[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 foot 11 >7/10 face >funny, intelligent >social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1446736474972.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1446736474972.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
>5 foot 11
>7/10 face
>funny, intelligent
>social anxiety, no job
>can attract hot women but only until they realise they need a more reliable man

Wish I was ugly like a true robot this is torture REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1446785430188.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1446785430188.png
264 KB, 540x429
>6'8"
>7-8/10 face
>Funny
>Fairly intelligent
>Have a job
>Have a house
>Have crippling social anxiety. So bad i cant even for meaningful relationships with people that consider themselves my friends.
>Only approached by top teir women because of my looks and the vibe i put out. They quickly lose interest after mere minutes once they realize im a literal social retard
You dont even know how lame this life is guys...
>>
>>24594143
>>24594377
>intelligent
>implying you two don't have below average intelligence

It's funny how many people consider themselves intelligent when even highly intelligent people (famous mathematicians, physicists, etc) doubt their intelligence from time to time.
>>
File: lmaok.png (627 KB, 794x481) Image search: [Google]
lmaok.png
627 KB, 794x481
>>24594560
got A grades in Maths and English, pretty sure that's above the normie shit-tier that is 'average'.
>>
>>24594645
Sure nigger, grades can very accurately measure how intelligent you are.

Getting good grades on a timed test is the measure of intelligence. Yeah right.
>>
>>24594751
lol, nice trolling m8 u shure got mi xD

>what are exams
>what is intelligence

faggot
>>
>>24594143
>>24594377
You're not robots. You're failed normies. All you need to do is go see a therapist or a hypnotist and sort your anxiety problems out

What I'm trying to say is: GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE NGIGER CNUTS FUCK YOU FUCKING DIE CUNTS I HOPE YOUR DEATHS ARE PAINFUL AND SLOW
>>
>be me
>meet qt through
>she's a friends with the gf of a friend of my best friend
>instant chemistry
>touching each other and shit
>all the signs are there
>other people comment it too
>she has a fucking bf
>what the fuck

And of fucking course, the only girl that has shown interest in me ever since I entered Uni is fucking taken. Holy fucking shit I'm mad as hell. Of course the whole thing seems to be blowing over, so I guess she'll forget this moment of weakness and be happy with her bf. Meanwhile I'll remain the sad kissless virgin I am that can't even find a girl to love me in college Fucking hell
>>
>>24594143
7/10 face
hahahahaha

I've seen so many attractive women date fucking losers who just sit around at home all day and get stoned because they're attractive.

You clearly arent one of them.
>>
>>24594560
>It's funny how many people consider themselves intelligent when even highly intelligent people (famous mathematicians, physicists, etc) doubt their intelligence from time to time.
It's called the dunning kruger effect. You need a certain amount of intelligence to determine your ineptitude.

If you're too stupid to realise you're stupid, you think you're a genuis
>>
>>24594830
>implying women want a relationship with 7/10 NEET

whatever helps you sleep at night, anon
>>
>>24594830
>>24594830
>implying women want to be in a relationship with any NEET, regardless of attractiveness
>>
>>24594779
Exams are how well you know the study material and how well can you do the standard problems.

Intelligence however is the ability to solve a problem that is non-standard by critical thinking and original thoughts.
>>
>>24594926
ok then m9, you sure know ur stuff m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.