[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I train my vocal chords to talk to people? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1448672486771.png (36 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1448672486771.png
36 KB, 579x523
How do I train my vocal chords to talk to people?

I want to be able to do accents and pitch changes for jokes, any vocal practices can a kind robot recommend?
>>
File: 1431224877470.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1431224877470.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>>24592628
Talk in online games it always gave me practice
and always just b urself
>>
There are a lot of faggots in tinychat rooms. They usually don't talk, and you have to deal with a lot of Autism and shitposting, but you can talk freely and even webcam. I'm an ugly motherfucker and I do it all the time.

There's a little arrow on the chat side bar, which moves it to the bottom and you can see the present users, much better. Once it's down there, there's also a global room volume setting, which is good because for whatever reason shit is usually way too loud.
>>
>>24592628

Try talking, you stupid fucking idiot.

No but seriously, what the fuck.
>>
>>24592628
Just start watching south park and take their impressions, that's what everyone else does (or you can grab them from other comedians or just listening to interviews).

Although for volume you want to download a soundmeter or db meter app and you want to place that where your microphone is (or you want to monitor your levels) and you want to talk in the correct range. For example normal conversation is 60-70 db at 3 feet, unless you're anon then its 53 which is quiet office volumes.
>>
>>24592946
Also talk to people, really fucking important, that way you just steal the impressions of your friend group because it's really easy to do an impression of an impression.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 972x1098
One of the pros of being a massive fag is being able to use infinite different voices from another country or gender

Some of the cons are bone-crushing loneliness, rejection by close relatives and friends, extreme sexual deviancy, and suicidal tendencies ;_;
>>
Thanks anons, I definitely have been trying taking accents from friends and coworkers but the problem is I don't have many and I've been socially inactive for a long time. The cartoon idea is pretty good, I have been practicing a bit with south park and gravity falls. Any other type of vocal practices that I should try? Are lip-rolls useful for non-singers?
>>
>>24592628
Speak louder. Have you ever played GTAV? Try to talk like Trevor.

Most people speak in a monotonous manner though. Don't be afraid to speak differently anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.