[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys care about whether a girl is a virgin or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 10
File: 139483627938.png (918 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
918 KB, 569x802
Why do you guys care about whether a girl is a virgin or not?
I mean, I guess I would mind if she was the town-bike, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
>Why do you guys care about whether a girl is a virgin or not?

Why do you guys care about whether a vehicle is used or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if it has over 10,000 miles on it, but other than that there's no reason to care about buying a used car

(this is what you sound like)
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a lock is used or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if it was the town lock, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595731
so it's literally just because you consider women to be objects?

lol, these are the type of guys that want a virgin?
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a sandwich has a bite in it or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if there was slobber all over it, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a dog has a prior owner or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if it was constantly shitting everywhere and tearing things up, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595753
>>24595800

I get it already; women aren't people to you guys so you literally focus on superficial aspects. thread is over.
>>
Why do you guys care about whether a girl is a murderer or not?
I mean, I guess I would mind if she was a crazy serial killer, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a fleshlight is used or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was covered in cum, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595767

... Having certain physical desires is now misogony? The desire to have a girl whose vag is unsoiled is now objectification?

Back to leddit.
>>
>>24595692
I'd only mind if she had sex outside of a relationship.

Keep those whores away from me.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a bottle of water has been drank or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if there was backwash, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595896
>Having certain physical desires is now misogony?

Nah
>The desire to have a girl whose vag is unsoiled is now objectification?

yes.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a book has it's spine broken or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if the spine was snapped in half, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether shoes are worn or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if the soles were coming apart, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
>Why do women care about whether a man has a job or not?
I mean, if you want money, just get a job.

>Why do women care about whether a man is short or tall?
I mean, just reach down and kiss him. Literally not that hard.

>Why do women care if a man has a car or not? I mean, they can just use a bus or carpool. What's the deal?

>Why do women care if a man has no friends? I mean, they can just talk to the girl. Why care about other people?

>Why do women care about whether a man is /fit/ or not? I mean, all women have to do is not eat like a pig. Stop being selfish
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a person is a pica?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they ate nails and wood, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
Why do you guys care about whether a girl is carrying the DNA of her past male partners or not?
I mean, I guess I would mind if it affected the future genetic makeup of the children we have together, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595828
I have an adopted dog, does that make me a kekold?
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether gum is already chewed or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if there's bits of food in it, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a video game is used or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if there were scratches on it and it was unreadable, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692

A young virgin woman is valuable

It's simple sexual preference, it's not a debate. Guys like it when a girl is "pure"
>>
>>24595692
Why do you care about whether a Borg is assimilated or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if he was throwing a malfunctional fit, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a force user is a Jedi or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they were Emperor Palpatine, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596036
>Guys like it when a girl is "pure"
No weirdos care about a woman being pure, all men care about is whether a girl is sexy, you sound like those sick fucks on /a/ that go on about pure waifus fucking weirdo.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a Muslim is extremist or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they were beheading people and selling others into slavery like ISIS, but other than that there's no reason to care about it
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a guy is big or not?
I mean, I guess I wouldn't care before he put on the mask, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a fabric is torn or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was ripped to shreds, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>abortions (I'm not saying it's immoral, I'm saying women who get them are trash)
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>nobody wants a long term relationship with a slut, sluts are for short term relationships
>loose pussy full of warts
>incapable of love
>untrustworthy
>will dump you at the drop of a hat
>once a slut always a slut
>had cum on her face
>cant respect her ever
>immoral
>impure
>will never share that special first time together
>probably a gold digger too
>will make a terrible wife and mother
>>
>>24596075

Triggered

No hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a toy is broken or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if it was completely emulsified, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596129
Best one so far *original post*
>>
>>24596075
those weirdos built western civilization
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a computer is pre-built or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was a Dell with under performing internals, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
U guys know that vaginas aren't really changed by sex yeah? Like u literally couldn't tell if virgin or not...
>>
>>24596129
amazing

bl0xx
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a psychopath is triggered or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if he was stabbing me in the face repeatedly, but other than that there's no reason to care about it
>>
>>24596196
Alot of those weirdos werent virgins like you though.
>>
Control+f

No mention of telonogy effect epigenetic changes.

Literally having a non-virgin for a wife is taking a risk that she will give a birth to child thatnis not yours.

It's perfectly fine to like and fuck sluts. But never marry and have kids with them.
>>
>>24596222
You would be surprised, roastie.
>>
>>24595692
>>24596233

Why do you guys care about whether a girl undergoes epigenetic changes?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she gave birth to a half-black baby, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you care about whether a girl has down syndrome or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she was literally drooling, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596136
> I have 0 real life experience with women
> I have no idea what I'm talking about
> my opinions were crafted to justify my lack of confidence and failures to secure affection from the opposite sex
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a diamond has clarity or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if the diamond was crude and hazy as shit, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596247
Im a man
>>24596233
Who gives a shit, every human on earth has a tiny percentage of mommy's fast fuck mates in them.
>>
>>24596304
this

it's hilarious how you come up with all this "research" just to explain away why you're a virgin creep
>>
>>24596304
>I have a roasted vagina

Why do you care about whether a girl has meat flaps or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if they were longer than my actual penis, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
I have a small dick and I'm deadly afraid she'll leave me because of it, I somehow managed to fool myself thinking she won't care. but of course she will
>>
>>24596334
Why do you care about whether a guy is a creep or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if they were sniffing my panties and stalking my house, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596374
Why do you care about whether you have a small penis or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if you had a micro-dick, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether 4chan uses Yotsuba or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they started using Comic Sans for everything, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
incredible amounts of insecurity because these dudes missed the chance to have sex with a virgin back in high school. the only girls who really hang onto their virginity past high school/college are probably super religious or ugly.

if being a virgin is what matters to you, you should probably start getting a fetish for really weird, not-very-attractive autists, is what i'm saying.
>>
>>24596199
DNA in sperm permeates the blood brain barrier

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

never marry a coalburner
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether the jews did 9/11 or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if there was a mass Zionist conspiracy, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596397

It's like 13.5x11 cm, so fucking small. Whenever I think of myself having sex etc. even I get disgusted with it. I'm sure I'll get keked to death even if I manage to find someone because of it.
>>
File: 1401037223878.png (490 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1401037223878.png
490 KB, 1366x768
These threads are the reason I'd never date a robot. You don't see women as people you see them as objects for sex. I can only imagine how this mentality carries over into your in person conversations with them.
>>
Also another reason why virgins are so much better marriage material:

Sluts make horrible mothers. If you want to raise responsible and happy children, never reproduce with a slut
>>
I have no idea. I wish I didn't but just knowing that she has been around and kissed other guys and shown her lustful side to them makes me feel horrible.

I guess that's pathetic and so women are just going to keep getting with guys who "love sluts". That's okay.
>>
>>24596440
Why do you care about whether a person prefers a virgin or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they became Islamic and moved to Saudi Arabia for a thirteen year old collective harem, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596469
All women are sluts you retard, a woman cheating on your has nothing to do with your being a beta no it has to do with her trying to control her polygamous animal instincts that compel her to fuck a dude and raise his sperm even after marrying you. You can have kids with her and she will do it, women cant help acting out their instinctive function.This is why whining about virgin gfs is retarded as a virgin is suppose to be an impossibility in a human female.
>>
File: 1389623490583.jpg (23 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1389623490583.jpg
23 KB, 280x210
>>24595692
Personally, it's not a huge deal to me, I fully expect to just be settled on by some stepmom with 3 kids already, but I'd prefer a girl with somewhere close to my level of experience so we can figure this shit out together. No woman actually wants to be some guy's first and teach him the fucking ropes.
>>
>>24596464
>You don't see women as people you see them as objects for sex

if you don't see sex as an intimate pair bonding in a monogamous relationship you should continue taking cocks in the gutter and not get your hopes up that a decent robot will save you before you hag it up after the age of 25.
>>
>>24596464

>Implying there aren't alot of normies reading and posting on /r9k/
>Implying that because our preferences on virgin women are silenced by a feminist society, they cease to exist
>>
Why do you guys care about whether a Jockstrap is used or not?

I mean sure it might have smegma and ball grease, but other than that there's not reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596547
This.

Why do you girls care about whether a guy prefers virgins or not?

I mean, I guess I would care if he was my dream chad, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596464
What kind of deranged fucking sheep takes their /r9k/ ramblings into conversations with other people if they have them?
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a nail is bent or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was snapped in half, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
File: 8RvH62Z.jpg (82 KB, 210x313) Image search: [Google]
8RvH62Z.jpg
82 KB, 210x313
>>24595937
The desire to have a man with big muscles is objectification. The desire to have a man who earns a lot of money is objectification. The desire to have a man with a nice dick is objectification. The desire to have a man who isn't balding is objectification. The desire to have a husband who doesn't already have multiple kids and multiple divorces is objectification.

Or do you only apply your feminist bullshit theories to one gender because you're sexist? Back to reddit you sjw kek faggot.
>>
>>24596532
you can not be a virgin and still see sex that way though
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether Peach is saved by Mario or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if Bowser was raping Peach every day, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596611
Then it means you have little self control

Why do you guys care about whether a girl has self control or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she was constantly getting used for money, sex, and rides but past that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596532
>intimate
>magical
>pair bonding

Sex is just a drug designed to make you reproduce faster.
>>
>>24596264
I fucking care reeeeeeeee

I want to have kids that are purely ours. Its upsetting that every girl Ibhave met has had at least +10 different dudes (including my gf :c )

>>24596327
Its really gross, like literll kekhuldry.
It upsets me because I look similar to my mums ex-husband
>>
>>24596605
I'm not talking about that. It's literally about virginity, why do you care if the woman has had past sexual relationships or not? money means a good provider, dick is for better sex, hair and muscles are aesthetic, and a several-times divorcee with multiple children wouldn't probably have enough time for you.

now explain why you want a virgin girl?
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether it's a remix or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was botched and metronomically unsound, but other than that there's literally no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596650
...how? you don't think people can have a long term relationship for four years, have sex during, then have it go sour and break up and be looking for new partners? that's ridiculous and has nothing to do with self control
>>
>>24596665
A kekold is someone who likes the idea of their woman being fucked by another man. Fucking a woman who has been fucked by another dude is not kekolding you fucking idot.
>>
>>24596665
>Dating a roastie
At least it's free sex

>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether Transexuals are called girls or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if they had an 8 inch dick, beard hair/body hair, and a deep voice, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether India poos in the loo?

I mean I guess I would mind if I ended up developing a scat fetish, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
tfw saving myself for future husband, feelsgoodman
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys mind if Europe becomes flooded with refugees?

I mean I guess I would mind if they were 75% adult males, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596763
Only good female in this entire thread, family.

>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a candy is still in it's wrapper or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was covered in dirt, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
I don't care. All women are either whores or soon-to-be whores. "Virgin" is meaningless to me because there's no way to verify that she is actually a virgin besides her word, which is not trustworthy for obvious reasons, and because even if she were a virgin is doesn't matter. All women will seek to kek you and find better partners, being a virgin is not going to help that.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether Bane or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if he threw me out of an airplane without a parachute, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether feminists rule you or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if they made kekoldry a national sport, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Because I only want a girl who values herself. If she doesn't have enough self respect to not go around having sex then I won't date her. I'm waiting for the right person so I want the same from them. Before any of you tries to pull any mysoginy bs I hold myself to the same standards as I expect in a woman.
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>24596833
>All women will seek to kek you and find better partners, being a virgin is not going to help that.

This. just stop giving a fuck about this gay earth, you can't un-gay it, so just do as you please.
>>
>>24596833
man what i'm hearing in this post is that you are a loser. donald trump would be ashamed
>>
>>24596004
>>24596233
>>24596264
these posts right here

no hymen, no diamond. Why would I want some vapid whore who disrespects herself for the sake of mutual masturbation anyway?
>>
>>24596674
Oh but you are talking about that. You're attacking us for having sexual preferences while having your own and I pointed out the hypocrisy of that position. So you either need to admit that you're a sexist misandrist bigot or stop bitching about guys who don't want you because you're used goods.
>>
>>24596814
>believing obvious troll posts
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether they say Merry Christmas or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they got rid of Santa Claus, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596674
Virgin girls are less likely to be corrupted. Is that a hard concept grasp? She's less likely to cheat, she less likely to divorce, she's less likely to be degenerate, she's more likely to have good values, etc...
>>
>>24596893
>>24596873
>self-respect
>having sex ever

praise jesus
>>
>>24596901
Why do you guys care about whether I fall for a troll post or not?

I mean, I guess I would care if I was publicly humiliated for it, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596899
Sure, if you want to look at it that way, whatever. I already told you why a woman would want those things. Now explain why you want a virgin gf?
>>
>>24596919
>Virgin women less likely to cheat
All women are prone to cheating, that is their reproduction strategy, securing the best genes from the best males.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a girl is gender fluid or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she was a man, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596901
not troll posting :)
>>
>>24595692
Why would you guys care about whether a zoo is responsible or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if there was shit everywhere and the apes got out, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596929
I'm not religious.

It's possible to have a sense of morality without it just through weighing things logically. Enjoy sharing your child's DNA with whoever your loose wife decided to fuck from her college dorm.
>>
>>24596919
she's more likely to be really religious, autistic, not very attractive, etc... that's some refined taste
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether your children are home on time or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if my daughter was raped by a pack of wild Muslims at midnight, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether Pluto is a planet or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they called it an asteroid, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596984
already plenty of dudes out there whose children will have some of my dna, can't say it bothers me too much. i'd love to hear you justify how not having sex is somehow 'morally correct' without religion though, that doesn't seem philosophically sound
>>
>>24596929
I never said they can't have sex at all. I just want them to hold off on it until they find someone they've had a serious and long-term relationship with. You don't need to have sex with someone to get to know or date them.
>>
>>24596984
Dude who cares as I said before, every human on earth has a tiny amount of mommy's fuck mates in them so who gives a damn once your kid has the majority of its DNA from you.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether EM Drives work or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it meant we could colonize space, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>women who have fucked countless men walk down the wedding aisle in white dresses

the irony
>>
>>24597043
>already plenty of dudes out there whose children will have some of my dna, can't say it bothers me too much. i'd love to hear you justify how not having sex is somehow 'morally correct' without religion though, that doesn't seem philosophically sound

If you can't see the cognitive dissonance within this post then there's no hope for you or your shit tier future offspring anyway
>>
>>24597043
>that doesn't seem philosophically sound

Says the man who doesn't understand the concept of morality is a philosophical concept based on honor and personal dignity.

Why do you guys care whether this guy is a nigger or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if his stunted genes transmuted into a child, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596700
Dont play dumb please lol

A c*ckhold is someone whose partner is carrying the progeny of another. So therefore marrying a roastie makes you a kek.

>>24596714
There is nothing wrong woth dating a roastie except that it gives her notion that her past behaviour is acceptable.
>>
>>24597061
It makes me sick anon. And they still act like they deserve all the ceremony that is supposed to be for a pure virgin.
>>
>>24597046
yeah but i'm saying that people do have sex in long term relationships that might eventually go sour. those are the girls i understand people looking for. loyal but not prudish with long-term partners
>>
>>24596674

>Girls should have preference

>Men can't or else he's objectifying

Makes sense...
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a person has a scat fetish or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it led to HIV and AIDS, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597095
i can't see it! can you explain it without buzzwords?
>>
>>24596674
Why do you guys care about whether this slut gives you approval or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if I was dating the decrepit whore, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597111
I can accept that but at my age (19) it's almost impossible. Most just claim that them fucking some degenerate in highschool for a year was somehow a serious relationship.
>>
>>24597061
Lol ikr m8
>>
>>24597101
No a kuckold is a dude that gets off on his SO having sex with another man, a man that willingly supports the idea of raising another man's child is also a kuckold, unless you think those niggas in the hood that get kucked are actual kuckolds.
>>24597105
Marriage is meant to create to monogamous bond not muh virginitiy.
>>
>>24597100
it's so undignified and dishonorable to have sex with someone you care about because... reasons. definitely not that no one wants to have sex with you, though
>>
>>24597157
Why do you guys care whether this guy is an idiot or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if he was my NEET child and I had to take care of him, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597172
Not if it's a religious marriage which is implied with the white dress that signifies purity/virginity.
>>
>>24597188
>Le sarcastic statement

Dignity is in prudence.One functional aspect of prudence is the ability to withhold your carnal desires to fuck all that moves (we are still animals and so this desire is innate).

It's one of those, you're an animal and we're not, things. You wouldn't understand, given your depreciated intellectual levels.
>>
>>24596949
>that is their reproduction strategy
No, that's male reproductive strategy. Female is to settle with the best they can find, and not stray from that. Male is to fuck everything that moves. I don't get how we got twisted around to the point where robots think that women cheat more than men.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a girl smoked weed or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she had dreadlocks and always listened to Raggae, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597219
Fuck your emotional garbage Im using pure logic here and that is that women are naturally sluts so basing your time on finding a virgin is a waste of time.
>>
>>24597172
Lol you're wrong on both counts.

But I think we shall have to agree.to disagree on this one kek
>>
>>24597222
honestly it seems like you don't understand the concept that if someone's been an intimate partner in your life for a long period, having sex with them isn't undignified, or 'fucking everything that moves.' but yet, you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>24597228
A lot of robots are hypocrites that think even though they fuck whores they are somehow entitled to a pure virgin.
>>
>>24596989
>she's more likely to be really religious
That's indicative of a strong core value system.

>autistic
I think autistic girls are qt. I am too. But I've never met one that was a virgin.

>not very attractive
There are some attractive virgins. Though virgins are few and far between as it is.
>>
>>24597228
>I don't get how we got twisted around to the point where robots think that women cheat more than men.

They do.

Why do you guys care whether a girl is a cheater or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she did it in every relationship, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597276
okay it works for you then, if those qualifiers sound good. most of these dudes would not be interested in those girls though
>>
>>24597228
I never once implied that men dont cheat. Im just saying HEY DUDE YOUR GIRLS GONNA CHEAT ON YOU EVENTUALLY SO GET USE TO IT.
>>
>>24597270
I'm actually married, but you can assume what you want. Point is, any self-respecting woman wouldn't sleep with a guy like you (or any guy like you for that matter). That's one of the reasons I'm currently in a stable relationship and you aren't.

>Well then why are you here?

To give other old robots a ray of hope, that they might find the 'mythical virgin woman' who is of value.
>>
>>24597300
more for me tequila senpai
>>
>>24597304
This is simply not true, sure plenty of people are shitty but if you think it's that common then you should really give this website a break.
>>
>>24597157
>doesn't care about the possibility of another man's genetics affecting his child

you're a woman or the world's biggest cvck
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a cow is out of milk or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if I wanted cereal, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether it rains or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if I ended up drenched and soaking wet, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24596222
who is Issac newton, Nikola tesla, the wright brothers
>>
>>24597172
Literally people are trying to grasp at straws and rationalize why serial monogamy is okay and polyamory is wrong.

>he's a monster if he fucks other women... Before I'm done with him and I've tossed him out...
>>
>>24597343
All humans cheat, women cheat because they are not supposed to be monogamous, they are meant to fuck multiple men and raise their spawn until they die. The biggest mistake in human history is allowing the white knight faggots to convince us that women actually want monogamous bonds that arent just pure manipulation. Im not being bitter Im just telling you the truth. Men on the otherhand can obsessively think about a woman(fall in love) which lowers their natural impulsive drive to fuck anything that moves thats why monogamy was made by men.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether she's an alien or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if her pussy juices were acidic and could melt my cock off, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597352
isn't that usually the person not having sex? you've created a scenario where literally every non-virgin is a kek, making it meaningless. nice try though
>>
>>24597395
>All humans cheat
Bull-fucking-shit

t. a person who would rather die in a meat grinder than cheat.

Justify your own fucked up actions more, please. I really do enjoy it.
>>
>>24596935
The reason doesn't matter.
>>
>>24597422
The fact you deny you cheat so much means you have to be a woman as no man is this dense.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a pool cue is broken or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if I couldn't propel enough force on the cue ball in billiards, but other than that there's no reason to worry about it.
>>
>>24597395
>evopsych is a real field, right?
>>
>>24595731
B-but I always buy used vehicles... New ones are not worth their price
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care whether the Institute supports Synths for slaves or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if they made paraplegic sex dolls, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597416
>you've created a scenario where literally every non-virgin is a kek

I didn't create this scenario. But I'm glad you're fine with the vagina you love being a dumping ground cesspit of unknown male genetics.
>>
>>24597395
Woah I'm serious you really need to take a step back, like I said before there are plenty of shitty people but I also know plenty(even women) that wouldn't dream of cheating. Stop thinking that everyone is bad.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care whether a cucumber has been used for masturbation at the Fifty Shades of Grey film showing?

I mean, I guess I would care if the skin was pierced and it was inedible, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597403
that's actually a legitimate reaosn
>not wanting to inject your filthy, disease ridden seed in xenoscum, solidifying your superiority as a human being
>>
>>24597495
Listen I know you women have a very hard time thinking fact thats are negative in nature have some emotional bias behind it but I never once implied that cheaters are bad people you obtuse fuck.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a frog is a REEEE or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if it was REEE'ing all the time, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597432
CVCK
U
C
K
>>
>>24595692
Honestly
Because I have a below average dick and if she hasnt been plowed before im less likely to get made fun of b.c shed have no experience
>>
>>24597526
My brethren understands fully.

>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether the God Emperor is overthrown or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if the Slaanesh and the rest of Chaos took the reigns, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597277
Except they don't. Men cheat significantly more and have significantly more sexual partners than women. And to add to that, millennials are having fewer sexual partners than boomers or generation x-ers.

>>24597304
A majority of women don't cheat.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care whether Rick Deckard is Nexus-6 or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if he went around murdering humans and rare animals, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597416
So you're saying that every women is a slut. Noice!

No wonder modern man sees little worth in modern women kek
>>
>>24597491
i am, hopefully you're cool with not having sex. how could you ever trust that a girl's telling the truth about her virginity, anyway? hymens get broken without sex all the time
>>
>>24597588
Oh god shut the fuck up, women cheat end of discussion stop feeling so bad about it what are you guilty or some shit? You are making this look like some attempt to bash women when I just saying that women cheat because they are supposed to cheat and the same applies to men only women cannot fall in love so they cheat more than men.
>>
>>24597535
First off like nearly everyone else here I am a guy, and I think cheaters are shitty people. While I agree that women are predispositioned to not think as logically as men it doesn't mean they can't. I used to think like you until I realized that there are exceptions to this and it's best to just try to find them.
>>
>>24597580
points for honesty, man. fair enough. if she really likes you it won't matter though
>>
File: no hymen no dymen.jpg (110 KB, 476x988) Image search: [Google]
no hymen no dymen.jpg
110 KB, 476x988
>>24596304
You can't argue with statistical facts.
You can't argue "some virgins have pregnancy scares!"
You can't argue "some virgins get abortions!"
You can't argue "some virgins have lots of STDs!"
You can't argue "virgins cheat all the time on boyfriends they've never had!"
You can't argue "sluts can be just as respectable as virgins!"
You can't argue "sluts will make a good mother someday!"

All you can do is pout and stomp off to your room shouting "you have zero experience!" Stay mad, slut.
>>
>>24597614
This amalgam of human jizz is literally less than human.

Why do you care whether a virgin doesn't want your rank pussy or not?

I mean, I guess I would care if I were self-conscious about the stupid choices I've made in the past, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597638
Implying women can really like people and not just the utility that they can offer
>>
>>24597631
What the fuck are you talking about? Women cheat because they are supposed to cheat, its not because they think logically no its because never once in their brain does the thought I ONLY WANT ONE MAN pop up in their reptile brain. There are no exceptions all women are polygamous by nature since its a base primal trait, this is as retarded as saying not all men are egotistical assholes.
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a dirt bike has been ridden or not?

I mean I guess I would mind if there were mud all over it and the engine was sputtering, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597228
well men don't have as much value as they use to because women have jobs. Females can cheat because it is not a financial risk to cheat. also the fact that feminist are teaching women to hate men is not helping either or the fact that women are hypergamous and the fact that social media exist.
>>
>>24597654
you'll never know if she's lying to you, my friend. she probably is. all women are whores, remember? may as well just give up now
>>
>>24597626
I am a male virgin. Women cheat at a significantly lower rate than men. Full stop. What this means, since you're too dense to understand it, is that your generality that all women cheat and that you're going to get cheated on by a woman is wrong.

>the same applies to men only women cannot fall in love so they cheat more than men.
Literal delusion.
>>
>>24597651
Loling at that image

'jjjust because I-I was raped doesn't make me not a v-virgin'

Fuck all the double think women go through to avoid accountablity, fuck that noise
>>
>>24597638
>if she really likes you it wont matter

ah-ha-haha-hahaha

GF I had about a year ago, claimed to love me more than anything, was pushing me about marriage and babies even though she was still in her teens. Felt we had a legit connection

After we fucked once, she complained about size, asked me about surgery to get a bigger one. Did research, found out it was most likely not gonna work.

>o-oh. Okay anon. That's okay, I guess

Less than a week later i found out she was cheating on me.

Ill be honest about my own problems, but stop shilling for women, even if they love you more than anything theyll ditch you over stupid shit like that.
>>
>>24597663
what gene on the Y chromosome do you think is responsible for being able to like people past utility? or have you just noticed that all people like what other people can offer them, even if that's just good company?
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether your family was slaves or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if someone told me that Ben Affleck's Jewish family owned my great great grandmother and raped her, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>>24597724
Women cant fall in love, they think love is the same thing as lust thats why all their songs are always sexual and not deeper. The fact you constantly deny that women cheat more than men shows you might have a case of white knight faggot symdrome or your just in denial a woman you courted wont cheat on you eventually.
>>
>>24597731
saying you love someone isn't the same as actually loving them, though. also, teenagers are pretty dumb
>>
western civilization destroyed by cumdumpsters

again and again and again. So many resets.
>>
>>24597725
the best part of that image I think is:
>virginity contributes to rape culture!

Haha... what? If that were true then maybe we should eradicate virgins off the face of the earth, perhaps by forcibly having sex with them-- that'll put an end to rape culture.
>>
>>24595692
Massive insecurity about my sexual adequacy and social skills.

No, I don't need to rationalize my preferences. It's an urge, it has no moral basis and it has nothing to do with her worth, whatever that may mean. In understanding it my motivation is made conscious and I rise above animals.
>>
>>24597775
You think we would've learned after Rome.
>>
>>24597775
white knights destroyed western civilization by coddling woman and thinking of them as waifus and not just fuck receptacles. All of you tfw no gf faggots are white knight fucks that need to destroyed.
>>
>>24597752
Of course, it is a /mu/tant. Now it all makes sense.

How come /mu/ seems to be even more misogynist than /r9k/?
>>
Because virgins wouldnt know better and wouldnt fault a robot for his shortcomings. So he never has to change, as usual. Its not the reason they spout off.
>>
>>24597807
I dont browse /mu/
>>
>>24597807
it's all that nigger music they listen to; a lot more brutal towards the fairer sex than robots.
still though, it could be worse, they could think women are actually people.
>>
>>24597752
>Women cant fall in love
This is really sad anon. You should experience the world more.

>they think love is the same thing as lust thats why all their songs are always sexual and not deeper
If you want to be a faggot about it, I can point out multitudes of female songwriters who write about love well.

>you might have a case of white knight faggot symdrome
I don't. I think nonvirgin women are disgusting. But I'm just not delusional about how the real world works.

>your just in denial a woman you courted wont cheat on you eventually
I'm not interested in any women right now. 2d is best But women, virgin women in particular, are significantly less likely to be unfaithful than men. It's a fact. It's not something that's up for debate.
>>
>>24597774
I know that much, but she /actually did/
Before she found out my dick was 4 inches we'd sometimes spend 3 days at a time together, if we werent right next to eachother irl we were texting or skyping every minute.
>>
>>24596004
>>24596233
>>24596264

if there's even a 1% chance that this is true, there's no way I'll be having children with a disgusting genetic petrie dish.

>inb4 who would have children with a robot anyway

if this is proven to be true then it will again be the majority opinion that sluts = bad and virginity based marriages are the way to live again. All of the used up whores will die unwed old hags and all will be right.
>>
>>24597732
I dont make biology my major field of study. Even if I made the laborious, herculean task of finding the specific gene expression my primary goal in life, it would be doubtful I would ever find it due to factors out of my control. There is a reason any research into gentic factors effectinf how humans behave is hushed up.

My point being is that men can love women uncomditionally due to enviornmental conditions where as women can only unconditionally love their children. This has been built up from my inferences of womens behaviour and my own (speculative reasoning)
>>
>>24597752
>all their songs are always sexual and not deeper

You do realize that in the world of the grown-ups love and sex are intertwined?
>>
>>24597851
Funny but the blacks and muslims have the right idea about women. Women are not people they are just tools to be fucked that is all, you have no logical argument against this BESIDES BUT MY WAIFU BUT BUT MY FEELINGS.
>>
>>24597776
How sage lol

Fukken virgins caused my pure waifu to be raped lol
>>
>>24597880
Male songs are deeper, female songs are vapid materialistic crap. Heck male rappers make better songs than female ones.
>>
>>24597851
keks
more brutal than robots?
the creeps who quiver with sputtering rage, gripped by violent fantasies, just by the IDEA of women?
again, good keks m8e
>>
>>24597949
Robots are white knights they are cancer because they keep allowing women to have power in society they should all be killed.
>>
>>24597913
>Male songs are deeper

You seem to miss the point. If a musician or poet chooses to write about love, chances are there will be a sexual component to it, since sexuality is a vital part of relationships.
>>
>>24595692
>town-bike
reminds me of this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcDpg-6D9VI
>>
>>24597913
this totally depends on what artists you listen to. you don't know much about music, and you're spinning it via your politics.
>>
>>24596685
was this supposed to be funny
>>
>>24596687
no, they dont think that, because their autistic pea brains can only comprehend extremes and absolutes. there is no nuance in the mind of the robosperg, just as there is no empathy.
>>
>>24597095
You do realize female eggs are unaffec ted right?
>>
>>24598132
/r9k/ btfo, tbqh pham
>>
>>24595731
Bad comparison, because used vehicles are actually worth it, and won't actually actually leave you for Chad TopGearcock, who isn't actually that better of a driver but is simply taller and has a nicer jawline than you.
>>
>>24598154
>>24596264
>>24596233
>>24596004
>>24596456

nope you are wrong cvck
>>
>>24597855
"love" with women is very fleeting. Lasts as long as a better person doesn't come along.
>>
>>24598214
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

this says most of that comes from aborted sons, though. they don't know where else, they're just guessing
>>
>>24597855
>I think nonvirgin women are disgusting.

>>>24598132
>their autistic pea brains can only comprehend extremes and absolutes. there is no nuance in the mind of the robosperg, just as there is no empathy.
>>
>>24598214
Execpt egg cells arent exposed to male sperm and are made before any male can fertilize them
>Muh fruitfly study
>muh cells hat are constanly remade had chad dna so eggs do o
>>
>>24598214
falling for mainstream media coverage of scientific articles they don't understand is for normies and women, come on
>>
>>24595692
Why do you guys care about whether a girl has a penis or not?

I mean, I guess I would mind if she wanted to fuck me in the ass with it, but other than that there's no reason to care about it.
>>
>tfw slut
>Have slept with 20 people
>Have no problems getting bf because I just lie about my number
>There's literally no way for him to confirm my number
>Tfw being a slut is irrelevant
>>
>>24598465
>tfw married a virgin
>tfw don't have to worry about vapid sluts like you
>tfw you felt the hymen break

feelsgudmayne.avi
>>
>>24598465
I know this is bait but you are right. Being a slut is irrelevant. Not because you can choose to lie about your past but simply because there are many guys who won't care.

Also lying will only take you so far. If you don't live in a huge city or move all the time, everyone in your age bracket will spread rumors about you. I know this one chick who had a threesome with two guys many years ago, and everybody in town knows about this. She still managed to get married eventually.
>>
>>24598537
>vapid
Kek tell that to my doctoral advisor
>>
>>24598537
>you felt the hymen break

>what is oral sex
>what is anal sex
>what is grinding without insertion
>what is hymen reconstruction surgery

Virginity literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>24598590
Why wouldn't I live in a huge city? Anywhere that's under 1.5 million is a waste of time tbqh
And true, most guys who have also had a decent amount of sexual experience, or aren't insecure autists are okay with a girl who's "had her fun"
>>
>>24598537
>Hymen break
So your wife is a filthy invalid who uses pads instead of tampons?
Enjoy your bloody diaper wife
>>
>>24598651
>Virginity literally doesn't matter.

What are phantom cocks for 200 points, alex?
>>
>>24598653
I used to live it a town of like 500 people. Pretty nice, I hate city life and so do plenty of others, how do you figure it's a waste of time?
>>
>>24598681
yeah, that's actually pretty absurd unless you got married as a young teenager. in which case, enjoy your divorce
>>
>>24598732
phantom cocks, phantom vaginas, it's a ghost orgy and everyone's lovin' it
>>
>>24598839
The type of lifestyle I lead is only possible in a large city.
I like to be able to go to the phil, varied dramatic productions and shows, interesting art shows, exhibits, etc.
I also keep odd hours, so I need to live in a place that allows me to do my grocery shopping at 4-5 in the morning.
Plus the convenience of being able to get whatever you need without having to wait for it is amazing.
Also not having to go out in the cold to get places is real nice.
>>
>>24597752
Your description is VERY accurate
of men.
Even YOU guys who are desperate for a woman would eventually become sluts like all men
>>
>>24598732
>obsessing over phantom cocks
literally the gayest thing I've ever read
>>
>>24597432
>Is it
if you weren't such a shitty person she'd like you back anon.
>Or
you're a kek that got cheated on and now have trust issues. You got cheated on because you're boring and pathetic.
>That's causing your anger?
>>
>>24599063
i am not boring and pathetic, women are just vapid whores. end of story
>>
File: 1447866393090.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1447866393090.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
So the general consesus ITT is that the only people who want a virgin girl are insecure cecks, and people that make shit up to hide it.
>>
>>24598651
This tbqh. She can still be a huge ho.
>>
A virgin fwhore yew
>>
File: 1446331611149.jpg (48 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1446331611149.jpg
48 KB, 387x357
>>24595692
>I mean, I guess I would mind if she was the town-bike
When exactly is too much and why? Sounds a lot like special pleading just to be PC enough. Either you don't care at all or you care in general.
I know it feels disgusting to think about your wife and the mother of your children being creampied by other men, no need to hide it here.
>>
>>24600774
>Either you don't care at all or you care in general.

Holy shit, how right this guy was.
>>24598365

>>their autistic pea brains can only comprehend extremes and absolutes. there is no nuance in the mind of the robosperg, just as there is no empathy.
>>
>>24600849
>no explanation whatsoever about the why
>ad hominem
you sure showed me m8
>>
File: 1323713570351.jpg (13 KB, 301x272) Image search: [Google]
1323713570351.jpg
13 KB, 301x272
>>24596674
>I'm not talking about that
Wew senpai senpai desu I had my doubts about this being bait at first but goddamn
>>
>>24601061
Well what? I'm not asking why do women find rich men attractive right? it's kind of self-explanatory actually; a rich man will be a good provider and the offspring should be better off.
There is no excuse for wanting a virgin however, unless you're an insecure virgin yourself, which actually sums up most of the posts ITT, even the ones with those "scientific" charts
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.