[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my shit up guys >be me >asian qt at work starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Just fuck my shit up guys

>be me
>asian qt at work starts flirting with me hardcore
>shes the one who started it
>Texts me all the time
>first time this happens to me
>find out shes got a boyfriend
>Shes really touchy, hugging me and interlocking rms when we're walking
>Monday were texting and asks if i want to hang out
>reluctant but agree and we meet up and go for some food
>Every day she texts me good morning
>just last night as were finishing up she asks if i wanna go for some drinks
>super fucking nervous but i say no and come up with excuse saying im tired because i just had a 10 hour shift
>we walk to our cars and we hug for like a minute and starts being super touchy and flirty
>were literally right up close we can kiss. shes touching my face with that look of lust
>i know what she wants but i dont go for the kiss because if shes the one who wants me, ill let her do all the work
>Asks if we can hang out today at my house and play videogames
>fuck me, i still live with my parents but she doesnt know
>super nervous but i say i dont feel like staying indoors today
>i get home she texts me and she kinda flirts

What the fuck family. I know its a dream for most guys to get chased by a girl but its been a nightmare for me. Shes got a boyfriend so i wont approach her but i know she wants to fuck. My insecurities added with me still living at home and she wants to fuck over at my place but im too embarrassed to say i dont live alone. ill probably end up friendzoning her because of my situation.
>>
>>24594181
man the fuck up, if she's flirting with you then she doesn't love BF, kiss her next time and I'm sure she knows you live with parents.
>>
>>24594410
No I fucked up. When she asked me who I lived with, I fucked up and said I lived alone with my brother. There's no going back now. I wanna die.
>>
>>24594181
She wants you not her bf OP. Her bf would steal her from you if it was the other way around. Get over your morals and take this chance at happiness, it doesn't come around often.

If you're embarrassed about still living with your parents tell her
>"I stopped renting a while ago as I'm saving for a deposit for my own house. Just with my parents for a while until I save up."
You both tr thaell het you're with your parents, and she knows you have ambition to own property.

Take her for drinks, go for walks, hug and kiss her. Go camping or go to her place or a mutual friend's house party if she wants to get more intimate with you.

Don't waste this chance anon, you'll regret it forever if you don't man up.
>>
>>24594181
If a girl flirts with you while having a bf, you're most likely her monkeybranch.
She's thinking about breaking up with her bf, but wants to see if she has any better options first.
>>
>>24594589
Bwahahah oh wow. Yeah, just tell her and if there's problems cut her out. Simple.
>>
>>24594589
Just lie and say he wanted to move/have his girlfriend move in, so you moved in with your parents. Tell your parents the story and clean up your room a bit.
>>
>>24594589
Tell her you guys live in your parents house and they're moving back in because of financial problems
>>
>>24594589
tell here your family is sick and you want to take care of them for a while or something like that. there is always a lie to back up another lie
>>
>>24594589
wait a month and in the meantime start complaining about financial issues then tell her you have been forced to move back into your parents house anon
>>
>>24594660
>>24594660
>>24594687
>>24594699
>>24594741
>>24594801

I've thought about telling her I moved back in because my parents were having financial problems. Also I've thought about coming clean and telling her I'm still living with parents while I'm saving up money to go back to school. If I do that, I don't know if she'll get pissed butni don't want to loose the friendship
>>
Have some courage

You're not going to ruin the relationship unless the bitch goes crazed North Korean on you.

Accept the fact that you have to tell the truth, or this will build and ultimately lead you to disappointment.
>>
File: 1448166094882.gif (60 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1448166094882.gif
60 KB, 247x274
>>24594181
just put your penis inside of her vagina baka!!!
>>
just keep in mind that if shes willing to cheat on her boyfriend that shes willing to cheat on you
>>
>>24595320
this, don't do it, I've been there before, 4 years of not trusting each other followed
>inb4 normie
I'm not, really.
>>
>>24595320
Nah, I told her I don't want a relationship right now when we've hung out. She probably just wants my dick as she's said she's having a few problems with her boyfriend. If in the off chance we do fugg, I'll be clear and say this is no more than a fling.
>>
>>24595415
im not saying he shouldnt do it im just saying he should pump and dump
>>
>>24595461
Does she live with her bf, though? If not, you could smash at her place. Or do you have a friend whose place you could use to hook uo with her?
>>
PUMP
U
M
P

AND
N
D

DUMP
U
M
P
>>
>>24595534
Yes she lives with her boyfriend. Which is why she's been hunting at us meeting at my place and fucking but I love with my parents and i sure as fuck ain't brining a girl to fuck at my parents house. I wish I hadn't called her pretty 1 month ago and u wouldn't be in this shit.
>>
>>24595612
Yes sure but were am I gonna pump that shit. Not at my parents house and I can't say at a hotel when she thinks I have a perfectly find bed at my place.
>>
>>24594181
She's planning to do something and she's looking for some temporary easy to manipulate beta-kuk to use in her plans
>>
>>24595649
In the toilet at your work. She will think you are an ultra Chad for having sex in public.
>>
>>24595461
You've got that cleared up. So, just fuck her, enjoy it and get it over with. This opportunity probably won't last long with whores like her.
>>
>>24595136
Whatever you do, DO NOT tell her you lied. I made that mistake once.
>>
>>24595872
Its tempting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.