[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ Im pretty sure my mother is cheating on my stepdad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448189914691.jpg (134 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1448189914691.jpg
134 KB, 639x720
Hello /r9k/

Im pretty sure my mother is cheating on my stepdad. He suspects this too after reading her text messages. He confronted her about it and mom just went full retard and got mad at him. Stepdad told me he's just going to let it be for now. So hes quite literally being keked. Im naturally disgusted by my mother. She porbably cheated on my father too. I remember him shouting "FUCKING WHORE!" to my mom when I was a kid. They divorced and my dad turned into an alcoholic that beat us up everytime we went there.

Anyways my stepdad is a pretty cool guy, he taught me to hunt and shit. He also had a daughter with my mother, I love my halfsister very much. Should I beat up my moms bull? Im a pretty big guy myself and Ive been boxing for 5 years now. I have no future anyways so its not like I have anything to lose bt going to jail. I really dont want to physically hurt my mother even though I despise her.
>>
>>24590939
Just kill yourself. Pick the riffle your stepdad used to teach you to hunt and put a bullet in your brain. You said yourself: You have nothing to lose.
>>
Stick a bullet up your ass and post pics.
>>
>>24591136
relax ive already made plans to kill myself down to the date
>>
File: 1415507156885_CTF.png (159 KB, 969x366) Image search: [Google]
1415507156885_CTF.png
159 KB, 969x366
>>24590939
>Should I beat up my moms bull?
I swear your as autistic as it gets, why don't you just have a conversation with your mom and sort things out like a normal person.
>>
>>24591199
You might want to advance that time table a bit to keep yourself from making shit threads like this.
>>
>>24591242
i dont know why I even asked that question because I will do it anyways

guess I just wanted to tell someone and I know you guys love this whole kek thing

also yes Im autistic
>>
>>24591319
iktf, my dad has gone through 2 divorces because he cheats and is going through his 3rd right now. I've just stop giving a shit and not getting attached to any of his partners now.
>dad pulls pussy left and right
>i can't even get friends
just end me
>>
>>24591257
why are you so hostile? are you one of those "reddit" persons and got "triggered" by something? im sorry
>>
>>24591375
is your dad like super handsome or rich?
>>
>>24590939
What are you asking here, dumb faggot?
You want us to tell you not to beat your mother? WTF are you actually expecting people to tell you?
>>
>>24591478

see my post right here rright here hoo thats some good shit good shit mmm >>24591319
>>
>>24591459
>handsome
literally chad
>rich
upper middle class
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.