[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is lonely because they're too hot? It is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1426518423105.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1426518423105.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
Who else here is lonely because they're too hot?

It is the tragic fate of beautiful flowers to perish on the vine of life unsullied.
>>
File: 24893-263r8p.jpg (153 KB, 1520x1044) Image search: [Google]
24893-263r8p.jpg
153 KB, 1520x1044
>>24594247
why don't you just fuck off??

what is this???

too hot??

you are clearly baiting, if you were truly that attractive you would be swimming in money and living a life of wealth and full of joy trough the manipulation of others

the fact that you are here demonstrates you are indeed not attractive
>>
>>24594247
If you are a woman I'll happily sully you.
>>
>tfw too intelligent for friends

Such a lonely existence at the top...
>>
>>24595526
it's a thing. if you're too attractive, people think they'll never have a chance with you, so they'll be a bit more inclined to not message/kik/ask you out. If you're a little below hot, it's perfecto territory.
>>
>>24594247
>tfw so attractive that everyone is intimated by me
>destined to live as a beautiful hermit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.