[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to own a Dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 4563456.jpg (40 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
4563456.jpg
40 KB, 500x412
Do you think it's a good time?
>>
>>24591425
Why do you keep posting this? I just dont get the joke
>>
>>24591472
Sorry you don't have anything to run back to r/4chan about faggot. Why don't you try sucking a fat one and seeing if you get the joke then? In the meantime stay on topic if your cock-addled mind can handle it.

muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>24591472
it's some wanwan meme plus the pets board is filled with furries
>>
>>24591506
Your therapist wouldn't like you talking like that.
>>
File: 1447882546641.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1447882546641.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>24591513
Actually the real issue is the board is filled with petulant newfaggots like you who try to analyze posting habits because you can't handle anonymity.

Here have a le upgoat XDDD
>>
File: 1446283157870.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1446283157870.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>24591573
How would you have any idea what my therapist said? She told me that the limits of confidentiality are absolute, so I know you didn't hack me to call her and find out. Retard.
>>
>>24591614
How do you know I'm not her?
>>
>>24591658
She told me she didn't know what 4chan was but if it is you I am sorry I lost my temper again
>>
bump pls respondd
>>
Dogs are better than people. I love dogs, dogs love people with autism, so great match.
>>
/r9k/ is a great place to discuss dogs and other hobbies, OP! don't let these detractors stop you from making this thread...everyday
>>
They shit and piss everywhere, even after being house broken and receiving tons of beatings. Sometimes they annoy me for food or they want to go outside in the middle of the night.
>>
I love /r9k/ dog threads :D
>>
why won't anyone respond to my thread today? should i just make it later?
>>
rawwwrgh respond to me to talk about dogs website!
>>
>>24591425
Fight well Pupper
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.