[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've cuddled with a female friend of mine. A few days later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (9 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 645x623
I've cuddled with a female friend of mine. A few days later she wanted to "get to know me more". I've heard those 5 words are basically friend zone words.

Am I really friend zoned?
>>
Context clues.

We need context clues, anon.

"I'd like to get to know you better... ;)"
What do you think?

"I'd like to get to know you better... as friends."
Well, you get it.
>>
>>24596019
Hahah. Thanks.
>>
Anon, you will get friendzoned if you refuse to actually make a move.

If you're too much of a coward to risk being outright rejected, then you're going to get friendzoned and you're going to deserve the world of anguish that comes with that. Because if you don't try anything sexual she will assume that you just want to be friends, and will treat you accordingly.

You have to be willing to take a risk.

If you try to touch her or kiss her and she doesn't want that, then you avoid the friendzone.
If you try to touch her or kiss her and she does want that, then you can get the fuck off this board you fucking normie rrrreeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>24595980
Not yet, but show indecisiveness and hesitation now, and you'll end up there. She could want to take things slow. Or, she could just be hoping you'll go beastmode and just conquer what is rightfully yours as a man.
>>24596465
>if you don't try anything sexual she will assume that you just want to be friends, and will treat you accordingly.
yup. even if you try and fail, and continue to be friends, she will know you are not to be lumped with beta-orbiters. Act on your own initiative and be decisive.
>>
You need to approach this situation with the assumption that she is excited by the possibility of sleeping with you. When you first make these open advances (touching her, making sexual jokes, etc.) her role is to playfully act like she doesn't want it. In the face of her coy resistance you must continue to escalate, at that point she will finally give in to her passion. This dance is important because it lets her protect her self esteem (she never has to admit she likes you until you've very clearly left your cards on the table) and it lets her weed out weak men who aren't worthy. A weak man will question himself and won't escalate.

Obviously the possibility also exists that she actually doesn't want to fuck you, and in that case she will be exceedingly clear that she is not interested because she'll avoid you and totally ignore you.
>>
>>24596802
This this this. Probably the most blunt and concise dating advice you can get.
>>
Just slip it into the conversation how you wish your dick wasn't so big. Problem solved. Oh yeah,

>cuddled
>female friend
GTFO NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.