[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do modern men act like women? All I ever hear them talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: nu-male.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
Why do modern men act like women? All I ever hear them talk about are how good they look, or girls, or getting drunk. The distinctly feminine culture of "one-up-ism" has invaded the fields of male socialization, where men now compete with one another by striving to own the most expensive shoes and trendiest clothes, or have the tightest tan and defined biceps, flowing hair, waxed chest, flaunting their skin like little prostitutes. I'm not sure what to call the nu-male, perhaps "metrosexual", perhaps even "homosexual" - what is certain is that they have adopted and embraced what women once found exclusive as their own, and unashamed, attempted to pass it off as "masculinity". This faux-masculinity is undoubtedly rooted in femininity, and yet, the "men" who indulge in this disgrace shout from the rooftops "I AM A MAN", as if they are only men if the world sees them as men, which interestingly enough, is another distinctly feminine social construction.

Could it be that these nu-males are, in fact, incredibly insecure? Perhaps the reason we dislike "normies" is not because they are superior to us, but because they are actually inferior. Perhaps the reason they dislike us is because they know we don't have the pathetic thirst for this awkward, metrosexual social recognition that they themselves are plagued with. Maybe the reason we are societal rejects is not because we AREN'T men, but maybe because we ARE, and the existence of people like us is, to them, unacceptable in our modern, feminized society.

Just a thought.
>>
teengirls likes the type of "boys" as you see in the picture.
women likes men.
>>
what the hell are you even talking about, few men are like this stop watching your mtv
>>
>>24593601
Men are naturally competitive you idiot.
>>
that u slateR?
>>
>>24593601
>Could it be that these nu-males are, in fact, incredibly insecure? Perhaps the reason we dislike "normies" is not because they are superior to us, but because they are actually inferior. Perhaps the reason they dislike us is because they know we don't have the pathetic thirst for this awkward, metrosexual social recognition that they themselves are plagued with. Maybe the reason we are societal rejects is not because we AREN'T men, but maybe because we ARE, and the existence of people like us is, to them, unacceptable in our modern, feminized society.

good lord, i havent read anything so in-you-face euphoric as this in a while

you are right that most young men are insecure as fuck, but the way you talk is just hilarious
>>
File: Effects of Feminism.png (721 KB, 983x964) Image search: [Google]
Effects of Feminism.png
721 KB, 983x964
>>24593601

We live in a very feminized culture. Women's over-prominence in the public and political spheres will always lead to a culture of feminized men. Masculinity has been reduced to a fashion statement mostly. "I eat bacon and have a beard and tats, I'm a real mayun!"

Any assertive, dominant aspect of traditional masculinity, such as the "man of the house/head of household" idea, is shamed as misogyny and patriarchy, while any aspect of it that is more servile, i.e being a woman's meat shield and meal ticket, is considered your responsibility by virtue of your male sex.

Naturally, this and other factors leads to more feminine men.

As for the "one-upism", that's what dominance hierarchies are built on, and it's nothing new. Men trashing each other and diminishing each others status for pussy points is nothing new.
>>
File: 1423100063878.jpg (56 KB, 693x960) Image search: [Google]
1423100063878.jpg
56 KB, 693x960
>>24593601
Yet you cunts are still here bitching about why you deserve pussy or love or some shit while these cunts are making progress in that venue.

Being bitter is a bitch made quality btw not manly at all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.