[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race issue could be a complete non issue if intelligent blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 14340842264505.jpg (32 KB, 418x599) Image search: [Google]
14340842264505.jpg
32 KB, 418x599
Race issue could be a complete non issue if intelligent blacks were integrated/accepted into society without prejudice.

I mean, if a black man performed just as well as a white man, why what's the reason for the marginalization?

Why didn't our ancestors give those who proved themselves a chance and look past skin color?
>>
>>24595311
I'm a black guy in the Netherlands. Both my parents were immigrants who worked shit jobs to send me to university. My dad's back is ruined, my mom has arthritis.

I can fully and unironically say I've never experienced any real racism outside of elementary school, except from other second generation immigrants who called me "too white". Intelligent black people (at least in Europe) DO assimilate into white society. That's because assimilation is a choice rather than something forced upon you. If you choose to work hard, speak the language, earn a honest living, raise your children with the language of the land, raise them with the culture of the land, send them to school with the natives of the land and allow them to perform to the rest of their abilities, nobody except the biggest stormfag will look down on them.

The problem is that many minority cultures are regressive as fuck, especially Islamic cultures. Minorities haven't been actively marginalized since at least the 60s, they have marginalized themselves by being stuck in their non-cultures. Whether it's Islamic backwardsness, African savagery or the pathetic excuse for a community that we call American "black" culture, they're all things that hold back minorities more than any percieved "racism". Teddy Roosevelt was right in saying that the hyphenated American is America's greatest enemy. There is no "African-American", "Irish-American", "Asian-American", "Latino-American" or whatever. Either you're American or you get the fuck out.

This is why I'm more racist than any white person you'll ever meet, because black people holding themselves back and then complaining about whitey (in whitey's own homeland for fucks sake!) pisses me the fuck off.

tl;dr: Fuck off.
>>
>>24595311
Why dont you this race related stuff on >>>/pol/?

Reported
>>
>>24595863
I like this, as OP.
I honestly agree.
>>
Honestly, the answer is SJWs and equivalents in the past.

They make excuses for bad behavior and that actually makes inferior people feel they are doing the right thing by being thugs.

If all SJWs stopped and all actually racist people just kept it to themselves, we'd see a marked improvement in social cohesion of different races.

Everything SJWs is actually opposed to their goals, which is why I believe they are actually just seeking a sense of superiority over everyone.
>>
>>24595863
>This is why I'm more racist than any white person you'll ever meet
Nah senpai, if there were an actual race war, even if you were a really cool guy I'd still kill you because I don't want your genes to exist in this reality.

Nothing personal.
>>
>>24595886
>don't talk about subjects I don't like or I'm reporting you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.