[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sick of you guys sitting all at home and shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (134 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
134 KB, 600x403
I'm pretty sick of you guys sitting all at home and shitposting about how you can't get a gf. Have you actually tried and asked a girl out? No. Because if you have, you would have a gf now.
>>
>>24595194
I asked 10 girls out and got rejected every single time.

Where is my gf?
>>
>>24595284
Why didn't you ask more girls out? It's a game of numbers. If there's a low probability for success, then you have to give it many tries. Alternatively you could increase your probability of success by learning how to talk to them.
>>
Ronald Reagan fresh out of college without a lick of experience went to dozens of radio stations looking for a position during the American great depression, he eventually became a popular radio broadcast personality despite not having the tools available to actually watch the games due to being in another state or region of the state at that time.

In fact in an instance in which the person who was responsible for relaying him information about the game lost their feed he created excited details about the match much to the delight of those listening to the broadcast.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you don't give up getting a girlfriend isn't that big a deal whatsoever, but I'm "normie" so take that how you will.
>>
the fuck?
*grabs you by the collar*
what the fuck did you just say?
>mumbling
NO. tell me what the fuck you just said?
>j-just a-ask them o-
*punches you in the face*
EVERY FUCKING TIME
*gets on top of your chest and starts punching you in the face repeatedly*
EVER FUCKING TIME YOU NORMIES COME IN HERE
*start slamming your skull into the ground*
"DUDE JUST ASK ONE OUT LMAO" LIKE WE HAVEN'T FUCKING TRIED THAT A MILLION TIMES
>aaagghh.. hee-
*stands up*
You'll never actually get it, will you? It doesn't matter how many we ask out. The fewer we ask out, the lower our chances are to get a date, right?
>agjhhaaghhhh *sputter*
WELL THE GREATER NUMBER WE ASK OUT, AND GET REJECTED OF COURSE, THE GREATER CHANCES WE'RE GOING TO BE LABELED A FUCKING CREEP AND BECOME
*curbstomps your head*
A
*smashes your nose into your skull*
FUCKING
*crushes your windpipe*
PARIAH
*kicks your head one last time*
Now fuck off.
>>
>>24595396
If I was as edgy as you I'd probably cut myself with that post
>>
>>24595371
This. Robots don't try hard enough because they are entitled little brats who expect everything to be handed to them on a silver plate.

>>24595396
>I made a poor attempt to ask one girl out and she rejected me
>B-BUT I TRIED! AND THEY DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE I'M NOT A CHAD BAWWWWWWW
Fuck off, kid. Do what I say. Either improve your social skills or ask more girls out.
>>
I know this one Jewish guy on IRC who takes pleasure in molesting young transvestites
>>
>>24595470
It's good that we have genius anon here. Remember robots if you want stuff in life just try harder because life is fair. You can get everything if you try hard enough because we live in neverland.
>>
>>24595194
>it's just a numbers game pro :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
File: 1412742722183.jpg (21 KB, 213x194) Image search: [Google]
1412742722183.jpg
21 KB, 213x194
>>24595194
Tried about 12 times, all no's.
I can't really complain too much because I'm just not attractive. Can't blame them for that.
>>
As a shitskinned manlet there is no point in trying.
>>
>>24595470
By that logic, do women want everything handed to them on a golden platter encrusted with diamonds then?
>>
>>24597465
>pro
*bro
>>
>>24595396
*tilts ear respectfully towards you*
Beautiful work.
>>
>>24595194
I asked out over 280 women the last 5 years. My female friends all blocked any attempts of getting with their friends. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24595194
I gave up after I became a wizard.
>>
>>24598307
>>24595396
no, you don't get gf because you say shit like
>*tilts ear respectfully towards you*
>>
>>24598336
how do you even know that many women?
*flattens ears with skepticism*
>>
>>24598630
>asking out women you already know
lmfao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.