[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw ur a neonazi and hate jews but love girls with dark hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Tfw ur a neonazi and hate jews but love girls with dark hair and eyes and hate yourself more than anything so being a hypocrite doesn't make a different
>>
the girl in that pick... i found her facebook page by chance a few days ago and it's filled with 4chan memes. can anyone explain what it's about?
>>
>>24590146
>neonazi
You must be 18 or older to post on 4chan
>>
>>24590230
I'm sorry I'm out of touch with the lingo here I haven't browsed for a couple years

is it supposed to be neocon?
>>
Ew fuck she's fucking 13 fucking degenerates
>>
>>24590146
>that image
But that's way more than 55%
>>
You're a "neonazi" because you want to look kool around your underage friends. Fuck you.
>>
>>24590742
I think you've forgotten the satirical quality of greentext from being a robot too long
>>
>>24590792
Yeah, that might be it. Sorry. I don't even understand my own brothers anymore...
>>
>>24590146
>Claims to be a Nazi but still buys in to the whole "le hiltler hated people with dark hair " meme
>>
>>24590146
hitler had dark hair himself you autist. the nazis did not want to mass murder everyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blude eye
>>
>use /pol/
>every single oneitis I have has has been Jewish
Not even kidding. Every single one. I'm terrified one of them is going to find out I use /pol/.
>>
You guys are taking this way too seriously, I just like the girl
>>
>tfw that Ann Frank girl deleted her FB account
>>
>>24590424
not it's supposed to be /pol/ack
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.