[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too tall, handsome, buff and intelligent to get a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1401465881347.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1401465881347.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>tfw too tall, handsome, buff and intelligent to get a gf
>>
>>24593976
> mfw delusional robot
>>
>>24593976

I know that feel, bro.

>tfw girls are too intimidated to try to hook up with me

I just want a gf.
>>
>>24594371
That's exactly it senpai, why must I suffer this curse
>>
better than all the
>im 6'2" and height doesnt matter
fags
>>
>>24594371
>good at STEM
>I have been told I'm too intimidating for some girls to approach
>5'7" flabby ginger virgin kissless handholdless
JUST
>>
>>24593976

>tfw have delusions of grandeur
>tfw my bodybuilder look and 10/10 facial aesthetics and 19 inch penis doesn't get me girls
>>
File: 1443671359096.png (273 KB, 594x384) Image search: [Google]
1443671359096.png
273 KB, 594x384
>mfw a girl who asked me out accused me of trying to play her for sex
>mfw I lost my virginity then the girl cried and asked me if I was going to dump her now
>mfw random people won't leave me alone and always ask me about myself
>>
>>24594483
you just have a bitchface, guaranteed. loosen up
>>
>tfw tan, toned, body with the chiseled features of a grecian god and a mind as sharp as a diamond knife but still no girlfriendu
>>
>>24593976

>tfw wore geeky clothes bad haircut
>get interest only from geeky girls (no stacys)
>get older
>lose glasses, start dressing, face matures, get fitter
>all women start noticing me
>I'm still suck socially, feel like the "old me"
>don't feel entitled to all this attention
>as my options increase I feel less driven to pursue them, I expect more, higher standards for potential gf
>tfw the woman of my standards would never accept my bad of social skills, lack of social circle, frugal lifestyle (I have money, just don't spend it)
>girls that I messed around with/fucked when I was younger are now intimidated by me and don't want anything with me
>tfw feeling like I'm misrepresenting myself (not beeing myself)
>>
same desu senpai

h1io23h
>>
>>24594400
>height doesnt matter
I can attest to that. It really doesn't. it's your insecurity that's repulsive to women.
>>
>>24594948
I'm 5'2

Tell me how height doesn't matter
>>
>>24595089
Just be gay at that point.
>>
>>24595089
Date Asians.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.