[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why ARE you racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445628264672.jpg (38 KB, 265x302) Image search: [Google]
1445628264672.jpg
38 KB, 265x302
Why ARE you racist?
>>
>race baiting
back to /pol/ kiddo
>>
>>24592138
Because of white privilege
>>
Because white people are fucking faggots. They're either liberal tools or racist douchebags. They always go on about "muh ADHD" when everyone knows ADHD was made up to explain the white-asian IQ gap. They are incapable of doing things sincerely because "muh irony." White culture, modern white culture, is SHIT!
>>
>>24592219
Yeah fuck white people dawg
>>
>>24592138
Because white people are cukcs
>>24592219
>ADHD was made up to explain the white-asian IQ gap
What?
>>
>>24592138
i just think black skin is gross, like how some people think spiders are gross
>>
>>24592283

>hurr I'm not focused enough to become a doctor or a mechanical engineer
>oh my, how awful, you must have a disease!

ADHD is a sham. It's not so much a disease as being stupid and having poor impulse control.
>>
>>24592410
>comparing blacks to spiders
Fuck you, spiders are cool
>>
>>24592138
Because I was born this color, with this skeletal structure, and only care for myself and those like me close to me, as any Human truly does.
Everything else can burn, I will dance on the ashes.
>>
Because I've been bombarded with a false narrative my entire life about how people are equal when they clearly are not. When blacks commit hundreds of thousands of murders that aren't reported in the media, then chimp out and burn down buildings when one of them gets shot, it's a clear indication that they are an inferior race and should be treated as such.

>what have blacks ever contributed to society
>why are they a net loss to every society
>what black nation is anything but a 3rd world hellhole
>why is every black community in white nations a slum

But the media is going to continue to lie to you and push race-mixing all day, every day. Some of you might even believe it. But any rational person is racist, and accepts the differences between the races but also recognizes that it's not socially acceptable to do so.
>>
>>24592425
But anon, there's a difference between being unfocussed and having ADHD.

If there wasn't, quite a lot of robots would have ADHD when that isn't really the case. Some robots have ADHD, but not that many.
>>
File: 1448381337875.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448381337875.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>24592187
>cant even make a comeback that makes sense
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.