[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
What was the most traumatic thing that has happened to you in life?

Was it that one single blow from the hammer that has brought you down to your knees or many small ones that knocked you down again and again over the years?
I hope this doesn't sound like complete and utter bullshit
Just go trough them in chronological order.
>>
I came to r9k. Before that everything seemed halfway decent, like it would fix itself in time. Not anymore though, you guys really know how to influence a guy.
>>
>>24593349
was raped.

Never really was the same after that. Never told anyone because guys don't get raped supposedly.
>>
>>24594530
They were talking about that in my sociology class. Isn't it because you need to be erect in order to be raped right?
>>
File: 1446413345434.jpg (46 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1446413345434.jpg
46 KB, 250x215
>>24594481
This (original comment 237)
>>
>>24594530
whenever someone says that men cant be raped my retard alert goes off
>>
>>24593349

>mom died when i was 5
>grandmother died when i was 7
>uncle died when i was 16
>grandfather died when i was 19

now i just have my dad and im lonely as fuck so once he dies, these shits will finally stop
>>
I stared at the sun for a an extended amount of time and now I have terrible psychosis
>>
I took her out. It was a Friday night
I wore cologne to get the feeling right
We started making out, and she took off my pants
But then I turned on the TV
>>
I was raped by my older brother when I was 6
>>
>>24594561
No, it's because of the notion that men are the only rapists and that women don't rape. It's pretty terrible.

An erection and subsequent ejaculations are controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system, meaning that they are a natural response that can't be controlled by a man.

Nobody takes assault or violence against men seriously.
>>
>>24594561
you need to drop that class and get a real degree
>>24594530
so youre really feminine then
>>
>>24593349
Grew up in an abusive household. Mainly with stepdad beating my mom and shit. There was never really one event that stuck out, just a culmination of bad times all around.
>>
>>24594978
>so you're really feminine then

People like you are the problem, one of the reasons why male rape victims and sexual assault victims aren't taken seriously.
>>
File: bee-on-black.jpg (87 KB, 900x294) Image search: [Google]
bee-on-black.jpg
87 KB, 900x294
>>24594798
Whoa. Can you elaborate?
>>
I thought asking out my crush to prom at a house party that most of our friends were at while 4 shots in ( was a 17 year old lightweight who was on his ass after 2) was a good idea.

I was wrong. She already had a date. I pretended (probably poorly) to be okay, made myself a really strong mixed drink then shuffled into my friend's bedroom and just sat down and crumpled into my lap while making pretty dark deprecating jokes about myself for probably half an hour before I realized my best friend and his girlfriend were there trying to comfort me and getting me to drink water.

Apparently many people thought I was crying for half an hour in there too

and now I haven't asked out a girl since and have a crippling fear of public failure!
>>
File: 1447866066562.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447866066562.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>24595156
I've searching the entire internet for someone like me. The band Death Grips has photos and lyrics that explain a lot of the trip, but what basically happened is it was like a very powerful psychedelic trip and almost near death like. Imagine the most loudest sound in your head and then a very lucid dream with white everywhere and fractals flying around you. Ive tried to explain this to people but they think im just crazy. If you have any information Id gladly take it and if I missed anything just ask.
>>
File: 1448563648431.gif (1 MB, 583x431) Image search: [Google]
1448563648431.gif
1 MB, 583x431
>>24593349
>be 8
>so excited for birthday
>go around inviting everyone I know to birthday party
>fast forward 2 days
>me and mother patiently wait for guests
>5 hours later
>no one came
>on verge of tears
>mom allows me to open presents
>underwear
>new batteries for my mouse
>Bjarne stroutstrup's c++

>mfw able to make stable income with Web design and data management but have no friends
>>
>>24595292
If only I had some advice. I don't think the sun is what we've been taught. Hope it gets better for you bro. Does meditation and meta-cognition help with the residual effects?
>>
In HS I was accused of bringing a gun to school. After they searched me and found nothing, they kicked me out for "safety" reasons. I had serious trust issues already, and that was the end of it.

When I was a kid, my mother was a bit bananas from PTSD. We got these shitty christmas gifts from a relative, mine was a loofah thing for a bath, my mother's was a coffee cup set. Some time later, she started yelling at me about how I took her Christmas present.

It wasn't "traumatic" but last fall I dumped out a cup of Starbucks coffee my mom left sitting on the counter overnight. The next morning she was yelling what the fuck happened to her coffee, I told her, and she yelled at me for "just not leaving things alone." There was more to it, and it triggered me because I'm ADHD and curious, so I've broken a lot of things in the past and I feel like a complete failure all the time, so when a parent just yells at you for who you've been your whole life, it hurts. I was messed up for days, and my closest friend of more than three years at Uni was still telling me to man-up, so when I basically told her to fuck off she stopped talking to me. It hurts, I hate who I am, I wish I could stop.
>>
>>24595292
Sensory overload. You're here, so I presume you're at least half-sperg.
>>
Once some white cis-hetero male told me that I would never pass as a girl, now I live with PTSD everyday
>>
>>24594978
Yeah probs, maybe gender studies?
>>
>>24593349
Traumatic? Not really

But, in Sophomore year of high school I got a gf. She was the best, I totally loved her, she said she loved me.

She broke up with me three time, the final time was for another guy. I just stopped caring after that. Went from honor student to almost failing high school. Never was that outgoing again and have lost my motivation.
>>
>>24594561
>>24594904
the rapist was another guy
>>
>>24596060
Similar story for me, cept it was only one break up at the beginning of junior year and she left me for my best friend who was a fucking manlet. High school ended on a low note and I've always had trust issues with everyone since.
>>
>>24596109
That is by far the best punchline ever. Thanks dude.
>>
>>24593349
i wish to know, beside being young, i have a feeling that i simply dont fit to society...
when i was 13 or even 15 i used to have friends and things that were giving me pleasure, i have no idea how did it happen that suddenly i lost any conctact with friends, gave up all my hobbies and started to sitting 10hours per day in front of screen
>>
Got fiddled in butt as a kid, made a cynical, avoidant, anxious, untrustful mess.
>>
>>24596279
I know that feel bro.

Recently I've been getting better. Finding some things I enjoy doing on my own. I get really sad some nights, but less as time goes on
>>
>>24596405
Yeah I do a lot of stuff on my own now basically. It got better and I don't have any emotion towards the two, but the isolation from that year kinda stuck with me. It doesn't help when my other friends hardly invite me out anywhere anymore
>>
>>24596513
perhaps invite them places?
>>
>>24596760
Usually busy with work or some shit. I try inviting to museums or bars or some other shit, but most of the time they or I are busy with work/school. Scheduling something and having money is almost damn near impossible.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.