[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come white robots on this board are always bitter, self hating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pjZwO8m.gif (932 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
pjZwO8m.gif
932 KB, 490x368
How come white robots on this board are always bitter, self hating and act like they're oppressed all the time because girls don't want to date them and want to kill themselves but they see a race thread they act all arrogant like they're supreme beings, chads and gods?

Do race threads just attract chads or is it just losers trying to flex their superiority muscles?
>>
>>24591791

They're sheltered so they don't understand that we coloreds can be just as autistic and schizoid as whites. They think we're incapable of feeling their feels.
>>
File: xhFE7ef.png (508 KB, 946x473) Image search: [Google]
xhFE7ef.png
508 KB, 946x473
>>24591791
>2015
>race baiting

>>>/pol/
>>
Being white is literally all they have. How pathetic that their only "accomplishment" is something that came down to pure chance.

I think deep down a lot of the bitterness and racism comes down to the fact that most of them realize as whites they had literally EVERYTHING slanted in their favor and still somehow managed to fuck things up anyway. It's an extremely taxing mental burden for them to bear knowing that even with the scales tipped in their favor they still couldn't carve out a decent life for themselves, so they direct their self-hatred onto other races while using flimsy "evidence" like muh affirmative action as proof positive that the idea of anti-white racism isn't an absolute joke and that, somehow, they were screwed from the start. I suppose if I were a failure my joke of a life would be an easier pill to swallow that way.
>>
>>24591791
Because different people post in different threads, and the userbase is not a monolithic hivemind embodiment of every sentiment ever posted here.
>>
>butthurt shitskin racebaiting

Kill yourself
>>
>>24592147
>Kill yourself
Make me, cum guzzling faggot.
>>
>>24591978
This. Also, 50-100 yrs ago, these idiots rode the coattails of their white dominance and didn't have to do much work. Now they've had to compete with the colorless and lost. Also, in the old days, these idiots would be sent to war to satisfy whitey chads greed. They can still do that but sheep herder with ak47 ain't gonna kill most of them. So they're literally keked. They can't even kill themselves. So they take up McJobs and still try to act superior grabbing at the final straws of their ego which is just their color. Losers.

The good thing though is that these guys will never have the balls to do anything about it in public. So it's all good.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.