[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pale skin and dark hair is a beautiful combination >white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mad.jpg (135 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
135 KB, 633x758
>pale skin and dark hair is a beautiful combination
>white people can have it

>light brown skin and blonde hair is a beautiful combination
>white people can have it

IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE GET EVERYTHING GOOD?!?
Tanning should be illegal, it's cultural appropriation of darker skin!!

Non-white people should also be allowed to take the genes for blonde hair from whites! You can't have both the attractive skin/hair combinations and leave none for the rest of us. Asians don't count because of their weird facial features. Fuck you white devils, you STOLE our skin color! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING GOOD GODDAMMIT!!
>>
Only the top Chad's want a woman that looks like a leather sofa at 20
>>
>>24594500
chill dude. White people will be extinct in a hundred or so years.
Everyone will be some sort of brown or yellow
>>
>be walking around campus
>mind is elsewhere, worried about assignments, etc
>out of nowhere a white guy says something to me
>only have a second to process what is going on
>turn towards the direction of the sound
>first thing I notice are a pair of bright blue eyes like headlights pointing straight at me
>not even in a ~oh so dreamy~ kinda way, they were just really attention-grabbing

if blacks could have one trait from whites I wouldn't even ask for intelligence or long-term planning or anything like that, I'd ask for green/blue eyes. must be nice to have this feature.
>>
>>24594725
No, it's too bright anywhere that isn't overcast. They were evolved for cloudy skies. I live in phoenix and it's hell. I can see in the dark better though.
>>
>>24594725

Why the fuck did whites get EVERYTHING? It's total bullshit.

Palish tan skin and dark hair is ideal for men
Whites have it

Palish tan skin and blonde hair or pale skin and dark hair is ideal for women
Whites have it

Blue, green, hazel, gold etc eyes are prettier than dark brown/black eyes
Whites have it

Why the FUCK were they allowed to take all the good traits and leave none for any one else?
>>
>>24594771
Does iris color affect vision? I thought it didn't.
>>
>>24594907
Light eyes let in more light. That's why people with blue eyes like Clint Eastwood squint all the time when it's bright out.
>>
you guys do know white women prefer darkies over white guys?
>>
>>24594997
t. kekold that never leaves his room
>>
>>24594997
>he fell for the kek meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.