[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a girl from my group added me on facebook of her own accord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1390830454812.png (82 KB, 197x187) Image search: [Google]
1390830454812.png
82 KB, 197x187
>a girl from my group added me on facebook of her own accord
holy shit is she hitting on me? we never even talk
>>
nah
she wants to ask you for homework because she had no time, she went on a short wellness holiday trip with chad over the weekend sucking him off all night
>>
Ask her if she wants the dick
>>
Yes she definitly wants the dick and there is no way she just wanted to add a friend.
>>
>>24592174
she probably wants to exploit you somehow
>>
>>24592264
but I'm a loser that barely graduates and never does homework

>>24592314
you're saying she thinks I'm her friend? this never happened to me before.
>>
>>24592174
Can't say for sure what's going on in her mind, but people in my classes etc. always wanted to add me on facebook just for the sake of it, not because they wanted my dick.
>>
Yes or no, sadly you cannot tell with hoomanz, just see how she acts?
>>
Normalfags collect "friends", it's like a badge of honour
>>
some people compulsively add people on normiebook.
It's not friendsbook, it's acquaintancebook
>>
>>24592314
>woman
>having no ulterior motive

Heh, good one. Do you have a class with her or something op?
>>
>>24592174
just send her a message saying hey hows life or some other shit if you want to, see what happens. literally nobody cares, if she doesnt reply life has not changed one bit
>>
>>24592174
Not trying to sound like an ass Anon, but she is probably just padding her friend numbers. It's a game to normies on FB to see who can have the most friends. Could be and hope I'm wrong though. See if she starts a chat with you or something.
>>
>>24592174
Send her this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj7LRuusFqo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.