[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complaining about being ugly >not working out SHUT THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: 1448458456701.jpg (2 MB, 3960x1760) Image search: [Google]
1448458456701.jpg
2 MB, 3960x1760
>complaining about being ugly
>not working out
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why aren't you lifting?
>>
>>24592866

Because left to right takes at least a year. I'd rather procrastinate.
>>
that dude still looks autistic as fugg lmao
>>
File: 1438121886812.png (381 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1438121886812.png
381 KB, 680x383
>>24592866
>his fucking underwear looks like HOMO
>>
File: 1438208509457.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1438208509457.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>24592866
Is this just a cut progress? He had that muscle already and just lost fat? Imoressive
>>
Lifting doesn't make you thin, retard
>>
>>24592866
Cant fix my shit face aesthetics via lifting.
>>
>tfw I gave up working out 4 months ago and have lost most what little gains I made

Working out just sucks too fucking much. It's painful, feels like a waste of time, makes me feel like vomiting and I have to shower more than 2 times a week. Besides, what's the point if I never leave the house anyways?
>>
>>24592947
HAHAHAHAHA HAHA
We sixth graders sure know what's funny bro XDD
>>
>>24592866
Because lifting doesn't fix an ugly face, premature balding and an eggman sized head.
>>
>>24592866
He's still like 5'7", shunned and crying into our shoulders on here.
>>
>>24593074
>eggman sized head.
i know this feel. lord, i know this feel. been called bobble head, jimmy neutron, etc.
>>
>"lifting cures everything" thread #45,754,098
Who else here had their HIV cured by lifting?

>Be cu ck who fucked used goods whore
>Became depressed
>Gymbro sees this and asks why Im depressed
>Tell him why
>Tells me lifting will cure it
>Start lifting
>Doctor says lifting won't cure HIV
>Continue lifting
>2months later, multiple tests confirming no longer a pozzie
Lifting cures EVERYTHING
>>
>>24593025
What, did you only lift for 2 months or some shit? My buddy didn't lift for an entire year and kept his gains. Did you starve yourself or some shit?
>>
File: 0000.jpg (501 KB, 1340x1760) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
501 KB, 1340x1760
>>24593033
Uh,YEAH YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>24592866
does reading the /fit/ sticky tell you how to get a better face? I mean I have fat cheeks.
>>
>>24593023
just look at the pic. lifting does help facial aesthetics. i know this from personal experience as well.
>>
>"what is bad facial structure?"
>"what is crooked teeth?"
>"what are social disorders?"
>>
Because you have to have a good diet to be able to make progress lifting. My diet is shit, and I depend on eating poor food as a way to cope with suicidal depression. My problems are a catch 22
>>
>>24593147
Your facial aesthetics will improve as much as they can as your body gets fitter.
>>
>>24592866
How long can you reasonably expect this transformation to take? I'm guessing about two years. What does /r9k/ think?
>>
>>24592951
Funny enough I thought I had fat legs turns out after I lost a lot of weight that shit was just pure muscle this whole time. I guess years of rollerblading as a kid paid off
>>
>>24593168
so I just have to follow whatever routine they suggest?
>>
Someone please post the compilation of ugly dudes that lift.

That's why, OP.
When someone finally posts it, you'll understand.
>>
>>24592866
>wrists still girly
>>
>>24593159
shitty excuses to never try
>>
>>24592866
He always had the potential, ie good facial features and genetics that accomodate proprtional muscle growth. I never saved them, but from time to time someone will post photos of people who have worked out and still look quite unappealing.
>>
>>24592866
Get some tighter underwear faggot. Lifting only changs your body, it doesn't change ugly.
>>
>>24592866
Still looks like a mong in the face though
>>
>>24592866
is he getting a semi everytime he takes a picture?
>>
>>24593169
that's what i'd think, yeah. not everyone is going to get there. i've been lifting for a long time, made a lot of mistakes. my body looks a lot better, I look a lot better in general, but I'm no where near as tight as that guy body wise
>>
femanon here
he still looks like a drooling retard
no amount of abs can change that stupid looks on your face

would never date or fuck
sorry :-/
>>
>>24593157
Look, I started lifting like a month ago, but I still don't see it helping my shit facial aesthetics. I'm lifting cause I find it fun. I could give less of a fuck if this shit is going to get me laid or whatever, it's the first time in years I've woken up and felt excited to do something.
>>
>start lifting
>end up getting a fuckload of chest problems and injuries because I had a heart surgery that fucked it up
kill me
>>
File: 1448638722445.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1448638722445.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>24593275
I shouldn't even have to type any text in order to respond to this.
>>
>>24592866
His biggest gains were facially. Just losing his jowls, getting a jawline and getting a decent haircut improved so much.

Other than that he probably looks almost exactly the same while wearing a dress shirt.
>>
He does look better and it might give him some confidence, but at the end of it all he's still autistic. Have you been to /fit/? They're literally just /r9k/ but in shape.
>>
>>24593207
"shitty excuses"

Right, right doesn't matter that my face is repulsive, makes up 90% of what people find attractive in the first place and I totally have the money for surgery to fix it.

Fuck off.
>>
>>24593135
kek i like it
>>
>>24593356
Alot of that was probably due to puberty too. He got taller between the second and third pic.
>>
>Shopping around for a home gym
>Power rack
>Bench
>Olympic barbel set with 100kg of weight
>Floor mats

374 British pounds sterling just to avoid the gym owner saying "alright mate" in his fucking disingenuous way, as I walk into the gym. Well worth it.
>>
>>24593399
What are you gonna do about a spot? If you lift too much you could get your head cut off.
>>
>>24592866
I have serious brain damage that affects my body language. I can go to /soc/ and get rated 10/10, but it doesn't help for shit because people hit the NOPE button when they see me IRL.
>>
>>24593465
That's why I'm getting a power rack/cage.
>>
>>24592866
2nd pic looks better than the 3rd pic. I know the 3rd pic is lower BF and better definition but 2nd pic has the better hair and better shoulders/waist ratio. Either he lost upper body gains on his cut or it's just bad perspective. Like
>>24593356
said, he mostly looks better just because his face got better. In normal situations you wear a shirt and his arms aren't super impressive. If you want to lift for aesthetics and girls, you need them forearms and big shoulders.
>>
>>24593298
That's great too, man. I don't lift to get laid (still a 26yo virgin), but just to feel better about myself. I was sick of bouncing between skellington and skinnyfat. It takes time though. Take some pics every few months and take a look
>>
>>24593465
not him but I have a home gym too

my daddy used to be a bodybuilder when he was a young man so I just get my daddy to spot me

one of the upsides of living with your parents as an adult
>>
Working Out =/= Getting Ripped
Getting thin is easy, just requires managing calories and exercising regularly and no one has any reason not to do it. And while that will make you look better and help your confidence and all that shit getting ripped is hard and requires so much more than just eating well and exercising regularly. Plus it requires constant maintenance to stay that way. Plus an ugly face and social awkwardness can still fuck you up. Not worth it
>>
>>24593309
Tell me more. I'm interested in this. I've had a lot of physical set backs from lifting, but i've been trying to work around them
>>
because i'm fucking 6'4'' and 25lbs of muscle on me looks like 5lbs of muscle on an average person.

i gave up when i looked almost the same after a year of lifting.
>>
>>24593539
I started lifting and now everytime I do anything that requires strength with my arms I get huge chest pains, ive had this shit for like 6 months now
>>
>>24593547
this is why the whole manlet hate on misc and /fit/ started

lanklord jealousy at its finest

top kuk
>>
>>24593363
It can give you some more opportunities, though. People are more inclined to like better looking people. It's not a cure all, but it's a piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>24593375
never ever gonna make it
>>
>>24592866
he looks like pepe
>>
>>24593523
>my daddy used to be a bodybuilder when he was a young man so I just get my daddy to spot me
>daddy daddy
why you do this
>>
>>24593602
It only makes you feel worse when you have no idea what to do with the opportunities and fuck them up royally each and every time.
>>
>>24593647
>not calling your daddy daddy

do you hate your parents?
>>
>>24593547
try harder you fucking douche
>>
>>24592866
You're still ugly.
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (76 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.jpg
76 KB, 466x700
>>24593578
Wow, that's fucked up. Have you talked to a doctor about it?
>>
>>24593298
y u so hostile m8
>>
>>24593697
>tfw they give penis inspections at the gym
>>
On some level I hate myself and don't want to look good.
>>
Cos I am still going to be a manlet
>>
I generally don't know what I'm doing when I lift. If I could find a tried and tested routine to follow, I definitely would. Last few times I got into the habit of lifting I saw no results at all after several months, so I lost faith.
>>
>>24593697
yeah I talked to my cardiovascular doctor, he just said "hurr must be something muscle related not my problem"
doctors are all useless
>>
>Have to talk to gym people to get a gym membership
>Have to talk to gym people at the gym
>Have to get spotted by condescending Chads
hell
>>
>>24593819
alternatively you could get a pullup bar and get that sweet ottermode from doing calisthenics.
>>
>>24592914
at least he won't get bullied like you get
>>
>>24593780
/fit/'s sticky really is very helpful if you read it closely a few times.

I like this routine a bit better than what they recommend, though, just because you don't have to do squats 3 times a week, but otherwise it's very similar
http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/

>no results
i didn't see a lot of results until i started counting my calories desu
>>
>fat weak fuck
>actually buy into the "lifting will solve your problems" bullshit and get a gym membership
>walk in for my first workout absolutely terrified
>not so bad at first, I'm nervous as shit but manage to get started
>get to bench press, stupidly try to bench 135 thinking it won't be too much
>I can't even get 1 rep before the bar is too heavy for me to lift and gets trapped on me
>I still cringe and want to cry thinking about this but for SOME FUCKING REASON I LET OUT AN EXTREMELY LOUD EXTREMELY STRANGE SQUEAL OF TERROR AS THE BAR RESTS ON MY CHEST
>can hear people laughing as I panic thinking I'm about to seriously injure myself
>finally an employee helps lift it off while chuckling
>I'm humiliated and on the verge of tears at this point so I just go home

haven't been back since and even hearing or reading the word 'lifting' makes me want to die
>>
File: interventionguy1.jpg (30 KB, 485x353) Image search: [Google]
interventionguy1.jpg
30 KB, 485x353
>tfw powerlifter body
>muscle, but also fat as a bastard at like 25-30% bf
>tfw 215
>tfw have to lose like 40 pounds to look good

fucking hell, i'll probably lose my muscle mass cutting for 6 months..
>>
>>24592866
>work out
>still ugly
>>
>>24594011

are you fucking dumb
it happened to me once, people laughed, i came back the day after and everybody forgot what happened

nobody cares about you, thats what you need to understand

just keep trying, one day you will laugh at yourself, 135 will be nothing for you
>>
>muh bad facial structure!
>muh crooked teeth!
>muh social disorders!
>le lifting won't fix my face maymay

kek its like you lazy slobs WANT to stay failures and get bullied
>>
I didn't realize how cheap weights were, I see a 40 pound for about $20 so I might pick that up next month when my money gets in order and nothing goes over about $80

gonna get these abs up
>>
Because I'm auschwitz and lifting wont do anything for me.
>>
I need braces badly but I'm 26
>>
>>24594316

I got them at 21, wasn't the most fun time, and honestly aside from one tooth being far back I didn't mind my teeth being the way they were.

fuck braces
>>
>>24593512
Just the lighting senpai, his delts are really starting to pop in the third picture it's much better.
>>
>>24593984
This is actually very helpful. I appreciate the simplicity of this. Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>24594351
I have protruding canines and lots of teeth that are out of place and never want to smile because of it so they would help me quite a bit. Also have a gap and an overbite.
>>
>>24593168
literally how is this possible?
>>
>>24593275
bait or not it's true
looks like one of those inbred americans you see on american reality shows and news
>>
That guy looks traumatized and his eyes legit remind me of pepe.
>>
>>24594423
You lose fat from your face which can give it a more chiseled look. Increased testosterone levels also change the face and make it appear more masculine.
>>
>piss stain on first pic

based
>>
>>24593813
This has happened to me before. My lungs never seem to fill with air properly and I start suffocating from any physical exertion. I can't even walk up stairs. I'm not even fat, I'm thin. Stupid fucking doctors refuse to examine anything and just send me to other, even shittier, doctors. They always just say some shit about "muscle problems." Oh how I love Canada's healthcare.
>>
>>24592866
I do lift.

It doesnt make a difference
>>
>Lifting makes you not ugly somehow
Makes me laugh every time
>>
>>24593135
Ironically, uomo, homo... or whatever the fuck you're too stupid to understand it
>>
>>24592897
>at least a year
Try like 3 m8
>>
>>24596752
Yeah if you skip cardio, it's like you don't even want dick gains.
>>
>>24593375
Then get the money you fucking faggot
>>
>>24593670

Daddy is what women call their dads. Men call their dads "dad".

Daddy is highly effeminate for an adult man to say, pretty much straight up homosexual.
>>
h-he looks so soft.

I want to touch him.
>>
>>24592866
>tfw evolved from a hungry skeleton to toned otter mode
I'm still slim, but at least I look alright
>>
>>24594351

Depends how bad your teeth are. I had one tooth in sixth grade that jutted out from the rest and looked almost deformed. Got it fixed and my teeth are probably the only normal looking part of my face. The earlier you get it the better.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.