[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so mods decided to ban me for a month because I claimed to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
so mods decided to ban me for a month because I claimed to be a 15 year old a few days ago

I was simply joking

I am a college student and live in dorms where the IP is static

so can you please remove that ban? I can not post from home and I do not want to wait for a month to be able to do that

thank you
>>
>>24594142
I am bumping this thread for the sake of publicity
>>
use a different browser,try to post and when it says you are banned tell them you know nothing about it and you are posting from a collage.

I did this once and they removed the ban.
>>
File: bigb8.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bigb8.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>24594216
>>24594324
Are you two really that oblivious to bait? If OP's IP (static) is banned, how does OP post this thread? Did you two dumbfucks think about that?

Nice bait by the way >>24594142
>>
>>24594640
im posting from a net cafe
>>
File: 1436731417167.jpg (236 KB, 835x550) Image search: [Google]
1436731417167.jpg
236 KB, 835x550
>>24594142
one less dumb frogposter shitting up my board, good riddance
>>
>>24594142
#PrayForOP #OPlivesMatter #ModsPlz #Mods=Gods
>>
Enjoy it,

I did this before. I tried posting here 3 times, literally asking to be banned, claiming that I'm underage and nothing happened.

I had to go to /b/ and make a stupid post that looks like I'm actually underage to be banned.

But still, this won't really help.

After a week I started using a proxies.
>>
>>24594142
janitor here.
post your IP and we'll remove the ban.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
How do you even talk to mods and Janitors here?
>>
i feel you OP i got banned from /fa/ because i made a thread about a bug being in my shower and i didnt know how to get it out
>>
was OP unbanned?
>>
>>24594640
you're not a smart man, are you?
>>
I'm 15 years old, ban me up jannie
>>
>>24595030
I remember you. Best thread desu
>>
>>24594142
Don't shitpost so much, even if you aren't underage that's the same reason for your ban
>>
>>24594933
Thanks man, really appreciate it. It's 192.168.1.115
>>
>>24596274
kek newfag spotted.
>>
>>24596310
>le newfag
>college ip
>matters
K
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.