more likely to lie before I could even begin to consider this as scientifically sound.
>>
>>24600330
None of you retards that say this understand what it means. It's a logical statement and does not mean something can't be valid evidence when considering likelihood.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.