[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why i'm scared of girls :( http://thetab.com/u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This is why i'm scared of girls :(
http://thetab.com/uk/cardiff/2015/11/27/how-to-cheat-on-your-boyfriend-or-girlfriend-at-uni-13498?utm_source=localxpost&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=pages
>>
a little part of me dies with each passing day
>>
>girls are so dumb they don't know how to spread their legs without reading a how to guide

WOOOOOOOOWW
>>
Man seeing girls with logic like this stings.
Had a girl cheat on me with 5 guys while on a one week holiday to magaluf, sex with 3 and 2 blowjobs each on separate nights. She hadn't done anything like it before but thought nothing would follow her home. Her friend told me though, her excuse was it was a stupid mistake and that she only done it because she loved me and intended to spend the rest of her life with me so it was one last chance for her to experience other people. I wasn't in a good place for a long time after that
>>
WHAT ARE HER TITS DOING
>>
>>24596891
>Her friend told me though

Why

Like, good on her, but why would she even come forward with that?
>>
>>24596891
>her excuse was it was a stupid mistake and that she only done it because she loved me and intended to spend the rest of her life with me so it was one last chance for her to experience other people.
How insulting. I hope you cut contact immediately.

>>24597026
She was jelly because of all the Chad cock the cheater was getting.
>>
That bitches tits are like the east and west coast, there's a whole country between them
>>
>>24596891
I'm sorry that happened to you, I can relate. It's not nearly as dramatic, but my ex still fucked some guy behind my back. Still bitter about it, but she had the ovaries to tell me right after it happened through text. Glad she did, but I still dumped her in an instant. Haven't seen her since. Shit stings though, you're right. I wish people didn't do that.
>>
>>24596632
Shit this whole time I just thought there was one giant center boob... they're really that far apart? No wonder she needs to cheat to feel good about herself
>>
That was the most degenerate article I have ever set my eyes upon. And trust me, I've witnessed GG, sometimes enter /pol/, have read "The White Man's Burden", have read Marx, and observed Tumblr.

It doesn't even try to promote that open relationship bullshit. It straight up tells everyone to cheat. It straight up tells everyone to take advantage of the submissive. It straight up tells everyone to not bother with learning about serious relationships.
>>
>>24596891
>because she loved me and intended to spend the rest of her life with me
>"I love you, that's why I have sex with you after courtship while giving it away to random drunks for free!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.