[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horror Stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Shotgun.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
> be me

> working as dish washer in usually pretty busy restaurant

> completely swamped %60 of the time

> waitress tells me we need more cutlery

> look at pile of dishes and calculate whether or not it's better to let dishes or cutlery build up even more in the following two minutes

> decide to run cutlery even though they have to be washed three times, which allows dishes to build up

> bring cutlery to waitress

> waitress bitches about she can see that some forks and knives are still dirty

> proceed to pick up a "dirty knife" and grind my thumb on its side, revealing the "dirt" to be dishwasher suds

> waitress mumbles incoherently at me and makes me take the cutlery rack back to be washed again

> MFW part of her job is to polish the cutlery after I give it to her

Does anyone here also have a "my job is shit story"?
>>
>>24595173
#FirstWorldProblems

christ anon that was autistic
>>
>>24595211

Maybe so.

Still, you have to understand, this isn't me griping about a single event- this a majority of all interactions with my coworkers. No one in this kitchen thinks before doing/saying anything.
>>
>>24595173
I can just picture your autism shoes now, robot.

consider suicide.
>>
>>24595211
>you're not really suffering unless I say so

Who is the autist here?
>>
Be glad you don't work in tutoring maths.
>I just don't have a mind for it
>I hate fractions
>I wanted to do STEM but I'm just bad at math
>your way of doing it is too complicated
>I keep getting this wrong
Meanwhile, the adults that I see try usually do well, but there's a good share of actually dyslexic/dyscalculic people that are trying their best. In the middle you usually get some women who are bad with algebra but otherwise fine with calculations.

I fucking hate entitled modern kids, so much.

Working at the tutoring lab for CC was definitely better than Uni, there was a lot more flexibility. Unfortunately
>they let people use calculators after like 092
>these people would be presumed to go onto Pre-Calc/Business Calc/whatever for their degrees
>literally had someone grab their calculator for 3x3, I took their calculator from them and I think I got in trouble for it because they were a "special" student
>CC had special "self taught" Hawkes System
>it was ass, incredibly tedious bullshit
>they had this for 091, 092, and Pre-Calc
>were trying to push it for 102
>the results had so far been disastrous, with at least 1/3rd of Stats 101 classes dropping out and/or failing, but it's the child of two of bureaucrats
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.