[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's her fault she doesn't want to be with me"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 23
File: 1448676649016.jpg (42 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
1448676649016.jpg
42 KB, 506x667
>he is ugly, awkward and creepy
>hates women for not wanting to date him

It's not women's fault that you were born genetically inferior

Why would you think women would date you?

Why would someone pick an old rusty shitty barely-working Yugo when there's hundreds of Ferarris available around?
>>
Because everyone is entitled to a partner.
>>
>>24595386
Fine, so let's blame our parents. That's much better.
>>
File: WhackASpook.jpg (33 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
WhackASpook.jpg
33 KB, 480x400
>>24595386
>Why would you think women would date you?
Pro tip: all the 'tfw no gf' people are failed normies, not true robots. A true robot has accepted that social interaction--including romance--is a disgusting den of spooks.

nice bait thread though
>>
>>24595405

Lol not really no m8
>>
>>24595444
You shouldn't blame anyone, it's RNG and if you lost then you just had bad luck, deal with being inferior and forever lonely

If I had a 10/10 hot qt girl and a ugly awkward 3/10 girl then why would I pick the ugly one?
>>
File: 1444778166829.jpg (211 KB, 504x1360) Image search: [Google]
1444778166829.jpg
211 KB, 504x1360
even girls who are fat 2/10s think they deserve wealthy, sexually dominant chads thanks to feminism and Disney princess movies.
>>
File: 727.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
727.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
>tfw my female equivalents want Chad, not me
>tfw I would gladly be with someone who's equal to me in every single way, but they want someone better
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (120 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
120 KB, 506x667
this guy looks ugly no matter what you do
>>
>>24595405
Nobody is entitled to anything.
>>
Oh look, its another thread where OP accuses people of having ridiculously high standards, only to get BTFO less than 10 posts in and then abandons the thread.
How surprising. I guess it is saturday, all the normalfags want to come laugh at us to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>24595725
OP here you sound like someone who got here straight from reddit
>>
>>24595495
>why would I pick the ugly one?

Maybe she's not a bitch?
Maybe she has studied more?
Maybe she has a better job?
Maybe she would be a better mother?
>>
>>24595658
jesus what were trying to accomplish?
>>
>>24595762
But it's not 1 hot girl vs 1 ugly, if you are a woman, you have thousands of beautiful, educated, socially powerful and funny Chads and 1 ugly creep

Why would they try the ugly creep instead trying the 1000 chads one by one ?

>inb4 "Because I'm a nice guy xDD"
>>
>>24595749
You're not in any position to accuse others of being from reddit
you can't even answer the arguments that anons have put forth in this thread
>>
>>24595822
you sound butthurt as fuck lel
are you having any problems?

chill down or you're gonna get an asthma attack again
>>
>>24595876
answer these
>>24595524
>>24595539
>>
If we are entitled to universal healthcare, the protection of the state, equality, justice, shelter, clean water, and funds for basic foods, and as of now, birth control pills... then why the fuck are we not entitled to companionship?

Love, connection, and a sense of belonging are all basic human needs. The state takes my money to fund other people's basic needs and then some. Why can't the state take some love and companionship from a romantically-wealthy person and redistribute some of that wealth to me?

I don't ask for much. I don't even need "sex", as I don't believe it is a basic need. All I want is mutual companionship, for maybe two times per week.
>>
>>24595914
force me faggot :)
>>
>>24595928
>i can't answer their points
>I got BTFO in my own shitty thread
Thats all you had to say, redditor
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-21-55-58.png (407 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-21-55-58.png
407 KB, 1080x1920
>>24595386
Just thought this was funny
>>
>>24595386
>ugly
no
>awkward
sometimes
>creepy
this has become a buzzword at this point
>Yugo
I'm not a dirty southern slav, I'm Italian
>>
>>24595949
LOOOOOL
Yep so mad
>inb4 you get a heart attack
>>
>>24596009
So you admit that even bottom of the barrel women think they deserve Chads?
>>
>>24595808
>chad
>educated
kek
>>
>>24595924
live in a retirement home if you want companionship faggot
>>
Can I blame her for lying and manipulating me while fucking several chads behind my back? Am I at least allowed to be upset about that?
>>
No one here hates women for not wanting to date them, they hate women for being manipulative, cheating on men and being hypergamous.
>>
>>24595706
Unless you're a woman.
Then you just play the victim card and guilt people into giving you everything you wanted and then some.
>>
OP is correct, of course.

Men that no woman has ever wanted, wants, or will ever want really have no recourse.

Now bear in mind, those men are in the minority! The majority of you are quite young, and the majority of you will have sex, have girlfriends, and so forth.

Now, there are a tiny majority of men that never will. I am one of those men.

It hurts. No one cares, of course. And that's fine. No one is obligated to care. We are not entitled to sexual affection, companionship or anything. Now, technically, no one is entitled to anything save for what they can secure for themselves, including freedom, or his next breath. Society grants people these basic rights, because society has grown kinder as history has progressed. But, please, never be silly enough to believe any "right" is inherent. If you have received even the slightest kindness, it is charity. And no one is obligated to provide charity, nor is any one entitled to it.

We men who no woman wants are unpleasant reminders that some are left behind. We are vile. We are lowest of the low. Sure, we miss out on fairly basic human experiences. And sure, it often makes us sick. But really, what does that matter? Some people are garbage. We unwanted men are examples of said garbage. Along with the infirm, the retarded, the mad, and all of the rest who never get an opportunity to participate in the normal course of things.

Of course, every so often, we get upset. Because we can feel ourselves cut off. We might waste away in some corner. Or lash out. We are little more than animals. I wouldn't blame anyone for putting us down.
>>
>>24595405
That's not how evolution works
>>
>>24595386

> tfw that guy in OP's image probably got laid at some point in his life
> you never will regardless of how much time goes by

suffering
>>
>>24595386
Strawman. Most men don't look or act like that, even the ones on /r9k/.
>>
>>24598055
>> tfw that guy in OP's image probably got laid at some point in his life

I doubt it, he's a massive spergelord
>>
>>24598084

guy in OP image is ugly
most "men" on r9k are unattractive

spoiler: there's zero difference between these two characteristics for women
>>
>>24598157

You'd be surprised if you looked into how many ugly and/or morbidly obese men have had sex. The ugly guy on the left image, first in >>24595968 did.
>>
>>24598199
>You'd be surprised if you looked into how many ugly and/or morbidly obese men have had sex. The ugly guy on the left image, first in >>24595968 did.
I hate to break it to you, but that's a proven case of mistaken identity bro. He didn't get married or ever get a gf.
>>
>>24595524
I know this pic is just troll bait but it pisses me off every time I see it. This isn't female privilege. This is fame privilege. This girl is drowning in money and fame after her whole "DOWN SYNDROME CAN BE BEAUTIFUL" stunt. She would not have a normal non-retarded guy with her if she didn't have a huge following.
>>
>>24598222

got laid tho and you have zero evidence to contradict this statement

meanwhile I have a very convincing image of him fucking a girl in the missionary position while his whole body weights on her
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Have you considered that its not your looks that prevent you from getting a gf, but your entire personality? Your 'life is unfair to me and that's the end of it' attitude? All but the physically deformed can get to at least 5/10 via grooming, clothes and a gym membership. But you'd rather curse others just like the tumblr feminists you hate, because you don't actually want to put work in. You use your looks an excuse to do nothing.

If you are physically deformed, get surgery. Surgery costs money, so work on getting money.
>>
>>24598285
>got laid tho and you have zero evidence to contradict this statement
You're right, but to be fair, you also have zero evidence to support that statement.
>>
>>24595386
From the robots who've posted their faces on here at least I've noticed they're generally attractive guys they just have some glaring flaw that you wouldn't believe to be that big a deal
>short
>socially awkward
>not very involved perhaps in their schools
I believe given a different set of circumstances with the same faces they'd be successful with women. Women can be really picky due to every guy for the most part being willing to fuck pretty much any girl.

Anecdotal but I've seen a dumpy little white girl maybe 5-6/10 get railed back to back at the same party by a very attractive tall muscular mixed race guy and a less attractive tall white guy. Imagine a guy being able to pull off the same feat.
>>
>>24597947

M8 may I ask if you truly are so vile and at this point have nothing to lose what stops you from trying to just fully revamp your face via cosmetic surgery?
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>24598269

try this on for size :^)
>>
>>24598601

Nothing to lose, save for the money I don't have.

But, let's be honest here. I'm under no illusion that you have to be perfect, an adonis, to have a woman attracted to you. Now, I know this is heresy here, but it's truth. Go out, look around. There are some, let us say, less than ideal men who are walking down the street with a romantic partner. Short men (manlets), heavier fellows (fat fucks), men eoyj unconventional facial aesthetics (holy fuck that dude is fucking ugly, I mean, no one is perfect, but jesus christ), I have seen all of these with a woman.

Because, for whatever flaws they may have, they are still human. And the vast majority of humans do get to experience sexual affection and companionship. It's simply a part of the human experience.

For those who don't, who never will, that's sort of sign from the gods themselves. If you are so unwanted that you have to miss out on a very basic human experience, you were MEANT to miss out. You are supposed to be an outcast. You are actually human garbage. To be thrown into the fires. To be burned up. It would be better had you never have been. Gehenna was a flaming garbage heap. It was an appropriate image for Hell, I think.

It's no fun being human garbage. But no one chooses what's worse.
>>
It is her fault.

I'd have done a lot for her and already tried improving a lot.

I guess it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>24597947
/r9k/ normies in disguise
>>
>>24598806
You have serious mental issues for which you should seek professional help.
>>
>>24595798
he's a chad now
>>
>>24599075

Eh, I don't know. I'm a bit skeptical any therapist could do anything for me. I tried that once. They had me taken into custody, detained and drugged. They did their due diligence for the sake of society, turned me loose, and here I am, a good decade later, no better for it. Save for some interesting experiences. One of the other inmates locked up with me started screaming on a payphone, insisting that his lawyer contact him so they could remedy the horrible plight of mushrooms. That was kind of interesting. Beyond that, therapy didn't do much for me.
>>
>>24599255
Psychology has progressed since then. Your view of yourself and others as human garbage needs to be addressed. How do you see this ending otherwise?
>>
>>24599255
What has led you to believe that you are this unworthy of female attention, love and affection if you don't mind me asking? Are you physically deformed? You seem to be more intelligent than most, perhaps you could function as a walking ATM for a woman and receive sex in return if nothing more?
>>
>>24599322

Oh, don't get me wrong! The vast, vast majority of people are NOT garbage. I am in the tiny minority of people who are.

And, I hate to say it, but I highly doubt psychology has progressed all that much. It is a discipline with all of the best intentions but, when all is said and done, it's nonsense. Well meaning nonsense, but still nonsense.

But let's assume, for the sake of discussion (that's far more civil than "argument") psychology has drastically improved since a bunch of goons with tasers clapped me in chains and drugged me into a zombie. What could it, as effective as it has become, actually do for me? I'm still unwanted in an almost fantastic sense. I'm an outcast. I am human garbage. Fuel for Gehenna at best, ashes from Gehenna at worst. I'd love some therapist to work some magic and make some of the sadness, the fear, and the pain go away. But I know better.

No one is entitled to anything. I have everything I deserve.
>>
>>24599508
Why are you garbage?
>>
>>24599375
>>24599375
>What has led you to believe that you are this unworthy of female attention, love and affection if you don't mind me asking?

I am a 35 year old man and have never so much as a date. This has led me to believe that.

As for being a walking ATM, that's a monstrous prospect, don't you think? That's far from the sort of basic sexual affection most people receive. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about some grand, fairy-tale romance. That's nonsense. But a woman who has some basic affection for one is something the vast majority of men experience.

But the ATM thing, even if it was palatable, is not an option for me. I'm quite poor. Which, of course, is not a problem for most men. Even poor men have mates.

I am not one of them.
>>
>>24599539

Garbage is refuse, what one throws out and casts off. Garbage is what has no appeal. It is disgusting. It is something one carries away to some distant place to forget about it.

That is what I am. That is why I am garbage.
>>
>>24599595
>>24599645
There could be any number of reasons for why you're a virgin.
It still doesn't answer the initial question of why you're garbage?
Surely you don't believe a persons worth is based on their sexual conquests?
>>
>>24595386
Ferrari... Italian trash.
>>
>>24599682

No, not on sexual conquests. Because if you look at in terms of conquest, you've got it wrong.

No one's worth is predicated on anything, of course, because that means someone has some essential self, some essential worth.

I'm merely talking in terms of personal experience. Human beings are social animals. Our brains operate in particular ways that cause us to desire particular things. To be desired, to be wanted...it's a part of what it means to be human. You mention conquests, but it has nothing to do with conquering anyone. It has to do with actually being accepted, desired, deemed worthy, by someone.

What do we do with things that are not wanted by anyone? We throw them out. Those things are garbage. Filth. Throw it on the fire to make it disappear. Or, failing that, cart it away so that no one has to see it anymore.

I can't help that I want what people want. And I can't help that I have no way to participate in it.
>>
>>24598806
Newton never had any relationships and was celibate until death. Was he "human garbage"?
>>
>>24599814

Newton had no desire for such things. He wasn't garbage because he was not thrown out, rejected, cast off. He had different desires. Fortunate for him, I suppose.
>>
>>24599807
So you're garbage because you're not socially accepted?
A persons worth is not the number of friends they have. A human beings value is not the number of likes they get on their fb status. Some of the greatest men have been social outcasts.
>>
>>24599888

A human being is a social animal. When we are cut off, most of us feel pain because of it. And I'm not talking about social media, or facebook, or any of that. I'm talking with having relationships with actual human beings, both platonic and sexual. Actually participating in humanity.

"Worth" means nothing when all is said and done. We make our own worth to our own satisfaction. Maybe I'm weak, one of those lesser men, but the need to participate in that human experience is something that I simply can't divorce myself from.

And I'm not trying to be pedantic, but those great men were not outcasts. They separated themselves form society on their own accord. No one cast them out. They left because they felt no need for others, they wanted something else.

Well, I am not one of those men.
>>
>>24600003
There are literally millions of people who grew up bullied but grew into something much more accepted, and contributed to society and had meaningful relationships. Today you're in the outgroup tomorrow you're in, its not that important.

But fine, whatever. Why are you a social outcast?
>>
>>24600092

Yes, millions have grown up bullied and have grown into something else. They have become normal people with normal relationships.

I am not one those millions. And that is why I am an outcasts.
>>
>>24600175
But why are you an outcast?
>>
>>24600202

Because I am unwanted.
>>
>>24600284
Dodging the question. You said it yourself, making human connections is normal, therefore you must be abnormal. What is abnormal about you?
>>
>>24596009
>not knowing what inb4 means
you don't have to dismiss your reddit use, everybody already knows
>>
>>24597947
I saw your posts in this thread, and I have to say, while you do make a lot of good points, I think you're holding yourself back. You're obviously intelligent and know how the world works, why not use it to your advantage?
>>
>>24600332

I'm not dodging the question, but I can't really answer the question honestly.

I cant force others to chose me. If I am rejected, the reasons others reject me are there own. Why they do so isn't for me to know. No one is forced to have anything to do with me. I'm not entitled to have people want me.
>>
>>24600410
You're 35 years old and you haven't got any idea why you're a social outcast?
Cut the crap.
>>
>>24600394
I would love to use it to my advantage. I have no idea how I would go about doing that.
>>
File: would not bang.jpg (15 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
would not bang.jpg
15 KB, 479x479
>>24598499

> You're right, but to be fair, you also have zero evidence to support that statement.
>>
>>24595386
Plastic surgery can fix all your looks, f a m. There's literally nothing they can't do if you have the money
>>
>>24600441

No, I don't. I'm not the one who cast me out. You'd have to ask those that did.
>>
>>24600470
I would like to point out how incredibly defeatist your attitude is. I think if you actually used your intellect for something other than self hatred and pity you might find that people would be drawn to it and they just might give you the validation you so crave.

I'm not even trying to put you down here. I can tell you with almost 100% certainty you are your own worst enemy.
>>
>>24600492
Have you ever had a friend? Why are they no longer your friend?
>>
>>24600518
Not being self-defeating, just honest.

And as for pity, no one hears me talk like this save for online. It's my little guilty secret. No one knows I feel like this. God bless the robot.
>>
File: wakemeup.png (947 KB, 1036x519) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.png
947 KB, 1036x519
>>24600470
You're just lying to yourself, man. You know how to do that, you just don't want to. Either because you're shy, or because you still have the empathy that was implanted into you when you were a child.
I am similar to you, although I am 19 years old. I don't think I am batshit ugly, but I'm definitely a low number. I am bitter because of how the world works, and I am trying to use the knowledge to my advantage, but I'm still too introverted to start doing it.
Pic related is how I look like.
Short, interesting story: I am persistent when it comes to one 10/10 (she ignored me on facebook numerous times and declined a date once, and I asked her the second time this week and she agreed), I am almost 100% sure she will make up an excuse on the same day, because with her looks she can have anyone she wants, and let's not kid ourselves by thinking the personality plays a big part in all this.
>>
>>24597947
The beginning was decent.

The final was terrible.

No human deserve "to be put down". In anything YOU should put some people down. Don't forget that you're misery comes from social norm, you're not the one to blame for something you never chose nor had any impact on. Never forget that.
>>
>>24600587
you're not that ugly you faggot, you're just insecure
the glasses off/on comparison proves it
>>
>>24595405
>people actually believe this
nigger
>>
>>24598497
>LOL IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY
>BUT IF UR UGLY GET SURGERY LOL

This is how retarded you fucking sound. Stop posting.
>>
>>24600609
>you're not that ugly
Funny thing is, I heard this from a few people, but the thought of me being ugly will never go away from my head, I don't even know what's enough to make me stop thinking that. I always think people are lying to me to be nice. What a fucking nightmare.
>the glasses off/on comparison proves it
What?
>>
>>24595928
lol it's your thread, dumbass, shit it up if you want to.
>>
>>24600644
i n s e c u r e
n
s
e
c
u
r
e
>>
>>24600622
Oh sorry sorry I forgot this is 4chan where there's nuance to fucking nothing. You're either a madonna or a whore, a chad or a beta.

There's a difference between being unattractive and OPs picture.
>>
>>24600644
You're pretty good looking without the glasses. Get contacts.
This is 4chan, doesn't get more honest than this faggot.
>>
>>24600471

Who the fuck is that guy anyway
>>
>>24600656
No shit, Sherlock. I've had problems with confidence since I was a child. I don't know where that comes from. I was made fun of in elementary school (verbal bullying basically), but back then I didn't care (or at least I remember it being like that), and then, when high school started, I changed completely. I became so fucking introverted it's not even funny.
Currently in the first year of uni and nothing has changed.

>>24600681
>There's a difference between being unattractive and OPs picture
Yeah, if you don't look like in OPs picture girls will talk to you, but nothing more than that.

>>24600703
I really gotta do that shit, I already tried contacts this summer but fainted after practicing putting them on for 10 minutes (probably the reflex reaction or some shit), and that made me give up.
>>
>>24600587

I remember you on /soc/ and I said you look suicidal and unkind. You're insanely insecure and bitter so that makes you extremely unattractive.

>problems
>>
File: picture.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>24600588
I am guilty only in the essential sense; I am what I am, and thus deserve to be cast out if others don't deem me worthy.
>>24600587
Very courageous to post a photo. I'll act in good faith and do the same.

Drag on, my brother. You'll be fine. I can guarantee you not will end up like I have. I certainly hope you don't. It is not a very nice way to live.
>>
>>24600730
Oh, you're that guy. I'm not suicidal, but definitely insecure and bitter. Not sure if that's unattractive as people don't get to see it. Actually, they probably notice me not having confidence.
>>
>>24600741
God damn, I didn't expect you to look like that. You're pretty fucking solid, how come you're in this state you're in?
>Drag on, my brother. You'll be fine.
Thanks for the kind words, but I don't think I'll be fine. I'll probably grow up into an extremely bitter person (I already am that).
It's not a nice way to live any way at all, if you aren't at peace with it. I gave up on the feeling of making out passionately with some hot girl, but sometimes I remember that and become sad.
>>
>>24600741
you look like samson with longer hair and a beard.
>>
>>24595539
kek, found my female equivalent except less good looking and less pervy
Just settle.
>>
Why shouldn't I just go around throwing acid in the faces of good looking people before I kill myself?
In fact, why shouldn't I rape or kill others if I have nothing to lose since I'm doomed to a life of loneliness
>>
>>24600741
>look perfectly fine
>go in some kind of autistic rumination about hows he's human garbage

I hope one day you will be conscious on how pathetic you were.
>>
>>24600930
there are no reasons not to besides law
>>
>>24600952
>I hope one day you will be conscious on how pathetic you were.

I know how pathetic I am. Human garbage and all of that, remember?

But I'm not autistic. I've worked with autistic people. I'm something different. Not better, but different.
>>
>>24600930
No reasons outside of getting shot by a cop or stuck in a cell with Sambo and Tyrone. Which is not much.
>>
>>24600930
>Why shouldn't I just go around throwing acid in the faces of good looking people before I kill myself?
Because others don't deserve to suffer if you do.
Well, unless the people you want to throw acid on actually made fun of you etc, then it's kinda justifiable.
>>
>>24600930
huh huh I'm not happy so others don't deserve to be.
Pickup a fucking ethics book.
>>
>>24601022
By pathetic i mean how you act. You have strictly no reasons to consider yourself human garbage or to be considered human garbage by your external appearance, your looks.

Therefore it's your choice. Therefore you're not human garbage because being human garbage is not a choice it's an imposition.

You're basically a hipster without realizing it. Acting like an outcast without really being one nor having "good" reasons to be one.
>>
>>24601058
>Because others don't deserve to suffer if you do

And why do he deserve to suffer himself ?

That's a fucking stupid as shit statement.
>>
File: 1425924430217.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425924430217.png
319 KB, 803x688
>>24601058
>>24601083
Why should I give a shit about morals and ethics?
>>
>>24601154
He doesn't deserve either, but he got the short end of the stick. It's not anyone else's fault he got that (he can only blame genetics), but as I said, if someone made fun of him or abused him, then it is justified.
>>
>>24595386
but i never blamed any body and i don't hate women
>>
>>24601184
It's not about giving shit about morals and ethics, it's about not going around ruining other people's lives instead of improving your own. I mean, you CAN do that, but why would you?
>>
>>24601188
> It's not anyone else's fault he got that

Humanity itself is flawed because we've the same reflexes as animals when it comes to mating (most beautiful member / stronger member of the pack gets to reproduce) but we don't want to admit it and we still act like we're all evolved and shit while doing the exact contrary.

Society is also to blame.
>>
>>24601128
>By pathetic i mean how you act.

You mean how I write to people online.

I don't conduct myself like this in real life. I'd be ashamed to. But every so often, in the privacy of the internet, I bleed a little bit on whomever will let me. Because it feels good to vent.

No one sees me like this in real life. I'm not cast out because I act like this to others offline. I act like this online, in secret (sort of) because I'm cast out.
>>
>>24601258
>it's about not going around ruining other people's lives instead of improving your own
>I mean, you CAN do that, but why would you?
The temporary satisfaction in knowing that I forced others to know my suffering and made the world a little fairer by bringing down those who were given an unfair advantage
Also in the case of rape, I would get my rocks off and not have to die a virgin, which would mean even more temporary satisfaction
>>
>>24595924
companionship =/= getting your dick wet

you are entitled to friends and communication, and the world provides you internet, countless clubs etc.

what you want is to put your dick in a wet hole, this isn't a basic right
>>
I love how this thread u-turned once the self-hating guy posted. You guys are such contrarians.

>you deserve nothing you piece of shit

We agree and then it is this:

>what the fuck is wrong with you and your self-defeatism, get professional help

No winning.
>>
>>24601128
>You have strictly no reasons to consider yourself human garbage or to be considered human garbage by your external appearance, your looks.

You must not get out much.

I have to work around women every day. They think ugly males are trash. They openly laugh and mock ugly males they think are trash. I know I am trash to them.

You can say bitches like that are wrong or dumb, but it doesn't matter. That's how we're treated.
>>
Be my friend please.

This is original I swear.
>>
>>24601318
There's no winning with normies man, you need to understand that shit. They can't understand the situation of they don't live the said situation. It's been like that since forever and that's also why i don't believe in therapists.
>>
>>24601315
romantic companionship is not "getting your dick wet"
>>
>>24601318
seriously. Poor guy concedes that he knows he doesn't deserve anything, and everyone proceeds to shit on him for it. Goddamn normalfags and their just world fallacy. Makes me sick how they can't just leave people the fuck alone.
>>
>>24601306
>The temporary satisfaction in knowing that I forced others to know my suffering
More like "the quickest way to make me feel better", it's easier to ruin other people's lives than, for example, work on your body.
>and made the world a little fairer by bringing down those who were given an unfair advantage
Unfair advantage, but again, they did not pick that advantage. It was unfair, but not of their choice.

>>24601318
A lot of people on here are contradictory, not knowing what to think of certain topics.
>>
>>24601329
You didn't understood my post or were mistaken.

He posted a picture of himself hence my statement. According to his picture he has strictly no reasons to consider himself human garbage because he doesn't look like it.

That's the point i'm trying to make. In this world if you look bad you will be considered badly no matter what you really are. And that's something i have a lot of troubles to accept.
>>
>>24601360
>it's easier to ruin other people's lives than, for example, work on your body.
>spend all my time in the gym for years
>get ripped
>still have shit face/genetics
>still alone

>Unfair advantage, but again, they did not pick that advantage. It was unfair, but not of their choice.
So why shouldn't I make it fair?
>>
>>24601342
what's the difference between romantic companionship and a best friendship?

Basically zero, except you get touched and it feels good in one of these arrangements.

Men, when they had more of a brotherhood, often spent their time with men they were close to for that companionship, at union clubs, miners bars etc, the wife was for the family unit and babies/fucking.

The companionship is available, but you have no basic right to dick touching or forcing someone to love you in ways that make them want to touch your dick.

Fortunately youre a problem that sorts itself out because for as long as you dont realize this, you ooze an air of desperation that keeps you away from sex until you are right for it.
>>
>>24595539
Mind giving an example of what you think is your female equivalent?
>>
>>24601408
>still have shit face/genetics
>still alone
You feel personal satisfaction from improving your body, plus there's females which would go for you just because of your body.
>So why shouldn't I make it fair?
Who are you to make it "fair"? You also have advantages, just like others. You see the world for what it is. You maybe have some other advantages. Thing is, everyone has them.
>>
>>24601421
>what's the difference between romantic companionship and a best friendship?
Romantic relationships are monogamous.

>you ooze an air of desperation that keeps you away from sex until you are right for it.
>what is rape
>>
>>24601450
>what is rape
If you are that desperate for a moment of pleasure in your life then a long prison term will be twice the hell you suffer stewing in your bedroom or apartment, as you will be completely removed from the opportunities to seek pleasure.

Except for when bubba wants to piledrive your hairy snooch.
>>
>>24601448
> personal satisfaction

Which vanish extremely quickly when you realize that personal satisfaction is personal only and makes no difference at all in the way people treat you or look at you. Human can't live without external validation and we're deprived from it. Hence mental illness.
>>
>>24601497
We're all ourselves, personal satisfaction matters the most.
>Human can't live without external validation
Absolutely wrong, you're just desperate for validation and project your views, treat them like they're the truth.
You literally need only to be yourself satisfied.
>>
File: 1436690709723.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1436690709723.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>24595524
>>24598269
This. I can give a counterexample.
>>
>>24601541
who are these people?
>>
>>24601448
>You feel personal satisfaction from improving your body
I doubt it would be equivalent, plus it would involve a lot more suffering than simply taking all of the satisfaction I need in one go and then ending my life

>plus there's females which would go for you just because of your body.
Why do I have to accept these shallow women? Just because I'm lonely, i have to settle? Why can they choose me, but I can't choose them? Why did I have to work hard, when they did it? This is still unfair. I would be perpetuating unfairness. Rape would simply level the playing field.

>Who are you to make it "fair"?
An egoist
>>
>>24601578

The fat one is a youtube man famous for being fat and flailing his limbs helplessly when he experiences nerd rage. Normies love it.
>>
>>24601492
>long prison term
>implying I won't just blow my brains out in front of her right afterwards
>>
>>24601623
>>24601578
He also claims to lose weight, ask for donations and then fail to lose any because he knows if he did lose the weight he wouldn't be able to repeat for more views.
>>
File: 1445367218982.jpg (92 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1445367218982.jpg
92 KB, 1000x500
>>24601623
okay well ill concede that downs girl probably wouldn't have a normal bf if not for being somewhat famous. however there is also pic related and >>24598719 as well as countless other examples who are not famous.
>>
>>24601580
>I doubt it would be equivalent
It would be if YOU wanted it to be.
>plus it would involve a lot more suffering than simply taking all of the satisfaction I need in one go and then ending my life
"waah I gotta work for this, I don't wanna do it"
>Why do I have to accept these shallow women?
You don't need to accept them, but use them to your advantage (so you can have sex).
>Just because I'm lonely, i have to settle?
Never implied this.
>Why can they choose me, but I can't choose them?
You can choose them, but if they don't want you, it's useless.
>Why did I have to work hard
Because you got the short end of the stick, fucking deal with it.
>Rape would simply level the playing field
It wouldn't, you're stronger than all of them.
>An egoist
More like "a guy who is lazy and wants to solve problems by modifying the external forcefully instead of the internal"
>>
>>24601541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2A5k71Fw_o
:^)
>>
>>24601694
Why should we change the internal shit?
Because you happy fulfilled normies say so?
>>
>>24595386
I hate women for more reasons than them not wanting to be with me. Any rational person realizes women aren't shit and their only useful attribute they offer are their bodies and the fact that they can pop out babies on a semi-regular basis.
>>
>>24601694
>Because you got the short end of the stick, fucking deal with it.
>deal with it rather than passing on the short stick and getting some satisfaction out of it
>>
>>24601541
implying he won't get keked in the end
>>
>>24601673
those poor fucking kids
>>
Am I the only one here who doesnt care for looks
and thinks that looks shouldnt matter? Yes?
>>
>>24595524

Yeah that blows out the "genetically inferior" arguement. A person with down syndrome is about as genetically inferior as it gets, I hate to say it, but no one tells that girl "HAHA YOUR GENES SUCK YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE!"

The double standard reveals an alternative motive involved.
>>
>>24595405
>entitlement

Pussy you can't fight for anything you want so you just say gib me dat and blame everyone else when you don't get it
>>
File: 1362461242281.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1362461242281.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>>24595822

This. Fucking seriously.

>>24596009

This is the shitposters way of ungracefully admitting defeat, I've gathered. When you back them into a corner you get this response, every fucking time.
>>
>>24601673
baby Jesus H. Christ on a bike the Dad is hot too it's fucking sad
>>
>>24595405
This is either really good bait or the embodiment of r9k in a post.
>>
>>24595481
Get out of here lefty pol reeeeeee
>>
>>24597116

Exactly. Maybe we'll accept we aren't GENETICALLY SUPERIOR when women fully admit to judging your genes based on how much hairspray you put in your hair, or whether you play sports or not (aka shallow things that say nothing about your genes, there is no way of determining someone's genetic code from looking at them unless it's a known condition).

Women don't say that shit though. They say shit like "TRUE LOVE DOESNT CARE ABOUT LOOKS!" because that's self-serving for them, but until we hold them accountable for doing that, I'm not giving up on hitting on girls I think are cute or pretty.
>>
Good! Left for a bit, but good to see this thread is still gasping for air.

>>24601421
>The companionship is available, but you have no basic right to dick touching or forcing someone to love you in ways that make them want to touch your dick.

I've made this point elsewhere, but I think it's an important one to make. So I'll do it again.

This "entitlement" thing sort of irritates me. Because if we are brutally honest, no one is entitled to friendship or companionship any more than that sort of "dick touching" relationship you mention. No, as the feminists tell us, no one is entitled to sex. I do agree with them on this point. But, in return, I want them to concede some points in turn. Only fair.

One is only entitled to what one can secure for himself. So no, no one is entitled to sex. I agree. But I want them to agree, in turn, that no one is entitled to liberty or freedom, not unless one can protect one's self from subjugation. No one has a right to basic dignity, unless he can earn it in the eyes of others (after all, this is what dignity actually is). No one has a right to eat, unless he can win that food for himself. No one has a right to breathe unless he can gasp that breath unaided.

And yes, I can anticipate the inevitable rejoinder: "You don't need sex to live". Quite true. But let me ask, what makes anyone entitled to life in the first place?
>>
>>24602654
and this is a newfag's way of caring too much about someone calling you a redditor on 4chan and flipping shit and getting asthma attacks
>>
>>24601541
That faggot's gonna end up single and lonely. Don't deny it.
>>
>>24602801
It's pretty obvious that she is only with him for the money and materialistic benefits but she keks him left and right
>>
>>24601306
Then do it you miserable ugly faggot. I hope you get ass raped in prison you virgin piece of shit. KILL. YOURSELF.
>>
>>24602801
>>24602836
>>24601845
Point being? You could say the same for the downs girl, yet you don't.

>>24601742
>another youtuber
Point being?
>>
>>24598497

>If you are physically deformed, get surgery. Surgery costs money, so work on getting money.

I'm physically deformed. I need surgeries. I'm not getting them because I don't have money. "Work on getting money?" Okay, that sounds simply enough but then when you're deformed people like to assume you're somehow mentally retarded too.

It's hard getting a job, especially when it's women making the decisions and she'll choose ex-convicted rapist Chad over you just because you look weird to her.

>Have you considered that its not your looks that prevent you from getting a gf, but your entire personality?

Have you considered that women don't notice or care about "personality" and only give a shit about guys that are good looking and will make up a personality and project it onto them if that's what it takes.
>>
>>24602890
downs girl was confirmed bait and they're not together

there was also a woman who was with a soldier who came back home with fucked up deformed face, they posted a few "le so cute love doesn't care about looks" pictures on facebook and shortly after she left him
>>
>>24599807
I want you anon :'(
>>
>>24601673
>Women only date with their own rating + 3
confirmed
>>
>>24602962

Well, that would make you the first.
>>
>>24602991
HAHAHA FAILURE
>>
>>24603020
Trust me, I am aware.
>>
>>24595386
>You are ugly because of factors completely out of your control and you have to suffer for it
>It's unfair to make other people suffer.... because.... just because...
More ugly people need to wake up and realize that it's not morally unjustifiable to murder people

It could never be socially acceptable to laugh at someone who just had their relative raped and murdered for factors partially in their control but when it comes to pure chance, genetics determining how attractive someone is, that's just perfectly fine to mock

>>24597947
This should be read

>>24601318
Also this

You can not win. Kill them.

>>24598568
Of course a nigger is this retarded
>>
File: 6578587657.jpg (166 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
6578587657.jpg
166 KB, 506x667
>>24595658
is he passable now?
>>
File: eggchad.jpg (178 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
eggchad.jpg
178 KB, 521x533
>>24603195
Pretty chad bro
>>
>>24603117
You're gonna kill people over that? Fuck off virgin
>>
>>24602991
It makes me feel terribley sad that people like you still feel miserable when you hit your 30's

I wish there was somthing I could do for you.
>>
>>24603195
it cannot ever be done.
>>
>>24603274
>I wish there was somthing I could do for you.

I kind of wish that as well. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all of the robots stop hurting. I see so much pain on this board, and recognize it all too readily.

It's not a very nice way to live. You get older, and sicker, and angrier. Such is life, I suppose. No one is entitled to any sort of sweetness. No magic wand in my arsenal; I guess we wizards aren't quite so magical after all.

But I appreciate the sentiment. Thank you.
>>
>>24603228
People have no empathy for my kind so why should I empathize with them?

It's pure LIES that normalfags propagate to try and convince the masses to be peaceful as they condemn anything that may negatively affect them. They're scared of being killed so of course they'll try to convince the ugly guy that life is just and fair and he should just bend over and accept being born disadvantaged, living a life of just working until they die, they'll never know what it's like to every truly be loved by a woman.

And these normal FUCKS still go about their egos, trying to act cool and popular, thinking they're hard yet all it takes to ruin it all is to take their life. The most important and valuable thing to these scum is their own lives. They focus on meaningless things like earning a little more money, sex, getting more popular, making friends, valuing absolute shit but the real power is being able to control all that, the real power is being the one who's able to take it all away from them

And they deserve to have it taken away from them. All of them.

Fuck you
>>
>>24603602
hahahaha jesus christ
>>
>>24599645

Your value is dependent on your self, not on others. Stop putting others opinions below you because humans are shits that think everyone else is a shit. They're always going to but them above you. You don't have to cater to that.
>>
>>24603399
Nice dubs friendo

I guess the only way to stop all this hurt is for others to show genuine empathy and a desire and will to help them become self-actualized people.

So much of these men here on r9k exist the way they do because of societal changes (mostly to do with women's role in society). If more effort was put into helping young boys in schools and they masculine role modals this issue could be avoided entirely.

That of course is ignoring the current generation of disaffected men
>>
>>24604089
I think you're right, but it's kind of hard for me to speak to it. The only reason being is that I'm not entirely sure how much of my experience is that of a "robot" and how much is that of a "wizard". What I mean is that I'm not entirely certain how representative my experience actually is. I've often discussed the fact that most of the posters here will get better, if only because basic statistics point to that. Most men don't wind up like me, regardless of how alienated they are in their youth. But perhaps times are changing. Perhaps old men like me are a harbinger of something, a trend that will become more common. It's pretty awful to think you're at the vanguard of something like that, but it's something to consider. I'd rather think I'm just some freak of nature; I don't want anyone else to have to live like I do.

>>24604080
I get what you're saying, and I agree to a certain extent. But I'm tired and sad. And all flowery words and purple prose aside for a moment (and as you've seen, I love me some purple prose), I just want to be loved.

But you can't always get what you want.
>>
>>24601673

This is why I won't "lower my standards" and fuck an ugly girl. I'm not doing that to my kids. I flat out refuse.
>>
>>24602796

No you newfags new the fucking place up, get called out on it and throw hissy fucking fits. Lurk the fuck more.
>>
This picture makes me feel uncomfortable.

Is this rape?
>>
>>24604338
It is going to be certainly more common as traditionally what was considered male spaces are now being invaded by cunts.

What it comes down to is that society (women) refuses to by and large to show empathy to lesser men. The same men are also not taught how to be men by those who could.

Unfortunately you are not a freak of nature, rather the result of conditions brewing since before the French revolution.
>>
>>24603602

>It's pure LIES that normalfags propagate to try and convince the masses to be peaceful as they condemn anything that may negatively affect them. They're scared of being killed so of course they'll try to convince the ugly guy that life is just and fair and he should just bend over and accept being born disadvantaged, living a life of just working until they die, they'll never know what it's like to every truly be loved by a woman.

I agree 100%. Normies are self-serving with ulterior motives. They made up these false social hiearchies because THEY benefit from it. When someone's not benefiting they try and convince the person to keep the "we win/ you lose" system going, instead of working towards the optimal "win/win" for everyone.

They push out the people they don't think are good looking enough for them. It really all comes down to that. That pettiness will cripple humanity forever it seems.
>>
>>24595386
Separated at birth?
>>
>>24604853
>Unfortunately you are not a freak of nature, rather the result of conditions brewing since before the French revolution.

The thought that there will be more and more men like me is kind of chilling. I'd like to think that's not the case. I mean, I look at my old college friends and see I'm the only one whose been left behind. Even the ones who are single have at least had sex (and it's not like I ran with the most popular crew).

The comment you made about men being taught how to be men does have some resonance, though. A curious bit of anecdotal evidence, perhaps, but my parents divorced and my brother and I were split between the two. I went with my mother, my brother with my father. Well, my brother is well-loved by women, always has a girlfriend, and so on. And well, I'm a wizard. Now, I don't place a huge amount of stock in this, but I find it fascinating.

But, as said before, I really hope I'm as exceptional and freakish as I seem to be when compared with my peers. Because, quite frankly, over the course of time, my mind has become something of a viper's nest. I truly hate the idea of any man having to live as I live.

What can I say? Sick brain with a bleeding heart.
>>
File: . toying.jpg (236 KB, 835x550) Image search: [Google]
. toying.jpg
236 KB, 835x550
>tfw 3-4/10
>take care of my hygiene. Have good teeth, don't smell, and am not fat
>look for girls who are 3/10s with my only caveat being "not having an STD and not being fat"
>there are none
>they all expect chad
>>
File: stirn.png (41 KB, 1020x740) Image search: [Google]
stirn.png
41 KB, 1020x740
>>24595386

what a shitty post, you dumb cunt

>>24595481

double kill yourself
>>
>>24595481
>egoism
Inherently shit philosophy. A great man is one who gives back to humanity.
>>
>>24595405
kill yourself, evolution says so
>>
>>24605233

dont even start a discussion with him you'll only get out of it soiled with shit

nihilism is truly the most dangerous philosophy
>>
File: 1444689625923.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444689625923.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>24602733
stirner is hardly a leftist

his entire philosophy is based on the importance of ones own self interest, and the idea that institutions like government only serve to impede the ego
>>
>>24605301

did i tell you to go kill yourself already

you should
>>
>>24595386
All we ask from normies is to get the fuck off our board, is it not enough that you've ruined our lives, now you wan't to come to our sanctuary for lels because you're bored with your boring normie lives. I feel sorry for you guys sometimes, you have to come to some japanese imageboard for virgins just to escape your stupid, materialistic and vapid lives
>>
>>24603204
Oh my fucking god that's eggman isn't it? You need to show this to him.
>>
>>24603602
What a brainwashed little C U C K you are. You're just mad because you're too much of a pussy for anyone to like you or want to be around you. You always give up and never try again. Now you have this idea that killing people would make you a big bad boogie and you'll at least make people scared of you. It wont ever change deep down that you're a little sissy faggot lol.
>>
>>24603602
>>24604935
I am glad there are others who feel the same way about society. Don't worry, what the normalscum do will only end up destroying themselves in the long run.
>>
>>24606412
>You're just mad because you're too much of a pussy for anyone to like you or want to be around you
no
>You always give up and never try again
no
>Now you have this idea that killing people would make you a big bad boogie and you'll at least make people scared of you
No. The whole point is to show the futility of ego. Of all the things people care about, their own lives is almost universally the most important so if one has control over that then they're dominant but all you scum are interested in worthless filth.
>It wont ever change deep down that you're a little sissy faggot lol.
Normalfags keep trying because you're so scared of the idea of shooters and that some day people won't believe your real "brainwashing".
>>
>>24599814
He was a faggot.
>>
>>24606563

It does destroy them. Just look around at old people. That's the normies future.
>>
>>24595658

this looks like thom yorke's autistic brother
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.