[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not all women are whores, sluts and roasties guys. Though 95%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: unnamed.jpg (31 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
31 KB, 426x240
Not all women are whores, sluts and roasties guys. Though 95% of them are, and 3% are borderline

I told my oneitis that I was madly in love with her, she didn't laugh or anything, she was just shocked because she never expected I'd like her. She's a big fan of that meme where hot girls pretend they're nothing special apparently.

Anyway yeah everything went fine, we've talked a bunch, she doesn't like me back and I've made it clear I'm never going to date her because I don't want to be a betabux husband.

desu she's a better person than any guy I've met, some of her political opinions can be pretty /pol/ tier too.

Basically what I'm saying is give that qt grill a chance, it'll probably end up ok robots.
>>
Dude, just shut the fuck up
Sega
>>
That doesn't sound like it went okay at all
>>
Whats wrong with being a roastie?
>>
File: HeHeHe.jpg (114 KB, 919x719) Image search: [Google]
HeHeHe.jpg
114 KB, 919x719
>thought 95% of them are
Sure, stop trying to get a girlfriend OP. Do it, I dare you. you're just one less dude I have to compete with to get a gf and get laid then.
>>
I'm pretty against the concept of "oneitis"; just not a healthy way to think about things in my reckoning. No need to fixate on one girl so hard without any commitment made so far, much less give it a proper coined term,

But you're right.

Good on you, bud.
>>
>>24594209
Eh, I'm in a situation better than I expected.

I've got a good friend instead of rejection and then avoidance which is what I expected.
Sure it'd be nice if she felt the same way and we got married and had kids and lived happily ever after but I'm too cynical to believe that happens for anybody.

>>24594226
I think the common idea is that sluts hardly ever successfully transform into monogamous people, they'll continue to have a lot of sex. And if you can't keep up or give it good enough then they'll go behind your back to look for it elsewhere.

Roastie is just another word for slut
>>
Also she probably made fun of you behind your back. I talked to a chick from r9k who was all about pretending to be nice like that. Whatever it takes to make her feel like she's a good person.
>>
File: are u really that stupid.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
are u really that stupid.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
not only are you beta faggot you're also a kuck
>>
>she doesn't like me back and I've made it clear I'm never going to date her because I don't want to be a betabux husband.

You're never going to date her cause she'll never settle for you. Stop rationalizing your rejection faggot.
>>
>>24594307
I doubt it but I guess it's possible.
>>24594334
But /r9k/ has taught me that women always marry the beta and fuck the chads and tyrones on the side. Are you telling me they were wrong?
>>24594329
:^)
>>
>>24594284
Nigga you got friend zoned are you retardee
>>
>>24594403
And I've given up on trying to get her, it's not friend zone, it's called being friends.

also I'm black could you please not use that word, I dislike the use of it.
>>
>>24594284

I thought roastie meant outie vagina which I have even though Im not a slut.
>>
>>24594593
Yeah, robots think lots of sex = roast beef vagina.
>>
>>24594277
>Implying you should stop because there's only a 5% chance.
>>
>>24593937
Good on you for telling her, and that she didn't freak out.

But, it's not fine. You'll never be able to talk to her again without it being weird.
>>
>>24595585
We talk daily and things seem fine, she honestly doesn't seem to have changed at all in her attitudes towards me.

I got lucky.
>>
>>24594367

>he actually takes the things the abject failures on r9k say seriously
>>
File: 1447570005479.jpg (50 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
1447570005479.jpg
50 KB, 626x342
>>24594334
>she doesn't like me back and I've made it clear I'm never going to date her because I don't want to be a betabux husband.
Really revealed your power level there didn't you bud. I can just picture this stupid nigger telling a woman who just rejected him that he'll never date her. Keep going till you get a restraining order, you might as well go the distance
>>
File: 1445430942792.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445430942792.png
10 KB, 200x200
>>24593937
It will NOT go okay. I have the personality of a cutting board. I am a 4/10 at best. And there are likely tons of Chads ready to fuck her brains out. Hell, they probably already are! STOP TAUNTING ME!
>>
100% are, young girls aren't.
>>
Just lol at naive bluepilled keks. She is going to, no, she already has been FUCKED HARD by chad.
>>
>>24595748
I was generalizing, It wasn't as autistic as how I put it in the OP.

>>24595812
Then you've got fuck all to lose, when I did it I stammered and stuttered and she didn't even fully realize what I was saying at first.

You've got to force yourself to do it, jump in at the deep end and just go for it. It'll be better for you to go all in and either get a gf or finally cut the line with this lost cause.

>>24595839
I'm sure people that make these posts are actually keks.
>>
File: file.gif (1 MB, 520x375) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
1 MB, 520x375
ITT: All women who don't like me are whores!
>somehow this is supposed to be a radically egalitarian post for /r9k/
>>
>>24593937
>I've made it clear I'm never going to date her because I don't want to be a betabux husband.

"You're too good for me"
"aww, don't say that"
>>
>>24595812
If your chances are that low you should just give up on her and go for other girls (emphasis on multiple girls). Just fill the space in your heart with lots of people.
>>
>>24595812
This is >>24596715 good, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>24594281
Oh it's not a good thing at all, I don't think it's ever been recognised as a positive term.

Most people who have it, myself included, know that we've fucked up bad but we can't really fix it because we can't get over the person.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.