[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be an african child soldier >tfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: jhen-aiko-1-1384963977-view-1.jpg (40 KB, 460x620) Image search: [Google]
jhen-aiko-1-1384963977-view-1.jpg
40 KB, 460x620
>tfw you will never be an african child soldier
>tfw you will never huff gas, and drink home made vodka with your other child bros
>tfw you wont dance around a fire high as fuck shooting your soviet surplus AKs in the air
>tfw you wont enslave the local population and force them to dig for diamonds or get sold on the sex market
>tfw your child bros wont sing war hyms for you as you slowly die from the aids you contracted from your mass raping.

Why even live
>>
>>24591143
kind of feel like if I was indoctrinated into the horrors of the world as a child life wouldn't seem so fucked up t b h f a m
>>
>tfw you will never steal a metal gear and have your own island kingdom
>>
>ywn huff jenkem while raping girls from an enemy tribe
>>
>you will never be born in a magical kingdom
>you will never be sold as a slave to a wandering mercenary who wants someone to do his easy chores for him
>you will never go from fearing him to befriending him as he teaches you how to kill people
>he will never fuck you roughly but lovingly
>>
>>24591259
I didnt intend for this to be a obscure feels thread but im ok with it heeding in that direction
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.