[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The glans is virtually non-erogenous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ridged band.png (395 KB, 863x437) Image search: [Google]
ridged band.png
395 KB, 863x437
The male glans penis is not the most pleasurable part of the penis. When it comes to detecting pleasurable, delicate touches, it's one of the least sensual parts of the entire body. It's primarily innervated with free nerve endings, which are capable of sensing deep pressure and irritation. It has just a few fine-touch sensitive nerve endings smattered around the corona.

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45].

>In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-taylor/

Male circumcision at best mangles and at worst annihilates the major pleasure centers of the penis. Once those tissues are gone, they are gone forever.
>>
>>24595780
>the frenulum is the best part of the peen

I thought that was common sense?
what the actual fuck
>>
>>24595780
that's fine with me hoss, still feels good and i last longer than 2 seconds. Keep tellin yourself your flappy deflated balloon end is worth it.
>>
>>24595780
Nice thread that was posted 9 billion times before
>>
>Jewdicks in full damage control
>>
Circumcision is literally women's invention to make men feel less pleasure and thus having to fuck women harder to feel pleasure which of course is all good for women, those vaginal jews.
>>
>>24596313
>women
>inventing anything
>>
File: FGM.png (587 KB, 876x710) Image search: [Google]
FGM.png
587 KB, 876x710
>>24596066

FGM victims have fairly similar rationalization mechanisms at work.
>>
>>24596066
>It's okay to be mutilated for women's sake'
Maximum Beta.
>>
>>24596420
Yeah, it's pretty sad. I read an article on this a couple of years ago. Many affected women don't want to be called 'mutilated' either. They think it is insulting.
>>
>>24596066
>I feel half the pleasure an intact male feels or even worse, but this allows me to last more so I can better satisfy women
Ha hahahahahahaha. You're literally a kuck, you're just as bad as the guy that got castrated because his wife wanted him to.
>>
>>24596066
>i last longer than 2 seconds

>implying cut men last longer than intact men in general
>>
>>24596420
FGM is not comparable to circumcision.
>>
>>24596734
>caring about women
No, just no. The fact that the world is enraged by FGM gives them enough justice. Male circumcision is not only tolerated, but considered beneficial, even if it's done without the boy's consent and there's enough proof that it reduces pleasure and the ability to properly masturbate. Maybe he doesn't want to trade off pleasure for the possibility of only washing his dick once a month like most of the cutfags claiming their dicks are better do.
>>
File: 192.jpg (119 KB, 825x960) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
119 KB, 825x960
>>24596853

Why not?

It's not as if there were only one kind of MGM and one kind of FGM.

They both run the gamut in severity.

You're making an ignorant blanket statement.
>>
>>24596928
>>caring about women
>No, just no.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. I feel sympathy for whomever I want. But that wasn't even the point of my post.

I think it is sad that Western men who have been affected by male genital circumcision react just the same way that mutilated women do.

>it is NOT mutilation
>it is not a big deal
>it is normal where were from etc.

>Male circumcision is not only tolerated, but considered beneficial

Except in places where it isn't. The Germans tried to get the practice of child circumcison banned but "muh religious freedom" and "it is like a second holocaust" screaming Jews and Muslims got their way.
>>
File: femalecirc.jpg (140 KB, 960x664) Image search: [Google]
femalecirc.jpg
140 KB, 960x664
>>24597091

As another point of comparison, female circumcision is also considered beneficial by many, in the cultures in which it is practiced.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.