[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your Thanksgiving Day, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe & Wojak - Dinner.jpg (49 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Pepe & Wojak - Dinner.jpg
49 KB, 500x343
How was your Thanksgiving Day, /r9k/?
>>
>>24590968
It sucked. All the stores closed and I didn't have any food, so I basically went the whole day without eating. Thanks wagekeks.
>>
>creamy greenbean casserole
>turkey & stuffing
>garlic mashpotatoes
>corn galore & butter rolls
>sweatpotatoe casserole topped w/ marshmallows
>Duet IPA by Alpine/GreenFlash brew (San Diego)

it was a good day
>>
Masturbated to young teens all goddamn day. SIgh.
>>
>>24591043
Why did you have to name the location and name of the brewery?

Also sounds dank
>>
spent first half with geezer family, second half with in-laws as we all tiptoes around the eggshells of my insane fiance's thousand triggers.
about 5/10
>>
>>24591194
>having a fiance
do you know where you are normie scum?
>>
>>24590987

Here's some light reading to help you with your prudence problems.

>http://www.bartleby.com/17/1/36.html
>>
>>24591221
relax anon she's fat and ugly and I hate her.
>>
>>24590968
I fell asleep before dinner, woke up at 3am and got drunk until 9am
>>
>>24590968
I spent it alone, like every year, but not because I particularly wanted to. I was actually going to go see my family, for once, but my tire blew out, and all the tire shops were closed.
So I just ate like four mcribs, two big macs, a bunch of fries and five apple pies at McDonald's, while various family members passive-aggressively texted me about maybe seeing me next year.
For what? For them to all just shit on me, like they do whenever they get the chance? When I was in college, they shat on me, when I worked, they made fun of me for construction work, they'll just make fun of me for being a teacher or something, and then there's the ever classic "when are you going to get a gf, anon?"
I'm going to go back to McDonald's, now, and eat my feelings again. I hate the holidays so fucking much.
>>
>>24591265
i hate you & i hate people who tell me to relax
>>
>>24591153
Because he's a craft beer faggot.
>>
>>24591325
Have you tried relaxing yet, though?
Maybe you would stop hating if you did.
>>
>>24591265
So, you're going to keep on keepin' on, marry her and be miserable until she cheats on you and takes all your money and your house and your kids?
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>24590987
The one day neets get btfo

How'd that ramen taste?
>>
>>24591325
Well I hate people who hate me.
Kill yourself bully.
>>
>>24591359
I'll be miserable and broke either way.
It doesn't matter.
Absolutely none of this matters.
>>
>>24591328
are you a budweiser faggot? i am sorry if you are
>>
>>24591430
I'm just not a faggot who feels the need to say exactly what brand he drank, exactly what brewery it came from, and exactly where that brewery was located, in some pathetic attempt to look cool on an anonymous online imageboard.
>le budweiser XD
Go comb your beard and listen to generic indie schlock, you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>24590968
same as always: walking around awkwardly, talking to the few family members I like
>>
>>24591430
Yeah you're a fucking fag. I like beer in general. I'll drink whatever kinda beer I want.
>>
>sit next to grandma that just rattles her head and is in a confused state 90% of the time and says dumb shit. have to repeat stuff more than 2 times.
>get a headache sitting next to her and cannot eat but could not leave table until i eat 1 piece of turkey
>eat turkey. leave table. take headache pill. go to me room.
>eat chips and drink more sunnyD while watching summer wars later that night.

kjhbhjepouie5476by9w8
>>
>>24591406
Then just kill yourself.
>>
>>24591524
that's cool man, and i would never kick up shit with you for no reason. you got a taste and i got mine. in capitalist spirit we are both throwing away our money to industry for commodity. but what makes me a fag because i like a different brew style than you?
>>24591477
you drink piss and you are proud of it and you should end your life. greenflash recently acquired Alpine they used to be separate companies. San Diego is the mecca of craft brew so just keep being jelly
>>
>>24591311
Just curious, how fat are you?
>>
>>24591598
God damn, I hate every single thing about you. The more you post, the more I hate you.
I used to work at a craft brewery, faggot, I know more about this shit than you do, I just don't go flaunt it every where, and I don't spout le ebin budweiser le piss meme like it's 2010 and we're all sitting around sucking cocks.
>>24591609
6'1" 180 lbs.
I used to be 265, though, about two years ago, and I still have that appetite, and sometimes I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>24591534
>while watching summer wars later that night
Excellent taste, anon.
>>
>>24591661
>i know about this shit
>i know more than you
>i worked in craft brew
>craft brew is for faggots
>i will drink whatever
b8 aside end your fucking life like i already said. you are a pathetic piece of dogshit
>>
>>24591598
I love ipas and I live in so cal I get all of that good shit. Talking shit about Budweiser and hyping up these brewery's is pretentious fag shit.
>>
>>24591713
Face, fucker, not online, etc.
In all seriousness, there's nothing more I want right now, than to strangle you to death. One less hipster yuppie faggot in the world.
Tell me about the top notes in a big glass of semen, you stupid faggot.
$50 this faggot has a beard or a moustache, and a scarf.
>>
Spent it with my friends and their family in Idaho (we live in Utah) it was pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 361x370
...Anonymous
11/27/15(Fri)23:49:06 No.24578910

36 KB JPG
>go over to my friend's house
>she has prepared turkey, spinach cheese balls, rolls, homemade stuffing, the works
>"hey anon, glad you could make it ^__^. Here watch some netflix while I warm up the food"
>her TV is only 32 inches but it's fine I guess
>her stupid stray cat and that she adopted is agitating my allergies so I put it outside
>"no anon she'll freeze! Meanie!"
>sigh, OK I'll just take a Zyrtec"
>she only has generic Kirkland brand Zyrtec from costco because she's a Jew
>She rudely interrupts my tv viewing to get me to help her take the cheese balls out of the oven
>then our dumb friend Janet from grad school comes and we have to eat, even though I was almost done watching the archer series finale
>fucking normies interrupting my tv viewing
>she only brought 3 beers and cranberry sauce
>we eat on paper plates because my friend is poor due to college loans and medical bills from that car accident
>after dinner I go back to watching Archer
>"anon please don't put your soda on the cat tower my cat might knock it down"
>I end up having to put my soda on the window sill
>"anon please don't give my dog turkey, she is 16 years old and non-solid food gives her diarrhea
>I do it anyways and the dog shits all over her carpet
>she looks at me with her dumb chink eyes "anon, wtf -__-?"
>she goes to bed and tells me I can finish watching the next season but please turn the tv down because she has work tomorrow

What a fucking passive-aggressive bitch. Women, Am I right?
>>
>>24591768
you all started it and now you are crying like fags
someone call the wambulance
>>
>>24591771
>$50 this faggot has a beard or a moustache, and a scarf.
>hipster this, hipster that
who did you work for bro? because you are full of shit and a dumb faggot.

you can't imagine someone who has a taste in ipas who isn't a yuppie faggot but you claim to have insider knowledge and be high and mighty. you suck cocks, friend
>>
>>24591194
>have a fiance
>don't like her
so why is she your fiance?
>>
>>24591836
You've got more than one person calling you out on being a pretentious faggot, and you're still trying to save face.
>>
>>24591795
Your life sounds like a sitcom, tbqh.
>>
File: 2131.png (215 KB, 447x334) Image search: [Google]
2131.png
215 KB, 447x334
>>24591886
>anonymous imageboard filled with chinese rape cartoons and virgin aspies
>no face
>saving face
>>
File: 1439282686243.jpg (36 KB, 289x266) Image search: [Google]
1439282686243.jpg
36 KB, 289x266
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, so it was another day
>>
>>24591229
If I'd remembered that it was thansksgiving I would've stocked up on food, the problem is I spend 24/7 in my room so I literally have no idea what the date or day is. All the days just kind of blend into each other.
>>
>go with sister to sisters friends parents house
>tons of food
>awkward situations everywhere
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.