[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw femanons with boyfriends keep infiltrating these threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1448688938455.jpg (46 KB, 496x566) Image search: [Google]
1448688938455.jpg
46 KB, 496x566
>tfw femanons with boyfriends keep infiltrating these threads
>tfw no nerdy bf who gets my references
>tfw no one to snuggle with under a NEET blanket
>>
>>24595178
Heh, i already found a femanon for that stuff. Sorry :^)
>>
What kind of blanket are you under? Mines got Garfield on it.
>>
>>24595434
A neet blanket is probably layers of trash bags taped at the ends.
>>
>meet femanon IRL
>she's a batshit insane and useless weeb NEET, can't even bathe or feed herself
>she literally smelled like shit
>the sex was horrible
>surprised the weeb NEET stereotype was real

Yeah no thanks NEETs can fuck off. I like that pic though OP.
>>
Fuck off whore

Stop pussifying males and encouraging nerd shit
>>
>>24595178
You'd get sick of that in a week, fuck off.
>>
File: frog12.jpg (105 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
frog12.jpg
105 KB, 675x694
>tfw I just talked in skype with a girl and I didn't sperg it out

it's an ugly girl but it made me feel human again might as well be a good fuckbuddy who knows
>>
>>24595507
>Stop pussifying males and encouraging nerd shit

you know you're on a website that is infamous for posting traps, shemales and other hentai and where over half of the boards are for anime related stuff?
>>
*** ATTENTION MALE POSTERS ***

This is Stacy speaking on behalf of all fembots here.

If any of the following qualities apply to you, then please PLEASE refrain from asking us out.
>you have poorly-groomed facial hair
>you are extremely under or overweight
>you don't bathe or shower daily
>you have a child or teenager's haircut
>you are equal to or under the height of 5'6"
>your jawline is weak enough that it blends smoothly into your neck from a profile view
>you haven't been on a date before
>you haven't ever had sex before (no girl wants to be a guy's first)
>you aren't currently employed and making, or on a direct educational path to making, at least $60,000 USD per annum
>you don't play any sports, or exercise at least a few times per week in a structured setting
>you want someone to "come home to" rather than "go out with"
>you are indian

That is all, Stacy over and out.
>>
>>24595491
Why would you fuck her if she smelled like shit. Niga whats wrong with you?
>>
File: 1447341078359.jpg (41 KB, 417x514) Image search: [Google]
1447341078359.jpg
41 KB, 417x514
>>24596055
>tfw it's easier to believe this
>>
>>24596055
poor fucking indians
>>
Hey fembots, what are some good peacocking accessories?
>>
>>24597090
codpiece
>>
>>24597290
Interesting, something like this? Or does it have to be bulging outwards more? I see it a lot on /fa/ but it's usually just this reinforced piece like a jock strap worn outside the pants, not an elaborate penis shaped one like the renaissance models.
>>
>>24597364
I would go for a highly decorative one. that one just looks like a diaper.
>>
File: 1111448602546091.jpg (22 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1111448602546091.jpg
22 KB, 240x255
same here. it feels so fucking bad, man ;__;
>>
>>24597090
What's peacocking? Showing off? Any sort of intentional showing off will be detected and filed under "try hard" red flag. I don't recommend it anon.

Now if you just like fashion and you're interested in looking good for your own reasons, go to /fa/ or something.
>>
>>24597090
Wear a pokemon shirt or something that isn't just genwunner stuff and if you can beat me at a pokemon battle after I come up to you and start talking to you about pokemon we can go on a date and get to know each other and see if we get along.
>>
pls post anus
if your dick is hard in the picture I won't be your bf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.