[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a normie thread! I don't claim to be a Chad, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: qt2.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
qt2.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
Ask a normie thread!

I don't claim to be a Chad, but I'm pretty normie by /r9k/ standards.

Ask me anything you want to know about the inner workings of a normie's thought process, and the normie life.
>>
Hello Normie, how do I get better at talking to people? I never can think of anything to say.
>>
>>24595627
How much do people care about looks when making friends? Like, obviously if you're ugly you won't get a gf, but do people in general dislike you?
>>
Thanks for the answers op. Fuck you
>>
>>24595627
Why dont you get out?
>>
>>24595830
I just speak my mind. There is never the question of "should I tell her that her dog is cute?" because I'm already saying it. This is where the alpha stuff comes in to play. It's a matter of not caring what people think, because 9/10 they won't care of your joke falls flat.

Look at chads when they talk, they just talk. They don't care if a joke fell flat, and we don't either because they don't. Everyone says it's all about confidence, it kinda is. If you don't care, most people won't either.

A big part of it is allowing yourself to be intimate with other people. It feels a little creepy and gay at first, but it's really the best thing you can do. Again, watch chads, they will pay acquaintances on their backs, tell them kinda embarrassing stories, etc.

No one remembers the one time you did something awkward. You don't remember when they did. Everyone wants to have friends, treat people like they're your friend in a non-clingy, non-creepy way, and they will reciprocate.

But when it comes to girls you have to already have high social standing, and be decent looking. So work on guys first.
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIE
YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL
IF I WANTED NORMIES TO TALK TO, I'D GO TO REDDIT
>>
>>24595926
I would much rather be friends with someone who's attractive and cool, than someone who's ugly and cool.

It's a subconscious bias. Ugly people tend to be more timid, more reserved, and less confident. When you see and ugly person you already have an idea of how they are socially, and 9/10 you're right.

However, what's more important than looks is social standing. The more popular you are the more reason I have to want to be friends with you. An ugly man who carries more social standing is almost always worth more than an attractive man who has no friends. Humans are social, and we view someone who isn't as defective, harsh but true. No one cares about your anime mystery faggotry, your just a loser with no friends.

Of course looks has a role to play. If to guys are equal in the social standing level, than it comes down to looks.

The way to combat being an ugly piece of shit is to be confidant. Find someone (a man) who's a bit less attractive than you, but still on the same social level. Become friends. Pull in more friendless losers until you have a squad. Don't be nerds, or losers, just be normal people who are not super attractive. No one will view you as losers if you don't act like them. Chat with some chads when you happen to be standing by them, don't be weird, but you have every right to talk with them. They will recognize your confidence and your friend group as signs that you aren't a loser. Talk to them next time you see them. Don't ask for their names, they don't matter that much to you. Find out their names after a few times of talking with them. Invite them to come see this Swede movie with your squad. Exchange phone numbers so that you guys can organize. Send the leader a funny YouTube video two days later, he'll appreciate that you thought to send it to him.

Trading up socially is a lot easier than it seems. You just have to trick them into thinking that you are already at their level.
>>
>>24596076
>>24596782
>>24597053
Fuck off losers. I understand robots, I understand social outcasts. But I just don't get you guys who don't want to be normal, who don't want friends, who don't want a girl.
>>
File: goodgoy.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>24597435
What makes normie inherently better?
>bro its wut yer supposed to do and want
>>
>>24597377
>The way to combat being an ugly piece of shit is to be confidant.
Thanks mate.
>>
>>24597559
Well initially yes. That's all it takes to become friends with other losers. Social standing, and trickery will take you the rest of the way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.