[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit anons. I live with a couple (guy and girl) as my flatmates.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1408291605110.png (87 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1408291605110.png
87 KB, 396x385
Holy shit anons. I live with a couple (guy and girl) as my flatmates. The girl is literally the epitome of what everyone thinks women are like on /r9k/.
>7/10
>annoying fucking voice
>lazy as fuck she literally does NOTHING in the apartment aside from lying in bed with her laptop
>doesn't do any chores
I've literally never seen her take out the trash. She rarely bothers to clean anything. She very rarely does the dishes, and that's only when her bf (and my flatmate) forces her to which is when there's a literal tower in the fucking sink.
>doesn't cook except for like once every two weeks
>doesn't do anything for her bf like making a fucking sandwich before/after work, let alone any dinner
>doesn't buy food she literally just ate the last bit of bread they had left and didn't bother to tell her bf about it
>doesn't care about shit, leaves the light on sometimes, today even left a pot (flatmate's favourite) on the burning stove so it got burned to shit
>dirty as fuck so her hair are fucking everywhere, even her disgusting period blood is sometimes left in the toilet
>her clothes and shoes are fucking everywhere
They're arguing as I'm writing this and holy shit I'm impressed how this guy still didn't beat the fuck out of her. He's shouting at her and she's just fucking laughing with that annoying fucking voice. I was never the advocate for domestic violence but right fucking now if I was her bf I'd probably lose it and hit her. I swear I have no idea why my flatmate didn't dump that whore yet. Probably because she's his only source of pussy.

On another note, living with those people only made me realize how fucking disgusting are modern women. Jesus christ as much as I wanted a gf before, I'm not so sure about it now. And even less so when it comes to marriage. The girl I live with is literally like a fucking irresponsible egoistic solipsistic child. She's 24. I have no fucking idea how she made it this far.
>>
>>24593097
OP, how old are you and what do you do for a living?

Curious, as I'm 26 and work in law, but considered the roommate path briefly. It's cheaper than renting alone, which I'm planning to do from next month onward, but it seems like it'd be difficult to endure.

Why do you have flatmates?
>>
>>24593160
I can't afford to live alone... trust me I tried
>>
>>24593160
Because I'm poor. I definitely do not recommend living with others, especially when they know each other and are closer with each other than either of them with you. Living with others you're not intimate with is a fucking nightmare. I'm honestly looking to get a job or something only to move out of this fucking place and rent alone.
>>
>>24593097
And people still get mad when I claim women are good for nothing but fucking.
>>
>>24593097
I Actually felt anger the more i read this post. I can realte so bad, my sister is just like this. Never cleans and RAGES when confronted about it. Drinks all the stuff i've been looking forward to drinkng after a hard days work. Fml Tbh
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.