[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy shares autism awareness shit on kikebook >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mike.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>mommy shares autism awareness shit on kikebook
>it's all about being proud of taking care of an autist shit bag son
>mfw i'm her only son and all her friends know i'm an autist now
>>
>>24593897
>know i'm an autist now
>now
They've known your whole life you piece of shit.
Her friends refer to her in mixed company as "that poor woman" or "the woman who has that awful boy".

How does it feel to have this realization today that people have been laughing at you (and her) for 10 years at least.

Do right by her. Kill yourself. The day she no longer has to take care of you will be the best day of her life.
>>
>>24594030
>implying most of her friends have met me
>>
>>24594030
Stop you cut an artary with all that edge
>>
>>24594030
well that was uncalled for.
I'm sure you're a good son despite being autistic OP.
My mom still loves me and I do fuck all just cause I have depression/anxiety.
>>
>>24593897
Autism could just mean that your brain wasn't exposed to the stimuli required for it to unlock the social functions that it was designed to perform. If there's a race war tomorrow and civilization collapses, you might thrive in that kind of environment, for example. So don't lose hope and keep stirring up racial tensions.
>>
>>24594030
I'm in the same situation but her friends ask me to dogsit because all the dogs are calmed by my autism.
>>
>>24594030
You're gonna make me cry
>>
>>24594067
artery*
>>
>>24593897
>Mike "10 inches" Matei
>>
File: mike4.jpg (284 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
mike4.jpg
284 KB, 1280x717
>>24594375
orginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcommentorginalcomment
>>
>>24594030
That's pretty fucking evil to say
>>
>>24594958
Mike is the only white boy I know that can kek a nigger
>>
>>24593897
That's great m8. I lolled.

>>24594150
that's also pretty great
>>
>>24594375
>Mike "Monstercock" Matei
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.