[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will being a vegan really change my look on life? > full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448603589521.jpg (482 KB, 2880x1618) Image search: [Google]
1448603589521.jpg
482 KB, 2880x1618
Will being a vegan really change my look on life?
> full of energy
> being thin
> goodbye acne
> eat whatever you want
> qts will think it's so sweet you care about the environment
> instant friends because vegans don't know many other vegans
>>
>>24592529
>> qts will think it's so sweet you care about the environment
just buy a tesla
>>
My brother went vegan 5 years ago, he only drinks water and never eats fastfood. He's still a motherfucking pizza face from hell at 28. He's lazy, inconsiderate. His 'vegan friends' are mostly bleeding heart liberals, slowly turning him into a SJW.
>>
>>24592529
You'll need to supplement B12 and Iron.

You may feel great initially but slowly your B12 levels stored in the liver drop and you will feel like shit in a few months.

ovoid-vegetarian is superior.
>>
>>24592683
> eating cheese and eggs
> being healthy
kek
>>
>>24592529
I mean, not necessarily. Just because you're going vegan doesn't mean that you'll automatically be healthy/full of energy.

I was vegetarian for a few years, don't know why (it was annoying as shit when people would ask "oh, anon, why are you vegetarian??") - I did feel healthier only because I had to put a lot more effort into getting the right nutrition, as the other anon mentioned - B12 and Iron deficiencies are common.

My doctor said that being vegetarian isn't a problem if you do the work to weigh out what your body needs, after I did that I started to feel good about myself. You can't just be like "oh, I'm vegetarian, so I can eat as many french fries as I want"

But, eating healthier in general CAN help "rebalance" (maybe not the right term) yourself, so you can overall be healthier. I think there are studies about that, I'm not too sure.

I mean, go for it if you want, but don't expect things to magically fall into place because of it. As with everything, it's going to need work to do that.
>>
you know you can be unhealthy on a vegan diet, right?
>>
>>24592529
>eat healthiest possible vegan diet
>feel like shit
>become underweight
>let at people for not being "healthy vegans"
>start eating meat again
>have more energy now
>no longer underweight and significantly stronger now
>>
>>24592529
Is that mt shasta?
>>
Just eat less meat and more veggies.
>>
>>24592529
I eat only meat and have 0 acne, im thin and full of energy

It's just that you are a shitty person
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.