[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just be confident b-brah! >Girls love a man whos secure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Just be confident b-brah!
>Girls love a man whos secure about himself!
>Just hit the gym and the girls will flock!

top kek
>>
the gym advice is the worst advice anyone can give to anyone ever

if your ugly and you hit the gym you will not only be ugly but insecure as well
>>
File: art24_f2.jpg (19 KB, 362x217) Image search: [Google]
art24_f2.jpg
19 KB, 362x217
>>24592956
>its all in your head! We're all equally beautiful!
>>
>>24592916

What would a girl be more receptive to being picked up on?

you acting like you do, typical basement dwelling autist

or

a pure, 60 lays a year, chad controlling that guys body

Think about it and realise the truth.
>>
>>24592956
There's some truth to this, I remember the first time I went to the gym as a High School student and every dude was walking around with a full beard and a body that could only be achieved through years of hard work and dedication. I felt absolutely miserable I didn't look like Chris Hemsworth, Michael Jai White or Jason Statham and I'm still not as swole as I want to be.

But having suffered from depression since my teens I feel temporarily better after lifting, although it fades in time.
>>
>>24593017
Truth is that the guy couldn't even act like a top Chad because he got fucked with and bullied by normies all his life. Which obviously affects him a lot. And even if he did, he would be laughed at because halo effect.
>>
File: Jay-Leno.jpg (44 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
Jay-Leno.jpg
44 KB, 636x477
>>24592916
>tfw jay leno
>>
>>24592916
>>24592986
Seen guys worse looking than both of them get women. I bet they have women.
>>
>>24592916
Comedy, that is the ugly man's best card. If you're funny looking might as well accent the funniness. No one likes being around people who hate themselves, really turns the whole place grey and depressing.
>>
>>24593153

The best card for the ugly man is the pure unreactiveness to being ugly.

You sit there, displaying yourself in full glory, maintain eye contact, ear to ear smile. And when you get given the inevitable shit-test about your looks, you playfully mock her for her lack of taste in perfectly chiselled handsomeness
>>
>>24592916
Genetic defects atomatically throw you out of the "I'd ride his pole" game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.